Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) (51526 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer / White Man Rocks Teni On Stage In New York (Photo) / Williams Uchemba Meets President Buhari In New York (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by celebgistz: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Singer Patoranking shared this rare photo of himself posing with his dad as they holiday together in New York.He wrote: ‘Father and Son ?? Daddy We Getting Everything we never had. ‘

See photo below;

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/patoranking-shares-a-photo-with-his-dad-as-they-holiday-in-new-york/

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by celebgistz: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
whayase

38 Likes

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by Tolexander: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
The father looks like he had suffered before!
Now, he is reaping the fruit of his labor.

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
They are looking good.
Happy to see a FATHER celebrated this time in a looong while.
It has always been about our mothers always! cheesy wink

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Remember and take care of your parents when money and fame comes not hoes and bitches

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by PharmaGirl(f): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
cheesy
Nice one.
Papa living da life wink

11 Likes

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by Cholls(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tolexander:

my brother I too know no go kill you

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by salaboiz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nice one Pato. it is called Success.

6 Likes

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by dennisworld1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Cool..
Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by Towncrier007(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nice
Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by tstx(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
lt's always sunny in a rich mans world.

Enjoy ur life pato

See my signature

6 Likes

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by ariesbull: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Okay make I fry beans or chips because of this

Well it's good
Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by DonBenny77(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
big ups

Father n son
Just trying to have some fun.....

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by pezeji(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Daddy enjoy as u should.. it's ur own. we self go do for own parents

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ebonyi guys look really cool, handsome father and son.

9 Likes

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by habex050: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Cholls:

space bookers sighted
Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by Ekakamba: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Africans! Always proud of our parents. cool

6 Likes

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by sKeetz(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tolexander:

Which labour ? If Patoranking didn't hustle and get lucky, they'll still be as poor as church rats. undecided

1 Like

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by Impregnable101: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
angry
Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tolexander:

maybe he supported buhari before!!!

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by dakeskese(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
I see myself behind dem in d pix. Photo bombing of life

1 Like

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by israelmao(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Your mum?
Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by Lukainoluciano: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Every father's dream...for his son to be greater than him.... May we all be greater than our parents...Iseee!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by Amuluonyenaego: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tolexander:

He wrote: ‘Father and Son ?? Daddy We Getting Everything we never had...... this says it all

9 Likes

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by Babatundebaabs(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
One on the parent prayer
Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by tstx(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tolexander:

True... Patoranking suffered with him too. that's why I'm really happy for the guy

See my signature
Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by sheller(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
is the man putting on glasses?
Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by Manhood85(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
The old man carry naija sad face still go America. Him don forget say things don better already.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) by 9jaBloke: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mikel

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby's Face (Photo) / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" / Vector's New Haircut Lands Him In Trouble [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.