Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Airtel Return My 5gig Android Data You Stole Or Face Ncc And Efcc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Return My 5gig Android Data You Stole Or Face Ncc And Efcc (816 Views)

My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. / GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) / This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package (2) (3) (4)

Airtel Return My 5gig Android Data You Stole Or Face Ncc And Efcc by upmanagers: 7:09am On Aug 28, 2015
My no is 08025940557 I have been an airtel user for almost 15years but was robbed and cheated by airtel for my years of loyalty after spending accumalated millions of naira over the years.I had 5.6 gigabyte on my android airtel data bundle on my phone which was valid till 20 of next month sept 2015.I received a promo message to load 2500 and get 4.5gig added to my already existing 5.6gig android data to make it 10gig,only for airtel to deduct my 5.6gig data and leave me with only 4.5gig a clear state of fraud and exploitation.I advice nigerians not to use airtel again as this company is bent on exploiting unsuspecting citizen of this country for its own selfish gains.I am making a direct report to ncc and efcc to look into this matter as the new goverment current frowns on exploitation and corrupt practises currently being practised by corrupt networks like airtel.

Re: Airtel Return My 5gig Android Data You Stole Or Face Ncc And Efcc by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2015
are u being serious or ur a troll
Re: Airtel Return My 5gig Android Data You Stole Or Face Ncc And Efcc by weedy: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2015
Lol sooo fuNny dude,call dere customer care line,to put up ur complain na,Hahn's
Re: Airtel Return My 5gig Android Data You Stole Or Face Ncc And Efcc by docmoses(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2015
there was one day eh, I was going to the market to get food stuff. I went to my customer's shop to get meat, we started pricing, I told him that his meat looked dull, hope the meat will be sweet. he said " ah customer I don Bleep you up b4? I said '' no o, but no Bleep me up o, put me for down.'' the other meat seller, a man then said '' he sabi Bleep o, he dey Bleep up and down'' everybody started laughing
Re: Airtel Return My 5gig Android Data You Stole Or Face Ncc And Efcc by Obibye(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2015
what if in ur location that is only Airtel network is the strong one around, will u still give up on them
Re: Airtel Return My 5gig Android Data You Stole Or Face Ncc And Efcc by blaquemyc: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2015
so na here airtel office dey abi?
Re: Airtel Return My 5gig Android Data You Stole Or Face Ncc And Efcc by parrotibaba(m): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2015
@op did de message de sent u read that the 4.5gig will be added to the existing 5.6gig? If yes then reach their customer care Twitter handle asap n lay down ur complaint ,don't waste ur time calling cos those ones at the phone lines cos de r dunces just find their twitter handle. But if the message didn't tell u dat d 4.5gig will be added to ur existing data then na u be ur problem cos u subbed for another plan when u still hv n existing data. They only roll over data when u r near ur data expiration time n u sub for a new plan.
Re: Airtel Return My 5gig Android Data You Stole Or Face Ncc And Efcc by hahn(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2015
weedy:
Lol sooo fuNny dude,call dere customer care line,to put up ur complain na,Hahn's

You called?
Re: Airtel Return My 5gig Android Data You Stole Or Face Ncc And Efcc by dedons: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
are u being serious or ur a troll
it's silly questions like this that encourage these fraudstars.
Re: Airtel Return My 5gig Android Data You Stole Or Face Ncc And Efcc by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
My friend, use *123*9# or *223# to check your data balance and stop ranting

How To Get The Mount Points Of A Mediatek Or Spreadtrum Android Phone / Name The Popular Models Among These Phone Brands Of Infinix, Samsung And Tecno. / The Season of amazing gifts , the gadgetreviews giveaway