Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... (3780 Views)

Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) / ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. / School Without Roof In Oshodi Begs For Attention- The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by lanxlot(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

The federal government of Nigeria under the leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari is glad to announce to all graduates, university students, and applicants that today is saturday 29th August 2015 and that tomorrow will be sunday 30th August 2015.

Thank you for reading.

You can now go back to what you were doing..Good morning and Happy weekend

4 Likes

Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by ricsman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
same to u
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
lanxlot:

The federal government of Nigeria under the leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari is glad to announce to all graduates, university students, and applicants that today is friday 28th August 2015 and that tomorrow will be saturday 29th August 2015.

Thank you for reading.

You can now go back to what you were doing..Good evening and Happy weekend
u dull sha

4 Likes

Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
This sh**t is suppose to be in the jokes section because its funny.

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by jideprof: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
lanxlot:

The federal government of Nigeria under the leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari is glad to announce to all graduates, university students, and applicants that today is friday 28th August 2015 and that tomorrow will be saturday 29th August 2015.

Thank you for reading.

See As I Dey Look Ur Mumu Story angry

U Try Small Sha grin

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by abiolad92(m): 12:08am On Aug 29, 2015
Idiat

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by nairaman66(m): 1:23am On Aug 29, 2015
Another patient who didn't finish his drugs at Yaba Left!

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by UnimkeAk(m): 2:58am On Aug 29, 2015
lanxlot:

Thank you for reading.

CLOWN
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by abiambo(m): 4:33am On Aug 29, 2015
This is soo hilarious.... wait o, but what were u expecting? Say dem wan start to pay dia 5k a month? Abi na d 1 year after Nysc money or what??

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by lanxlot(m): 4:57am On Aug 29, 2015
nairaman66:
Another patient who didn't finish his drugs at Yaba Left!
no b ur 4th...what were ur expectations? job opportunities eh?...ehya!!!
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by lanxlot(m): 5:03am On Aug 29, 2015
abiambo:
This is soo hilarious.... wait o, but what were u expecting? Say dem wan start to pay dia 5k a month? Abi na d 1 year after Nysc money or what??
grin lol...suspense na badt tin sha!
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by Sunky4all(m): 5:31am On Aug 29, 2015
e go beta
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Na people wen dey find work go look this thing pass. Anyway nice one... a Lil humour to calm our nerves
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by lanxlot(m): 6:17am On Aug 29, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Na people wen dey find work go look this thing pass. Anyway nice one... a Lil humour to calm our nerves
lol, abi o, lemme modify d date sef.
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:54am On Aug 29, 2015
lanxlot:
lol, abi o, lemme modify d date sef.
ok oooo! But no let angry graduates catch u
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by nairaman66(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2015
lanxlot:
no b ur 4th...what were ur expectations? job opportunities eh?...ehya!!!

Nah men! No one looks for job opportunities from the government anymore! And I am not looking for job as well.. grin
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by lanxlot(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
ok oooo! But no let angry graduates catch u
lol.
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by lanxlot(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2015
nairaman66:

Nah men! No one looks for job opportunities from the government anymore! And I am not looking for job as well.. grin
issokay...attention is on nairabet currently. ur name sound a little lyk am sef...as u b find work tire b4.
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by biochea(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2015
dunce
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by lanxlot(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2015
biochea:
dunce
hahah!!! more of d name calling...I guex A.y n his colleagues were called names synonymous to d above...wen de began...I enjoy n appreciate humour...na copy paste doh.
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by LanreBrown: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2015
lanxlot:

The federal government of Nigeria under the leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari is glad to announce to all graduates, university students, and applicants that today is saturday 29th August 2015 and that tomorrow will be sunday 30th August 2015.

Thank you for reading.

LoL

Effect of Smoking Weed Early on Saturday Morning
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by akuracy(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2015
lanxlot:

Thank you for reading.

Gerrarahere shit mheeenn
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by Ezerbullet(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Got me cracking grin
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by lanxlot(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
lekantu:
Fearly use dstv and home theatre with 4long speaker and 4short speaker for sale and DATA browsing available at normal rate,stop running after cheaper rate u might get scam,buy ur data browsing withing 1minute watssp 08109839115 or 22E864D6
lol...y or hw wud sum1 purchase a FEARLY used dstv.
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by lanxlot(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
akuracy:
Gerrarahere shit mheeenn
lol, the power of expectation
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by olafum1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ur being mumu get nafdac number cool
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by deanoffaculty: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
@OP.......I couldn't hold it any longer. I just have to abuse you. Please pardon me......

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by lanxlot(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
deanoffaculty:
@OP.......I couldn't hold it any longer. I just have to abuse you. Please pardon me......
ehhhmmm....what about my Dad n y d... high 5?
Re: Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
lanxlot:

Thank you for reading.

BH bomb go blast your head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unibadan 2017 Post Utme Preparation Thread / 7 Facial Skin Diseases And Flaws that makes you face ugly / Admission List Absuu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.