Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson (37862 Views)

Poll: Choose the category you thing Mercy Johnson belong.

Definitely HOT: 29% (32 votes)
Not Hot at all: 13% (14 votes)
She's aight: 25% (27 votes)
Her skin color is unattractive: 6% (7 votes)
Her booty is the only attractive part of her: 25% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

D’banj Meets Italian Lady With ‘african Yansh’ In Australia / Chiooo!!! See These ABSU Babes Doing Competition With Their Big Yansh [look] / Kenya Queen Of UKWU Flaunts Her Super Big Yansh In Bikini [ SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2009
I wouldn't call that an onion, juicy bootay . . . . . the yansh is just there.
Oh please!. I know you have a strong passion and desire for that butt. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Sauron1: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2009
chamotex:

Most times when I see her. she looks kinda sweaty (esp during a crying scene) . . . . . . like she hasn't had a bath for weeks.
She's not my cup of tea.  cry cry cry

May God bless you, Chamotex.
There's something about that face of hers that repulses me.
She is sweaty. . . . .There's always a conspicuous film of sweat on her every time she pops up on TV.

iReport:

Even a lesbian will not touch your girlfriend Jibu breasts with a ten foot pole.  tongue tongue tongue

But you will touch it. . . . .Itchy fingers. cheesy

A tribe in predominant in Kogi and parts of Ekiti.

I hail from Ekiti. . . . .I have never heard of em.
Do you have pics to back up your claim that some certain set of people are destined to be UGLY??
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by spikedcylinder: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2009
She means Egbira people. . . they are mostly from Kogi.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by tope2000(f): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2009
iReport:

A tribe in predominant in Kogi and parts of Ekiti.

Many Ebira people are from Kogi State, Kwara State, Nasarawa State, and Edo State.
Dont know abt ekiti been involved . . . .arent ebira also called Igbiras?
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2009

I hail from Ekiti. . . . .I have never heard of em.
Do you have pics to back up your claim that some certain set of people are destined to be UGLY??
I thought you are from Ogun state?
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2009
Many Ebira people are from Kogi State, Kwara State, Nasarawa State, and Edo State.
Dont know abt ekiti been involved . . . .arent ebira also called Igbiras?
There are ebiras in ise and ikole. They are small in number tho. Yes, they are also called igbiras/egbiras. Their men are good in pilfering and constitute a social nuisance most of time.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by DeReloaded: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2009
iReport:

Easy on her. I think she's the sexiest Nollywood actor ever.

You no know what buttaface mean again?

Nice body but sexiest? Not really. She's just the girl they know will play any controversial role. She needs body and facial polishing. I dont know why her skin looks like it's always breaking out in rashes. Most dark people have nice smooth skin, she's complete opposite sadly. Her weaves are mad shabby too.

She's a pretty good actress though. She was impressive in "Distance Between". Of course I watched it more for Rita though.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by MrCrackles(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2009
This Mercy Johnson is super fugly!

When the face is fugly, the pussy is ultra fugly and i am sure that yansh is full of shit!!!

She aint even worth a facial in the bedroom, EEK!

Pukes intermittently! embarassed
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2009
@topic
Nice interview, she's a good actress  smiley
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by tope2000(f): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

When the face is fugly, the pussy is ultra fugly and i am sure that yansh is full of shit!!!

U r so Raw tongue
Been waiting for ur verdict n u didnt disappoint grin grin grin
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2009

Pukes intermittently
Talk is cheap.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by chamotex(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2009
iReport:

Oh please!. I know you have a strong passion and desire for that butt. tongue tongue tongue

Just for the record, i'd still hit it, from behind tho . . . . but I wouldn't go the extra mile. cheesy

~Sauron~:

May God bless you, Chamotex.

Amen.

~Sauron~:

There's something about that face of hers that repulses me.
She is sweaty. . . . .There's always a conspicuous film of sweat on her every time she pops up on TV.

Great minds think alike cheesy
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Sauron1: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2009
iReport:

I thought you are from Ogun state?

I am NOT from Ogun State. . . . .Don't mix me up with Debosky and Tope2000.

MrCrackles:

!

This is where your Argos pillows come in handy.
Just cover her sweaty face while you batter her to submission.
U can flip the scripts and go doggy-style(iReport's favourite position).
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by DeReloaded: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2009
what if she put a bag on her head, Brash

jeez. at least the boobs and ass is good abi?
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by tope2000(f): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am NOT from Ogun State. . . . .Don't mix me up with Debosky and Tope2000.

You shud happy that some1 thot u were from Ogun state wink
We dont want you grin tongue

chamotex:

Just for the record, i'd still hit it, from behind tho . . . . but I wouldn't go the extra mile. cheesy

Lol . . . i knew it grin
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2009
You no know what buttaface mean again?
A woman that has pretty hands, feet, legs, BUT HER FACE is straight jacked up. Mercy Johnson's face is not jacked up abeg.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2009

You dey take style corrupt small small. i am surprised at your language nowadays.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Sauron1: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2009
tope2000:

You shud happy that some1 thot u were from Ogun state wink
We dont want you grin tongue

I don't want y'all neither. I am proud of ma darling state.
Their palm wine is peerless. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by DeReloaded: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2009
iReport:

A woman that has pretty hands, feet, legs, BUT HER FACE is straight jacked up. Mercy Johnson's face is not jacked up abeg.

It means a sexy body but a bust up face and you seem to be in the minority of otherwise so perhaps you're the one with the sight problems, Funmi dfear

I know you feel you have to defend all dark skinned people but you gotta admit. The girl needs a sugar scrub.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2009
Just for the record, i'd still hit it, from behind tho . . . . but I wouldn't go the extra mile.
You won't give her cunnilingus?. I bet you can go that extra mile even if she's farting in your mouth.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2009
I know you feel you have to defend all dark skinned people but you gotta admit. The girl needs a sugar scrub.
bad belle na cancer. Her face is not jacked up and that's the final truth.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by MrCrackles(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2009
DeReloaded:

Nah i still wont be whipping out my patonga if Mercy Johnson has a triple onion backside or a bouncy castle on the chest!

Boobs and ass just doesnt cut it for me, there has to be a sizeable chunk of beauty and i am afraid,  the likes of Mercy Johnson dont cut it for me!
grin
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by DeReloaded: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2009
Berra start your chemo then  grin
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by MrCrackles(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
iReport:

Talk is cheap.

Nah it aint, i am CLASSY! cheesy
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
Proud of that war zone? Are you kiddin me?
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
Nah it aint, i am CLASSY!
Everybody is classy on the net. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by spikedcylinder: 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2009
Some people have the "dirty black" complexion. No matter how hard they try or what creams they use, they still manage to look dirty. Trying too hard might worsen their skin too.
I've noticed also that though its not their fault but when women have such skin colours, they appear whorish.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by tope2000(f): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

Their palm wine is peerless. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

You can only say that hia. . . .i dare u to say it in bed cheesy tongue

iReport:

You won't give her cunnilingus?. I bet you can go that extra mile even if she's farting in your mouth.

roflmao grin
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by chamotex(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2009
Sauron, don't talk about OGUN state like that. tongue

iReport:

I'm not a cunnilinguist. I don't go downtown . . . . . . . . not even if she's Halle Berry okay maybe Halle Berry
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by tope2000(f): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Some people have the "dirty black" complexion. No matter how hard they try or what creams they use, they still manage to look dirty. Trying too hard might worsen their skin too.
I've noticed also that though its not their fault but when women have such skin colours, they appear whorish.

Oh my Gawd grin grin grin grin grin

chamotex:

tell him angry
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Sauron1: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2009
chamotex:

Ogun citizens are forming a solidarity here.
I like Ogun state o. . . . .Their women have served me loins wella. grin grin grin grin

iReport:

Proud of that war zone? Are you kiddin me?

I am proud of Ekiti State. War Zone?? PH is a warzone and one of the best states in Naija.

tope2000:

You can only say that hia. . . .i dare u to say it in bed cheesy tongue

And deny me a well-orchestrated blow-job from your royal lips?? Mbaaaaaa!
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2009
Some people have the "dirty black" complexio[/b]n. No matter how hard they try or what creams they use, they still manage to look dirty. Trying too hard might worsen their skin too.
I've noticed also that though its not their fault but when women have such skin colours, [b]they appear whorish.

Oh no you didn't. What is dirty black abeg?. A negro is a negro . what is your example of 'neat' black?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video / Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / Comedian Jenkins Osoru Proposes To Mary Elaye By Singing & Kneeling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.