Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets (9987 Views)

Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / Remain Steadfast In The Faith - Joseph Prince / David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets by winner01(m): 12:34am On Sep 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

No not what u MuslimS are doing.

Jesus prayed "our lords prayer" and called God father.

Muslims don't do that. You believe u are slaves of Islamic allah and to say you are his children is haram.

U pray first by washing away shaytan out of ur nostrils, ears etc then start chanting Arabic, the only language which Islamic allah hears. Then you touch ur ear lobes and do Some superstitious movement all inspired by paganism.

Jesus prayed in aramaic And Hebrew. He simply knelt and prayed to his father.
No Arabic, no pagan inspired activities, no up and down movements, no cleAning shaytan from nostrilS etc.

Jesus says he is the way truth and life, and no one can come to the father except through him.

Mohammed is a liar and u hAve been deceived.
Here is what Mohammed said in his later years according to ur quran;

Surah 46:9: “Say: I am not the first of the apostles, and I do not know what will be done with me or with you: I do not follow anything but that which is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner.” (Shakir)

Surah 7:188: Say: “I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah wills. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil could have touched me: I am only a Warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have Faith (in Allah).” (S. V. Ahamed)

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no power to harm you, nor to guide you.” (Khalifa)

“It is not in my power to cause you harm, or to bring you to the Right Path.” (Hilali-Khan
Ds gal ehn grin
Re: The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets by winner01(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Annunaki:

Actually pagans in the time of Prophet ezekiel used to pray exactly the same way muslims pray today. This confirms that the islamic
prayer method has pagan origins.

https://www.nairaland.com/153246/god-does-not-approve-praying
lol
Re: The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets by winner01(m): 1:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Re: The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets by KingEbukaNaija: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets by Ranchhoddas: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
cool cool cool
Why are you resurrecting these old threads?
Re: The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets by KingEbukaNaija: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why are you resurrecting these old threads?

Because the ones on the front page have no lesson - biblical , moral & spiritual - to teach . You atheists just destroyed the religion section with nonsense . You are guys are here for no good , nothing useful you guys have to offer . Bunch of jobless touts
Re: The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets by Ranchhoddas: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Because the ones on the front page have no lesson - biblical , moral & spiritual - to teach . You atheists just destroyed the religion section with nonsense . You are guys are here for no good , nothing useful you guys have to offer . Bunch of jobless touts
Spamming the forum is an offence. You should learn to obey the rules. Subjective morality?
Re: The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets by KingEbukaNaija: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Spamming the forum is an offence. You should learn to obey the rules. Subjective morality?

Well , if I were spamming the sire then I would have repeatedly sent the same message to a lot of people
Re: The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets by officialfestus(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
GOD IS GOOD,&GLORY BE TO GOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? / Easy Believism : Is Eternal Security A False Gospel? - Ralph Yankee Arnold / What Tithe Really Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.