Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Glory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glory (4459 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glory by Paulscholari(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Hii
Re: Glory by olafum1(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2015
Wish u well bro cool
Re: Glory by ammyluv2002(f): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2015
All the best! God will uphold you
Re: Glory by Ezerbullet(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2015
congrats bro
Re: Glory by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2015
That's exactly where the powers that be want you.They need you locked away in a wilderness of delusion and also carry thousands along with you. I bet you will do a good job keeping lots of innocent folks in a cycle of ignorance grin The son of a slave.

3 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hehehehe.... If you ever need proven strategies to succeed in the business pm me...

Btw, nothing is free.
Re: Glory by plaetton: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
You soon be living Large on the sweat of others.

Its the money, the filthy lucre. Isn't it?
C'mon, we all know.

5 Likes

Re: Glory by Paulscholari(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
emrain:
Hehehehe.... If you ever need proven strategies to succeed in the business pm me...

Btw, nothing is free.
Re: Glory by Paulscholari(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Thanks to you that wish me well @emrain what do you mean by proven strategies, are you presently a clergy
Re: Glory by Paulscholari(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
plaetton:

C'mon, we all know.
really... Guy bi ko. God forbid filthy lucre, the major goal is to win souls for the kingdom of God. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Glory by plaetton: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Paulscholari:
really... Guy bi ko. God forbid filthy lucre, the major goal is to win souls for the kingdom of God. Amen.

Of course, win souls = zombification = financial ra.pe = you living Large.

Pls shows a Photo of you now, so that we can compare in a years time.
The before and after Photos will tell the true story.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Paulscholari:
Thanks to you that wish me well @emrain what do you mean by proven strategies, are you presently a clergy

I'm sure I wrote in English...
Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
plaetton:

grin

Calm down bro... We all strive to be better not stagnant. Allow him to run his business. At least, pastors are not the reason why poor people are poor.

1 Like

Re: Glory by plaetton: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
emrain:

Calm down bro... We all strive to be better not stagnant. Allow him to run his business. At least, pastors are not the reason why poor people are poor.

No, it's the devil, in collusion with village winches and ancestral spiri spiri that make poor people poor.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
plaetton:

No, it's the devil, in collusion with village winches and ancestral spiri spiri that make poor people poor.
grin

You no well.

Poor people are poor due to ignorance, laziness and or physical disabilities...

1 Like

Re: Glory by Rilwayne001: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Paulscholari:
then the revelation came, "the LORD as appointed and anoint you to Preach his word" if you don't start now your trouble has just started"

grin grin grin LWTMB

1 Like

Re: Glory by vooks: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
plaetton:

grin
For an atheist you really stalk Christianity. What are you looking for negro?

1 Like

Re: Glory by Scholar8200(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Since you are just about taking off I invite you to read about late B. H. Clendennen. His testimony will challenge you to play your role in recovering the prodigal church, far better than a seminary would!
Re: Glory by urheme: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
@paulscholari, churches are incoporated for charitable purposes and for the benefit of the have-not and desolates of society, immediatly you deviate from charity to profit making..... God will strike you, you will not escape liKe the rest, you will be a scape goat and you will rot in the same hell that you proclaim,

And don't forget, pastoring is not a full time job, you still need to work for your own pay so you will not be tempted to exploit your members.

Goodluck with your calling.
Re: Glory by CaptainJune: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Paulscholari, you know it is not a light matter to say you have the Call of God upon your life but seeing what you have experienced it makes sense.

hope you don't mind my asking. How did you come about the revelation of your Calling?
Re: Glory by plaetton: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
vooks:

For an atheist you really stalk Christianity. What are you looking for negro?

So you think LETHAL MYTHOLOGIES that zombifies a population should not be mocked and pushed back?

This fellow in question, for example, he is salivating at the prospects of living Large on the sweat of poor people.
. That's OK with you?

3 Likes

Re: Glory by Revolva(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Make sureu collect dem mugu members o weller.....always listen to fela song after each sunday evening wit a chill bootle of beer
Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
plaetton:

grin

Lol we need to see what he looks like now.

1 Like

Re: Glory by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
sharp guy, see as you take style wan enter church business, , you no fit get work na im be say lord dey call you grin grin grin
anyway, gudluck to you if you play your card well,
soon people will be buying stickers and pictures of you and your wife, to paste in their cars, houses, offices, etc.
you will be daddy while your wife be mummy, grin

no much hassle, just read ur dictionary, memorize a few chapters and verses in the bible and you are good to go cheesy

remember always to dress well because its kinda public relations business wink grin

abeg, before i forget, i will give you my card, in case when u re ready to buy plastic chairs and ceiling fans, i go give u better prize grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by vooks: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
plaetton:

So you think LETHAL MYTHOLOGIES that zombifies a population should not be mocked and pushed back?

This fellow in question, for example, he is salivating at the prospects of living Large on the sweat of poor people.
. That's OK with you?
You love Christianity. Admit it

1 Like

Re: Glory by plaetton: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
vooks:

It was my former religion.
But christianity, unlike most other religions, is a very intriguing religion, because it makes absolutely no sense.

3 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
vooks:

who wouldn't? everyone loves comedy, christianity is full of series of humorous comic events. talking snake, virgin birth, peter cut someone's ear and put it back without surgical procedure,
thousands of guys ate 5 loafs of bread and had 12 basket left over, bla bla bla grin

everyone loves comedy!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glory by frank317: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
MrPresident:
sharp guy, see as you take style wan enter church business, , you no fit get work na im be say lord dey call you grin grin grin
anyway, gudluck to you if you play your card well,
soon people will be buying stickers and pictures of you and your wife, to paste in their cars, houses, offices, etc.
you will be daddy while your wife be mummy, grin

no much hassle, just read ur dictionary, memorize a few chapters and verses in the bible and you are good to go cheesy

remember always to dress well because its kinda public relations business wink grin

abeg, before i forget, i will give you my card, in case when u re ready to buy plastic chairs and ceiling fans, i go give u better prize grin

Hehehehe...and he might name the church "Go and tell Ahab that Elijah is here Ministries". Or "Emeka and Sons Church of God"

3 Likes

Re: Glory by keandre: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Paulscholari:
Yeah that's it. I think the scripture says woe is he that we didn't send but his doing the work and woe is he that we send but didn't go to do the work, my own case is in the latter, may I not continue to operate in woes, having finished school five years ago and yet no job, I stopped going to "whatsapp" churches lol I attend deliverance church, going to different programs, I prayed and prayed yet nothing to show, is not that am not attending interviews o nor upgrading my skills, there was this interview that I went for, the lady that copied all my answers got everything while I was given two, she herself was surprised. Well i knew there is more to this, then the revelation came, "the LORD as appointed and anoint you to Preach his word" if you don't start now your trouble has just started"

Having struggle with the LORD on this, I just have to give it up and do the work of the LORD. I wanted to live large, be a billionaire, be famous and popular all over the world and do so many things but not a preacher.

seeing how Pastors have bastardize the Gospel its so disheartening, we now have many wolves in sheep clothing who have lead the sheep of God astray, it now become a tedious task for the true men of God, anyway we are in the endtime such things should happen, may God help us all.

Anyway am starting my theology/Pastor/Bible school class this September.... Wish me good luck.

And to the true men of God in the house, how has your experience been? Let's hear and learn from you.

duration?
Re: Glory by lepasharon(f): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rubbish thread...Fvck Religion !!!
Re: Glory by scarred9jan(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
plaetton:

C'mon, we all know.

He is celebrating his soon to be acceptance to the real hustler league.

Congrats bro grin
plaetton:

C'mon, we all know.

He is celebrating his soon to be acceptance to the real hustler league.

Congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

See why athiesm is a device of the devil / Seun, Please Come In! I've Gist For You. / Why Don't Catholics Pray "in" The Name Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.