Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Here Are 7 Reasons Why I Think UC Browser Is The Best Browser Anyone Can Use. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Here Are 7 Reasons Why I Think UC Browser Is The Best Browser Anyone Can Use. (926 Views)

Can't Log In To Nairaland Using UC Browser / What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 7 Reasons Why I Think UC Browser Is The Best Browser Anyone Can Use. by donemitex1: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
I have used a handful of web browsers in the past, from the default Internet Explorer, to Firefox, then Opera and now Chrome, but none of them has impressed me the way the new UC Browser has done. Here are a few reasons why I think UC Browser for PC is the best browser anyone can use.

1. UC browser has inbuilt downloader whose speed rivals that of popular downloaders like IDM. I was particularly blown away by this feature, being a chronic downloader.

2. UC browser has integrated internet speed booster to speed up your browsing experience and it works like magic. Just click on the Jet icon in your address bar and your page loading speed will skyrocket. You don’t need to install any special Plug-in for that.

3. UC browser has inbuilt Youtube Video downloader. This particular feature drives me crazy. Have you ever wanted to download those cool Naija Youtube music videos but got stranded because kipvid failed? Well not anymore, with UCweb, all you have to do is to stream the video and a Download button appears below it.

4. UC browser has a very efficient integrated Pop-up blocker to block all those annoying pop-ups that frustrate your browsing experience. In other browsers you have to install a plug-in for that, and most times they don’t work.

5. UC browser is very intuitive and it gives you the feel of Apple Safari browser. Virtually everything in it is customizable.

6. UC browser has an integrated Cloud Sync ability. You can create a cloud sync account and upload your pictures and videos. You can even download videos and pictures directly to your Cloud Sync account. I know Chrome also has this feature, but UC browser has taken it a step further.

7. UC browser has an intergrated Virtual Wifi sharing ability. This is the most intresting feature in this browser. You don’t need Connectify or Hotspot to share your internet connection with your other devices; you can do it right from your UC browser. Just click the Virtual Wifi icon on the Top Right hand of your browser and a passworded wifi network is automatically created. I love this feature like so much because the Cracked Connectify that I was using nearly crashed my system.

These are some of the mind boggling features of the UC browser; you can also add yours to the list. Meanwhile, you can try installing UC browser for PC to see for yourself. The version I am using is Version 5.4.4237.1024. Here is a direct link to the download page http://www.ucweb.com/ucbrowser/download/
Re: Here Are 7 Reasons Why I Think UC Browser Is The Best Browser Anyone Can Use. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
undecided All these you mentioned are available in Firefox

Firefox remains the number one browser especially for developers and web masters!

1) Talking about downloader, Brother, if you have a fast network, you wont notice the downloader. I use firefox downloader to download Gbs of Data at 10 - 15MB/s Yes! In Nigeria! #Dont Ask me the network

2) Brother, UC Browser seems fast because it uses cache system and compression which you can also configure firefox to do. And the speed of the browsing will increase. I.e an Image on a web page with actual size of 5MB, with compression it turns 1MB or less and with cache, when next you visit that page, it wont reload that image! So the page load will be faster! Nothing special!

3) Brother, go and check Safefrom.net Helper extension for firefox. It adds a "Download" Button on YouTube Videos that allows u easily download. So i dont know what is so special about this UC

4) Go to sites that spam and phish alot and tell me if your UC will block their popup

5) Firefox is customizable

6) Firefox has a Sync system and it also supports Google Drive and Dropbox which allows you sync items!

7) I have a central Wi-fi modem that covers all devices i dont need a browser to do so undecided

All your points are not unique op! Nothing special about UC. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Monetize Your Blog With This 3 CPM Ad Networks. / Ogbongeblog Premium 100% SEO Advanced Blogger Template / [urgent] Mmm / Peer to Peer Script Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.