Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python - Programming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python (31468 Views)

Web Programming Tutorial In Python. / How To Code Your Own Personal Assistant In Python / Official Thread For C# Experts And Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2015
qidos121:
it won't hurt if we did and it will help us learn a lot

I am ready
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2015
qidos121:
unilag comp sci

congrats, bro
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2015
omoelu1:
nothing really. taking a break from python for a while

abeg, return for our sake
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by omoelu1(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2015
qidos121:
e
ya how long
JigsawKillah:

abeg, return for our sake
smiley smiley smiley
Not for too long, brothers.
I just have to pick up java for some "yet to come purpose".
I will return soon.

So, what are you guys up to now?
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by omoelu1(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2015
qidos121:
unilag comp sci
wow!! that's great and good to hear.

I believe you will just be breezing over their syllabus
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
JigsawKillah:

I am ready
try to think of the project but I need you to give me till Saturday cause I will be true with my registration then
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
JigsawKillah:

congrats, bro
thanks jare
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
omoelu1:

wow!! that's great and good to hear.

I believe you will just be breezing over their syllabus
not to satisfied with their syllabus though, but as an experienced programmer once told me, school can't teach you anything
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
omoelu1:

smiley smiley smiley
Not for too long, brothers.
I just have to pick up java for some "yet to come purpose".
I will return soon.

So, what are you guys up to now?
trying to see if we can join forces to do a project
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
qidos121:
try to think of the project but I need you to give me till Saturday cause I will be true through with my registration then

alright, till then. . . This Learning Programming is nice.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
JigsawKillah:

alright, till then. . . This Learning Programming is nice.
I jst started chapter 12, you?
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by samlexxy: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
qidos121:
samlexxy
omoelu1
jigsawkillah
donifez
aw can you create a set that is immutable in python?
Has anyone ever embarked on a real life project?
set were meant to be mutable..it had the "add" function, which is use to append elements and also remove...speaking of immutable, you can check out Tuple
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by samlexxy: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
qidos121:
not to satisfied with their syllabus though, but as an experienced programmer once told me, school can't teach you anything
on the contrary...school thought me everything i need in other to understand the concept of programming..and also to write and debug codes...
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
samlexxy:
set were meant to be mutable..it had the "add" function, which is use to append elements and also remove...speaking of immutable, you can check out Tuple
so why do you think there are two types of set named (i)set. and (ii)frozenset
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
samlexxy:
on the contrary...school thought me everything i need in other to understand the concept of programming..and also to write and debug codes...
which school
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
qidos121:
I jst started chapter 12, you?

Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
JigsawKillah:

wwwwwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwwww you are one hell of a fast reader
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by Nastydroid(m): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
qidos121:
why go to school then? I believe school can teach you something but not everything,you have to develop yourself in some aspects.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by omoelu1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
qidos121:
trying to see if we can join forces to do a project
Oh oh!! you got ideas??
I would be happy to work on it with you
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by Phourxx(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nastydroid:

numbers = [1,2,3 [4,5,6],10]
for num_list in numbers: if isinstance (num_list, list): for nested_list in num_list: print (nested_list) else: print (num_list)

we can create a function from this too
nb: am typing frm a phone, don't forget the indentation

numbers = [1,2,3 [4,5,6],10]
for num_list in numbers: if type (num_list) == list: for nested_list in num_list: print (nested_list) else: print (num_list)

am sure dis is gonna work, didn't try tho
nb: am typing frm a phone, don't forget the indentation
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by samlexxy: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
qidos121:
so why do you think there are two types of set named (i)set. and (ii)frozenset
be a lie if i tell ya i heard come across anything like frozenset in my entire life
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 6:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Nastydroid:
why go to school then? I believe school can teach you something but not everything,you have to develop yourself in some aspects.
going to school to satisfy my mom but from where i stand school gat noting to offer but u know everyone has a right to their own opinion
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 6:31am On Nov 23, 2015
samlexxy:
be a lie if i tell ya i heard come across anything like frozenset in my entire life
even me self just read about it last week, checkout namedtuple too
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 6:38am On Nov 23, 2015
omoelu1:

Oh oh!! you got ideas??
I would be happy to work on it with you
omoelu1 jigsawkillah you people should think of something. Can we start by saturday..... You guys should use the this week to prepare....
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2015
qidos121:
wwwwwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwwww you are one hell of a fast reader

I skipped some part
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by samlexxy: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2015
qidos121:
even me self just read about it last week, checkout namedtuple too
namedtuple is a bit common...but believe me when i say you shouldnt waste your time on "frozenset"...the data structures you would be needing are list,queue,deque,set,tuple,dictionary and partially array...
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
samlexxy:
namedtuple is a bit common...but believe me when i say you shouldnt waste your time on "frozenset"...the data structures you would be needing are list,queue,deque,set,tuple,dictionary and partially array...
abeg baba which one be queue and dequeue
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by samlexxy: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2015
qidos121:
abeg baba which one be queue and dequeue
just check out python data structure books
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2015
qidos121
samlexxy
omoelu1 jigsawkillah which projects have you guys come up with
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by koleade: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Please add me.my number is 07061955133.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by aakillar1: 12:55am On Nov 29, 2015
Hi guyz, please add me to d python group, l want to start d journey.
Tnx
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
qidos121:
qidos121 samlexxy omoelu1 jigsawkillah which projects have you guys come up with

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Teen Girls Win International Award With Their Waste Disposal App / Difference Between A Programmer And A Web Developer? / Any Way To Stop Palmpay Security Plugin On A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.