Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,520 members, 7,958,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Blast Rapists, Solicit Support For Victims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Blast Rapists, Solicit Support For Victims (459 Views)

Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Ejinobor Take A Gate Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Blast Rapists, Solicit Support For Victims by morereb10: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Check out what Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli said about increasing sexual abuse and violence against women in the country.

“We should make victims of rape know that it’s not a taboo to talk about it. It’s not because of anything they did or didn’t do. You could be dressed as nuns and still get raped. Whether the victims are women or men (men also sometimes get raped), we must, as a society, ensure that they have a voice and not stigmatise them.

“It is because the rapists are sick in their minds and because they think they want to control other human beings. So, we need to make the victims to understand that and let them talk about it because the more they are able to talk, the more we expose these things; and the more people will realise that there would be some naming and shaming.”

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/nollywood-actress-omoni-oboli-blast.html#sthash.8roHczsx.dpuf

Re: Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Blast Rapists, Solicit Support For Victims by HungerBAD: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2015
So one day.

As a young man, i asked my mother MAMA WHY WINCH DEY KILL POOR PEOPLE?she replied "na because them MOTTO be, as long as you first me die", that threw me off.

I told her IF WINCH TRY ME I GO JUSTTTTTTTTTT(raking), that was when my Mother told me something i still have not forgotten"NO PRAY MAKE THEM REMEMBER YOU"

So why am i saying this story? Rapists dey one corner dey mind their business, Omoni Oboli dey find them trouble. In my mothers voice"GOD NO GO LET THEM REMEMBER YOU"

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Blast Rapists, Solicit Support For Victims by 48noble(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Yes
Re: Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Blast Rapists, Solicit Support For Victims by Starships4u(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2015
I just de one side de observe u.... See as ur earrin resemble one whole like that I know...
Re: Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Blast Rapists, Solicit Support For Victims by morereb10: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2015
cc lalasticlala seun
Re: Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Blast Rapists, Solicit Support For Victims by nusta(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Thank you ma for the advice but I will appreciate if you can advocate for decent dressing among the female folks especially your fellow celebs.

(1) (Reply)

See You In Court- Jahbless To Sue Timaya’s Producer / Tb Joshua Secretly Acquires $60million Private Jet! / Man Utd Manager Louis Van Gaal's Arrives A Dinner In A Hot Car, A Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.