Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! (55002 Views)

Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by kode12: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
ModiKen:
If only we have a truly functioning police as well as a good security system in the country, with this footage, they would easily get the idiot. Just run the footage through a face recognition software and vuala!

His details would be brought out by the software; his full names, contact address, telephone number, e.t.c; even his last know location would be retrieved.

But we are in a country where even if the money for such softwares and gadgets are budgeted or released by the FG, one 'oga at the top' wld just say to himself "Money for wetin?! Sharperly wire that cash to my account for U.K"

Smh! undecided angry
Too much Hollywood movies.Facial recognition technology na God With those blurry pictures in b/white nightmode how facial recognition wan take recognize when e no dey see face?I HAIL OH cheesy grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Weah96: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
ModiKen:
If only we have a truly functioning police as well as a good security system in the country, with this footage, they would easily get the idiot. Just run the footage through a face recognition software and vuala!

His details would be brought out by the software; his full names, contact address, telephone number, e.t.c; even his last know location would be retrieved.

But we are in a country where even if the money for such softwares and gadgets are budgeted or released by the FG, one 'oga at the top' wld just say to himself "Money for wetin?! Sharperly wire that cash to my account for U.K"

Smh! undecided angry

Face recognition software? You're watching too many Hollywood movies. With a footage like the one above, this guy would escape even in the US today. Most criminals are captured as a result of tips from the public, not technology. People usually call and report a similar looking person and then the police investigates. That's how it works here.
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:
Forensic and Behavioral Analysis:: He is definitely Yoruba by his looks and the fact that he pissed inside a bottle and on the chair.

His name is most likely Kayode or Femi or something with an "Olu or Ade" in it. He Is not well educated, lives in the slum like Mushin or Agege and has bad hygiene habits. Probably attends a White Garment Church and likes to eat soups with lots of oil. He talks loudly and and speaks with a horrible accent.

Find someone in your area with this description and you have found your perp.

#CSI 9ja..

To be honest, you should be summarily castrated and not allowed to breed! You are worthless to humanity and have nothing good to contribute to life!

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Obaf16(f): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:
Forensic and Behavioral Analysis:: He is definitely Yoruba by his looks and the fact that he pissed inside a bottle and on the chair.

His name is most likely Kayode or Femi or something with an "Olu or Ade" in it. He Is not well educated, lives in the slum like Mushin or Agege and has bad hygiene habits. Probably attends a White Garment Church and likes to eat soups with lots of oil. He talks loudly and and speaks with a horrible accent.

#CSI 9ja..
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,all dis for one person
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by cirmuell(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

#CSI 9ja..
You are really a mad cow. cool
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by jemir000: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
dat is the usefulness of cameras. for ur security cameras installation, pm me
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Meelaw(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

#CSI 9ja..
tell me your name and I will tell you who you are,you are really a madcow,quote me and prove your stupidity has no bound.
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by MadCow1: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Meelaw:

tell me your name and I will tell you who you are,you are really a madcow,quote me and prove your stupidity has no bound.

Thanks for the compliment..

I am very flattered.
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by MadCow1: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
ayoolanr:

To be honest, you should be summarily castrated and not allowed to breed! You are worthless to humanity and have nothing good to contribute to life!

Are you vexing because you are a Suspect Ayo?
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by MadCow1: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
blacq2009:

Sorry, 1:58pm ain't night. Its day.
So your name's true?

Thanks for the correction..

And yes, I am MadCow.. I called myself that so what's your point exactly? undecided

Smart dumb Niggas all around this thread.
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by JayJustus(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
admax:
Of what essence is the NIMC, GSM line, Banks BVN and all sort of biometric registration if it can't be put to use?

When a CCTV captures a crime in a developed country, the criminals would have been caught within 24hrs! If all the agencies can't come together to make use of the available datas in fighting crime then none should pester us with all sort of registrations.

well his finger print is what is needed...if that can get to the above agencies you mentioned then he will be found...butas the story is now there is no fingerprint and more so the evidences would have been compromised...cos the workers will touch everything they see and if they take that also then the workers fingerprints will be there too...so Nigerians needs to be enlightened also about burglary....they shouldn't touch anything until the evidences are bagged and taken to the lab...this is easy even a common bank can find him
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by andyanders: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
bosunjohns:
You should indicate the location of the bar that was burgled.
This would enable those in that location to identify him more easily.

Hope he is caught.

Exactly.They should beam this life on air and OP should say the area where this happened and let the picture be taken round by a private investigator.

The guy is within the area.
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by persius555(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op, upload a substantial part of the footages to youtube and post the link here for everyone to watch. The still images isnt good enough for crime solving. A footage revealing the thief in his body swag and motion would really help identify who he might be.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by theunusualmoon(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Na wa ooo.Na thief kark up,keep goatie,wear chain, com barber punk like will smith so.This kind thief na co-operate thief ooo.
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

#CSI 9ja..
Nice one ..u don turn TOBY character of the scorpion series abi?
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
Hopefully he is caught soon.
ekwe! shocked !! See englissss... Hunger is really bad ooh!
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
bendike:

Lets expose this thief!
Kindly make this front page for wider viewing.
don't u think u shd have stated the location of the crime , this will narrow our online CiD and our boys to swung into action

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by paulnnaji25(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Is this not abdullahi?
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by MissIndependent(f): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

#CSI 9ja..
grin grin grin

You are funny and at the same time annoying angry angry angry
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by MadCow1: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
MissIndependent:
grin grin grin

You are funny and at the same time annoying angry angry angry

Thanks Ma..

It's my pleasure to make you laugh tonight.. grin
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by shaboti: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

#CSI 9ja..
you too much

Our detectives should recruit you cool
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by JohnReese: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Emmmmmmm I think I know him..........emmmmmmm he looks like Reminisce grin
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by AreaFada2: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chai, the Zoolander fool o. He even left DNA sample in urine.

Oh well, in Zooland, no DNA database. I guess he literally "took the piss". cheesy grin
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by AreaFada2: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
yep
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by blacq2009(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

Thanks for the correction..
And yes, I am MadCow.. I called myself that so what's your point exactly? undecided

Smart dumb Niggas all around this thread.
And equally dumb dumb mofos here, too.
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by baloney: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Not a CCTV photo forensic expact, I see noting but shadows.been to a CCTV control room before it Neva like these
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Tinyemeka(m): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

#CSI 9ja..
grin

You really were correctly diagnosed to be suffering Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy. grin
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Barao bansa undecided
Barawon banza.
Well u really tried
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by AbuadStudent(m): 3:39am On Aug 29, 2015
MadCow1:

#CSI 9ja..

When I see someone as stupid and genuinely foolish like this mad cow guy, I'm like..

Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Osas001: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yes, a facial recognition will give correct details of this person, it is not too much hollywood movies but rather lack or absent of such technology in Nigeria.. In south Africa, if ur car beats the red light, the camera will immediately capture your car plates, run it through the system, bring out your details and a bill will be sent for such an offence. We can apply such in Nigeria, how, at this stage every Nigerian has one point done one or two registration, all we need do is synchronize the data and store them at a centre unit or base which can be accessed by The Nigerian police force, so when there are cases like this, investigation beccomes easy for the cops to do, and that we way we can enhance the security situation in this country. This is actually a project I have been trying to put together with installation of cameras at every police stations, police patrol cars, traffic light. I even submitted the proppsal to the government but wé are yet to get a response.

how do we get the people at the top to tackle or put in place strategies that will make the security sector of the country more proficient.... ? With this project in play, we can guarantee bribe collected at each junction will be drastically reduced... This is not eradication corruption but simply to instill discipline within our security agencies and officers... Thanks!
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Weah96: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
JayJustus:

well his finger print is what is needed...if that can get to the above agencies you mentioned then he will be found...butas the story is now there is no fingerprint and more so the evidences would have been compromised...cos the workers will touch everything they see and if they take that also then the workers fingerprints will be there too...so Nigerians needs to be enlightened also about burglary....they shouldn't touch anything until the evidences are bagged and taken to the lab...this is easy even a common bank can find him

Fingerprints only work if the guy had his prints taken before for another crime. Otherwise, what are the authorities going to do with it?
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by JayJustus(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Weah96:

Fingerprints only work if the guy had his prints taken before for another crime. Otherwise, what are the authorities going to do with it?

he has finger prints for his drivers license, bvn, national id card, passport...so all they need is just put a tape on anything he must have touched take it to the lab and his info will come out...it doesn't necessarily mean he must have comitted a crime huh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off , Swallows Neighbour’s Tip (Pictured) / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Ten Wanted Nigerian Vikings Members Arrested In France And Germany. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.