Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) (40719 Views)

BBNaija's Ahneeka Looks Gorgeous In Bridal Attire (Photo) / Bobrisky Slays In Bridal Attire (photo) / Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by agent9(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Stunning pretty bae

Stil crushing kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chai son of adam, you just denied your sister now now, no be you talk say you go upload your sister pics when she take new pics, I come help you upload am you come dey do one kind, freeman you be my witness nah#lols
[quote author=bqlekan post=37427405] dude, I like this your sis o, Gimme her number now... chai the gap teeth dey sweet me for belle grin[/quote
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
tsdarkside:

i can imagine her without makeup....i know she is naturaly beautiful...if you can not imagine a women without makeup,then you have tendencies to gayness.........makeup is just showing off....thats all...everybody does that...even men do that,with their bling bling and things...........
YOUR EYES JUST CAN'T SEE IT. SHE IS ULGY
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by Menace2Society(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
California30:

Sorry, she's way more beautiful than your mother.
U are very stupi.d
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by free37: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
cool
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:
i like this girl alot, her simplicity
why she no go simple when she no get The height...you tink say short and brief people go like flaunt too much with their short height ? Imagine say she tall like tiwa or yemi or even Seyi shay hmm she go paint social medias with complexity and not simplicity .
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rexnegro:

why she no go simple when she no get The height...you tink say short and brief people go like flaunt too much with their short height ? Imagine say she tall like tiwa or yemi or even Seyi shay hmm she go paint social medias with complexity and not simplicity .
i don't think so, its her nature
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by yungpowers(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Chai... It's deep... This hate and foolery
Biafra is just the solution

Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:

i don't think so, its her nature
we still saying The same tin...like you now you tink you re who you re right now right ? Well let ur dreams and wish get to you you will see how ur old friends will be complaining that you don't send them anymore cos you have changed...how I wish someone can lend chidinma height and see how she will behave with it not until then you can't say its her nature
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rexnegro:
we still saying The same tin...like you now you tink you re who you re right now right ? Well let ur dreams and wish get to you you will see how ur old friends will be complaining that you don't send them anymore cos you have changed...how I wish someone can lend chidinma height and see how she will behave with it not until then you can't say its her nature
ok but its like you detest short peeps
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by ebukaobj: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
looking beautiful https://www.?aff=988

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by Sketch007(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Aminat508:
Singer Chidinma shared this beautiful photo of hers in traditional outfit...

WOOW! One word?

Source :https://instagram.com/p/65zVmUg0RQ/

One word " GORGEOUS " #winkz

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by bqlekan(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Chai son of adam, you just denied your sister now now, no be you talk say you go upload your sister pics when she take new pics, I come help you upload am you come dey do one kind, freeman you be my witness nah#lols
but guy, you dey eff up o, u too dey assume. Firstly, m not son of Adam, secondly, my sis no get gapped teeth, thirdly you are drunk again grin
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by Orikinla(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
The dress is fine.
The singer is a makeup beauty.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by 400billionman: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
400billionman: Everyone keeps proposing to her because she is short.

Why. ? Is that some sort of joke. ?

Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by Harmvirus(f): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:

ok but its like you detest short peeps
noo I don't detest short people o..ok let me clear dis with me as example...see babe am 6.0" talk , athletic body structure , to the glory of God am handsome in my own uniqueness, you can check my dp if you wish...now my height makes me feel fly to the point courageous and appreciative ladies do tell me guy I like ur height and physique...now I ask you do you tink I'll be feeling fly assuming am short ? Simply put you can't judge someone when they re in their present position until you give them otherwise regardless of The case.
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by kagari: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
California30:

Sorry, she's way more beautiful than your mother.
. You have been noticed
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by juizzyemmanuel(f): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
well she's not that pretty you know
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Oh son of luc.....er I think, grin humhum shebi you don deny her as your sister leave matter, well I may be high truly #teamcocacola
bqlekan:
but guy, you dey eff up o, u too dey assume. Firstly, m not son of Adam, secondly, my sis no get gapped teeth, thirdly you are drunk again grin
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by bqlekan(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Oh son of luc.....er I think, grin humhum shebi you don deny her as your sister leave matter, well I may be high truly #teamcocacola
yet another assumption., m not son of lucifer, ask and I will tell you.. yeah, I can see the effect of coke on you.. its really causing a mistaken identity.. My sis is different from yours grin
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bro move you keke to jokes section cheesy
bqlekan:
yet another assumption., m not son of lucifer, ask and I will tell you.. yeah, I can see the effect of coke on you.. its really causing a mistaken identity.. My sis is different from yours grin
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by bqlekan(m): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Bro move you keke to jokes section cheesy
no, don't wanna get drunk like you grin
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rexnegro:
noo I don't detest short people o..ok let me clear dis with me as example...see babe am 6.0" talk , athletic body structure , to the glory of God am handsome in my own uniqueness, you can check my dp if you wish...now my height makes me feel fly to the point courageous and appreciative ladies do tell me guy I like ur height and physique...now I ask you do you tink I'll be feeling fly assuming am short ? Simply put you can't judge someone when they re in their present position until you give them otherwise regardless of The case.
hmmmm...ok
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Na coke we dey take and we aint drunk at all
bqlekan:
no, don't wanna get drunk like you grin
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:
hmmmm...ok
I believe you understand me now ?
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rexnegro:
I believe you understand me now ?
yep
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Aminat508 is now Nairaland's in-house GOSSIP BLOGGER!
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by bqlekan(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Na coke we dey take and we aint drunk at all
hehe, I dey come..
Re: Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Will be expecting. What is your favourite, 35cl 50 cl or 1 litre or the tap coke? grin grin
bqlekan:
hehe, I dey come..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) / BBNaija: Lolu’s Rumored Girlfriend, Dodo - Pictures / I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.