Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson (37887 Views)

Poll: Choose the category you thing Mercy Johnson belong.

Definitely HOT: 29% (32 votes)
Not Hot at all: 13% (14 votes)
She's aight: 25% (27 votes)
Her skin color is unattractive: 6% (7 votes)
Her booty is the only attractive part of her: 25% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

D’banj Meets Italian Lady With ‘african Yansh’ In Australia / Chiooo!!! See These ABSU Babes Doing Competition With Their Big Yansh [look] / Kenya Queen Of UKWU Flaunts Her Super Big Yansh In Bikini [ SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by DeReloaded: 3:33am On Apr 05, 2009
Give me a bloody break Funmi, any idiot can tell that pic has been airbrushed to death like most Naija studio pictures

any reason why ALL the other pics of her skin(in random situations) look nothing like that one?
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by larayat(f): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2009
hun,haters
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by lizzyA(f): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2009
The truth is mercy is more famous and richer dan most of dis idiots.Mercy is an example of a true nigerian beauty.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by larayat(f): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2009
lizzy A:

The truth is mercy is more famous and richer dan most of dis idiots.Mercy is an example of a true nigerian beauty.
i gbadun u, dats just d koko.gbam
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by teissys(f): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2009
She's not bad. The yansh has placed her somewhere
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Bolarge(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2009
The wet t-shirt clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0kwJJ9BoAY

Actually expected som'n steamier. tongue
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by biola44: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2009
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by romsky: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2009
awwww poor Mercy Johnson
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by DaudaAbu(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2009
some dont kno, but i will mek it clear that if u've been opportuned to visit kogi state u'll discover dat EBIRA gals are some the most beau in dat state.
not in charactetr though! even though Mercy isnt any close reflection of any Ebira gal i've seen.

She might not b miss 9ja but she's considered gud enuff 2 appear in home video which is more what some dat might claim 2 b more beautiful can eva achiev
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by stephanio(f): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
she may be pretty but she really does look DIRTHY .

she needs to clean up,
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Chiskochies(m): 3:15am On Aug 31, 2009
Merci is ok am not sayin she is da bomb ho but she's got great body
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by nellaluv(f): 5:38am On Sep 01, 2009
I thought guys were sayin dey get an erection just by looking @ her grin grin
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by djcrucifix(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
all i know is that she has the kind of body parts that make we wanna commit fornication. if u get my drift. shocked grin wink cheesy smiley
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by roymorah(m): 12:33am On Sep 15, 2009
its a lovely gift
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by ritaNL: 3:41am On Sep 15, 2009
She's pretty but she really needs to take care of her skin  undecided
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
Mercy Johnson is attractive, without being pretty.

Some girls can be pretty, without being attractive. If there was only one choice, I go for attractive, and that's the category Ms Johnson falls into.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2009
Mercy Johnson is proudly and truly African!!
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Airller(f): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2010
[i]to me o though everyone to their own opinion.
Mercy is ok but she shud try and make her skin dazzle and look beautiful.i am not asking her to change complexion by bleaching o.but she shud make her dark colour attractive.thats the only thing i have with her.her complexion is kind of deerty but dosent mean she is not beautiful.she has the money to take care of the skin.thats all
all those wen talk say she no fine oya choose between her and em, anita hogan grin grin cool wink wink.to me o she is ok.we no be God make we sufri dey judge.
[/i]
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by twinskenny(m): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2010
different strokes,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With / Oge Okoye Celebrates One Million Instagram Followers With Hot Photos / Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.