Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

Fuji Singer “pasuma”to Perform At Redeemed Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fuji Singer “pasuma”to Perform At Redeemed Church (891 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) / Redeem Church Invite Fuji Singer Pasuma To Perform In Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuji Singer “pasuma”to Perform At Redeemed Church by room089: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2015
Fuji Singer “Pasuma” Gets Invitation To Perform At Redeemed christian Church
Fuji singer, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma is the special guest artiste at a three-day outdoor crusade organized by The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG), Lagos Province 20.

The singer will mount the stage at the event scheduled for October 23 to 25 at the notorious Lagos Island neighbourhood of Martins Street around Oluwole Car Park, Lagos.

They say it's to lead Area Boys and Tout to Soul winning.

Do you agree with that?

Re: Fuji Singer “pasuma”to Perform At Redeemed Church by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2015
Olorun gbemileke faraye..*Faraye*
Olorun gbemileke modupe oo *Modupe*
Ewa bami dupe *dupe foluwa o*

As far as I can see awon eruku ma storm arena yen lojo yen ti o jasi pe there will be more offering for the pastors.

Good for business.
Re: Fuji Singer “pasuma”to Perform At Redeemed Church by ammyluv2002(f): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Yet the pastors will be the ones to say " stop listening to worldly music"

Well, I'm not surprised! The word "Pastor" is just a title and not all Pastors are truly born again irrespective of the church they Pastor.
Re: Fuji Singer “pasuma”to Perform At Redeemed Church by miriamgroove: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2015
hmmm.... I comment my reserve.
Re: Fuji Singer “pasuma”to Perform At Redeemed Church by laurel03(m): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2015
Hope no be true
Re: Fuji Singer “pasuma”to Perform At Redeemed Church by adullam210: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2015
laurel03:
Hope no be true
If it is true, then it is a calamity!
Re: Fuji Singer “pasuma”to Perform At Redeemed Church by Revolva(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
I wish he brings his orobokibo dancers. To twerk...lmfao business na be church these days dem wan make money
Re: Fuji Singer “pasuma”to Perform At Redeemed Church by wengerly(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is not true. Photoshop things...

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/11/15 / Pics: Is This Real? / What An Occultist Said About The Worship Of Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.