Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (august 28th 2015)- He Still Sends Birds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (august 28th 2015)- He Still Sends Birds (675 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / He Still Sends Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (august 28th 2015)- He Still Sends Birds by dallyemmy: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Friday August 28th 2015)- HE STILL SENDS BIRDS
1.Awesome God I worship you. I adore you, I bless your holy name and I bow down before your throne of grace and mercy.
2.Thank you Father for all your blessings and provisions.
3.Father, forgive all my murmurings, doubts and disobedience.
4.Father, let every garment of poverty and lack that has come upon me due to non payment of my tithe, be removed and burnt to ashes, by your mercy.
5.Father, use everything that you have created to bless me.
6.Father, release upon my life, grace for obedience, that I may continually eat the good of the land.
7.Father, in a way that will confound my enemies, bless me, even, beyond my own wildest imaginations and expectations.
8.Father, let all resources available in heaven and on earth, be moblised to satisfy my needs and the needs of your church, today and everyday.
9.Father, give me a large appetite for giving and let every spirit of stinginess in my life, particularly to the poor, the needy, your servants and to your church, be consumed by your fire.
10.Father, empower me to be sensitive to your voice and to obey you, even, when what you're instructing me to do, does not make any sense, presently, to me.
11.Father, grant me the grace to use all that you have endowed me with, to serve you, with all my heart and strength and to the best of my ability.
12.Father, for every door that the enemies have shut against me, let seven new doors be opened unto me.
13.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (august 28th 2015)- He Still Sends Birds by idugbe(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2015
Thanks for the good work bro. Please send today's devotional, we are expecting it...... thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Did Nigerian Pastors Loose It(pics) / PHOTO: Brother Of Top ISIS Leader Repents, Converts To Christianity. / Mormon Endtime Prediction Has People Stockpiling Food In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.