Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

M.I, Flavour To Feature In Orezi’s Forthcoming Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I, Flavour To Feature In Orezi’s Forthcoming Album (455 Views)

Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It / Orezi 31st Birthday Cake From Fan Got People Talking / Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I, Flavour To Feature In Orezi’s Forthcoming Album by VITALGIST: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2015

Orezi has hooked up with M.I Abaga and Flavour on a new joint which will be on the singer’s Ghen Ghen album. The track titled Big Something was recently recorded with the singer sharing snippets of studio sessions on Youtube. The singer had earlier disclosed that the album will have some of his popular songs which include Shuperu, Rihanna and Shoki.
Ghen Ghen which is Orezi’s debut album is scheduled to drop on September 1, 2015 and it’ll usher in other highly anticipated albums in the month of September including Davido‘s sophomore as well as Wizkid and Iyanya‘s 3rd albums.
Choc City’s Jesse Jagz also plans to drop his 5th effort, ‘Return of the Gods’ in the same month.
http://olojoro.com/m-i-flavour-to-feature-in-orezis-forthcoming-album/
Re: M.I, Flavour To Feature In Orezi’s Forthcoming Album by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
cool
Re: M.I, Flavour To Feature In Orezi’s Forthcoming Album by ladyF(f): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Can't wait

(1) (Reply)

#whenyoufinallyblow –its Don Jazzy Again! / Ok Na! Cynthia Morgan Calls Burna Boy Her Worst Distraction As They Share A Kiss / Imo Deputy Governor Preaches Against Violence Among Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.