Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Olamide, Davido, Patoranking And Others Fight Over A Plot Of Land In Lekki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, Davido, Patoranking And Others Fight Over A Plot Of Land In Lekki (987 Views)

Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide, Davido, Patoranking And Others Fight Over A Plot Of Land In Lekki by adexmuhyi(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2015
It is the survival of the fittest and battle of the heavyweights as Olamide, Davido, Patoranking, Kiss Daniel and other Nigerian stars battle for a plot of land at the Lekki Free Trade Zone. They will take their battle to the annual Beat of Lagos 2015 concert scheduled to be held on Sunday, August 30, 2015 at the Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos. The event has the backing of the Lagos state government through the Ministry of Tourism and Inter-Governmental Relations. Beat of Lagos 2015 will witness performances from its official talent sponsors Chocolate City with signees, MI Abaga, Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz, Ruby Gyang, Victoria Kimani ,DJ Caise set to thrill the crowd. The Beat of Lagos award was introduced last year with Lagosians asked to vote online for their favourite song in the year in review. Dorobucci by Mavin crew was the winner of the maiden edition. The organizers decided to take the stakes higher this year by offering the winner of this year a plot of land at the Lekki Free Trade Zone. The songs that will battle it out this year are: Woju Remix by Kiss Daniel ft Tiwa Savage and Davido, Sade by Adekunle Gold, Do Something by Koker, My Woman My Everything byPatoranking ft Wande Coal and Bobo by Olamide. www.goldmyne.tv/archives/74540
Re: Olamide, Davido, Patoranking And Others Fight Over A Plot Of Land In Lekki by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2015
A plot of land there is 250k naira. Is that worth anything ?
Re: Olamide, Davido, Patoranking And Others Fight Over A Plot Of Land In Lekki by powerfulsettingz: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2015
I go for olamide
Re: Olamide, Davido, Patoranking And Others Fight Over A Plot Of Land In Lekki by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Let the best artiste win.
Re: Olamide, Davido, Patoranking And Others Fight Over A Plot Of Land In Lekki by powerfulsettingz: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
A plot of land there is 250k naira. Is that worth anything ?
do u know land on lekki is not of that of ur biafra land
Re: Olamide, Davido, Patoranking And Others Fight Over A Plot Of Land In Lekki by experimentist: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Royal rumble. if Olamide no win then na Davido get am.. Pato no too strong like that
Re: Olamide, Davido, Patoranking And Others Fight Over A Plot Of Land In Lekki by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
do u know land on lekki is not of that of ur biafra land
We own 67% of Lagos and 100% of Biafra land so I know the prices both home and at our home-away. Please be guided.
Re: Olamide, Davido, Patoranking And Others Fight Over A Plot Of Land In Lekki by vizkiz: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2015
I don't believe this shiitty news undecided
Re: Olamide, Davido, Patoranking And Others Fight Over A Plot Of Land In Lekki by Shebarh(f): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2015
undecided undecidedTrash
Re: Olamide, Davido, Patoranking And Others Fight Over A Plot Of Land In Lekki by Sandydayz(f): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2015
sad

(1) (Reply)

See How Two Thieves Who Stoled A Car Were Beaten To Death At Port Harcourt / (photos) Mikel Obi (28yrs) Vows To Unseat Tuface Idibia (40yrs) / "I Struggle With African Men Because Of Their Mentality" - Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.