Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg (4101 Views)

Who Got This Invite From ACR Group / Who Else Got An Invite From God Is Good Motors? / Invite From Mastermindshrsg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
I was invited for a first stage test at gbagada, pls who else got it and any idea of their test format? Thanks
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by simiolu1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
How was the test/interview. I got an interview/test scheduled with them tomorrow for 10am. Any info could help. Thanks
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2015
When did you guys apply for this please? I just sent my cv and application letter last night and they said application received and will be considered within two business days.
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Hi Graccee I'm sure you must have gone through all the stages by now, kindly intimate us, thank you.
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by olusolajoel(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's an investment banking test.... Be good in maths and further maths as you will be asked series, progression and chart solving questions. 30 questions in 10minutes........
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thanks a lot bro. When dd u take ur own test? Do you now work with them?
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
olusolajoel:
It's an investment banking test.... Be good in maths and further maths as you will be asked series, progression and chart solving questions. 30 questions in 10minutes........

But it says they are a HR firm. Are they recruiting for someone else
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
simiolu1:
How was the test/interview. I got an interview/test scheduled with them tomorrow for 10am. Any info could help. Thanks
simiolu1:

Simiolu how was the test/intervierw
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by simiolu1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
dazzle101:

Simiolu how was the test/intervierw

It was basically a test. Ten minutes, 30 questions. But remember to go with your CV. Was told we'd be contacted if we're successful.
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
simiolu1:

It was basically a test. Ten minutes, 30 questions. But remember to go with your CV. Was told we'd be contacted if we're successful.

Ok but what was the composition of the test??

Wishing you the very best. Cheers!
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by adedee14: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pls can someone elucidate what this company is all about. I was told i will be given feedback in two business days.
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
adedee14:
Pls can someone elucidate what this company is all about. I was told i will be given feedback in two business days.

I believe it's a management consulting firm.

You could get more info by googling MastermindsHRSG.
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
This thread is kinda dry please well meaning bros n sis help us with credible info please, thank you. For those awaiting the outcome of their test any news yet?

Yet to get an invite since applying last wednesday. Anyone like me on here
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Seyibusayo: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2015
dazzle101:
This thread is kinda dry please well meaning bros n sis help us with credible info please, thank you. For those awaiting the outcome of their test any news yet?

Yet to get an invite since applying last wednesday. Anyone like me on here
i wrote the test too but i'm yet to get a message from them. If u didnt write ur class of degree on ur cv,u maynt be invited (2nd class upper). Those dat wrote d test any news yet??
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Seyibusayo: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2015
Has anybody gotten interview invite?
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Seyibusayo:
i wrote the test too but i'm yet to get a message from them. If u didnt write ur class of degree on ur cv,u maynt be invited (2nd class upper). Those dat wrote d test any news yet??

My class of degree is always been on my cv.

I'm thinking to give them a week before emailing or calling to know wassup.

Please what was the test like? Hopefully they'd call u soon.
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
what email did you send your cv to....abeg
dazzle101:
When did you guys apply for this please? I just sent my cv and application letter last night and they said application received and will be considered within two business days.
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
molibediumss:
what email did you send your cv to....abeg

Careers@mastermindhrsg.com that's the email buh I think the deadline is past, u could give it a shot.
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Seyibusayo: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
The test is 30 questions for 10 minutes. You have to be fast,gragh interpretation, series,further maths etc
dazzle101:

My class of degree is always been on my cv.

I'm thinking to give them a week before emailing or calling to know wassup.

Please what was the test like? Hopefully they'd call u soon.
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Seyibusayo:
The test is 30 questions for 10 minutes. You have to be fast,gragh interpretation, series,further maths etc

Thanks
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg by michealekene(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Seyibusayo:

any news from mastermind? ??....I have an interview /perhaps test dere tomorrow at gbagada office is it worth going? ?...were u finally called up...

(1) (Reply)

Iconic Ace Intl. / Vacancies In A Courier Company / Make 100 Dollars Instantly From This Free Survey Website In 30 Mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.