Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python - Programming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python (31567 Views)

Web Programming Tutorial In Python. / How To Code Your Own Personal Assistant In Python / Official Thread For C# Experts And Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
JigsawKillah:

they're more advanced in technology than us. They value their techs.

But i have a feeling that this might change in Nigeria.
I think the reason is that even naturally we believe they are smarter
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
qidos121:
I think the reason is that even naturally we believe they are smarter

anyways. . . Your previous assignment
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
omoelu1:
i hope i'm not coming in too late, try it this way:
 numbers = [1, 2, 3, [4, 5, 6], 10]
for num in numbers: if isinstance(num, list): for nested_list in num: print nested_list else: print num

i have tried to format it properly

cc: qidos121
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
JigsawKillah:

cc: qidos121
not home now, have you tested it
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
qidos121:
note home now, have you tested it
been away from the PC for days
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by Ximonak: 12:34am On Nov 08, 2015
cool group... following
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2015
JigsawKillah:

been away from the PC for days
what happened hope no p
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Ximonak:
cool group... following
don't just follow get involved

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
qidos121:
what happened hope no p

Nothing really, thanks.
You still haven't said anything about your last assignment
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
What can one actually do with Python? Why learn it? Is there a substitute?
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
JigsawKillah:

I think JAVA is better!
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by omoelu1(m): 12:00am On Nov 09, 2015
JigsawKillah:

you can do almost anything other languages can do with python.
create desktop apps, mobile apps(ios, android), create web apps and so on.
LogoDWhiz:

I think JAVA is better!
JigsawKillah:

like it has been said many times over, langiages are just tools and means to an end. we shouldn't get caught up in the "which language is better" debate.
rather, what can we and have we achieved with these tools.
no programming language is better than python and python is not better than any other.
they all have their respective strengths and weaknesses.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 3:59am On Nov 09, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

I think JAVA is better!

yea. . . Still don't know it's limits.
Already know a little Python and nothing of JAVA. Wanna make Android Development my field and all fingers are pointing towards JAVA.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 4:01am On Nov 09, 2015
omoelu1:

like it has been said many times over, langiages are just tools and means to an end. we shouldn't get caught up in the "which language is better" debate.
rather, what can we and have we achieved with these tools.
no programming language is better than python and python is not better than any other.
they all have their respective strengths and weaknesses.

I read in a couple of Blogs that JAVA is necessary for Android Development. . . True?

Android Studio. . . Does it accept Python?
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by Nastydroid(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2015
just saw this

Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by Nastydroid(m): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2015
JigsawKillah:

so many things nau,are you just learning it with no aim?
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2015
JigsawKillah:

yea. . . Still don't know it's limits.
Already know a little Python and nothing of JAVA. Wanna make Android Development my field and all fingers are pointing towards JAVA.

Okay. No problem
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Nastydroid:
so many things nau,are you just learning it with no aim?

Nope!
Just wondering why everyone's making JAVA compulsory for Android Development
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Nope!
Just wondering why everyone's making JAVA compulsory for Android Development
if you want to know what to use python for read learning python and programming python when you are through with both you will know what to use it for
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by pythonkid(m): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2015
dsypha:
Here: 07066528898. Add me; Intermediate python developer, but i like to consider myself already advanced

Can you make a bruter for smtp, if yes contact me so we make a deal..i have a sample code if you don't mind we can hook up as well
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2015
qidos121:
if you want to know what to use python for read learning python and programming python when you are through with both you will know what to use it for

do you know about CLASSES in python? Inactivity is making me to forget somethings
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by yevtushok(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pls add me I v zero experience in Python {07052604006}
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by omoelu1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
JigsawKillah:

I read in a couple of Blogs that JAVA is necessary for Android Development. . . True?

Android Studio. . . Does it accept Python?
yea, java is necessary, but using python and the kivy framework, you can create an android app.
Although it may not be as efficient as using java.

And, I don't think Android studio needs any reason to accept python
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
omoelu1:

yea, java is necessary, but using python and the kivy framework, you can create an android app.
Although it may not be as efficient as using java.

And, I don't think Android studio needs any reason to accept python

thanks, Boss
can you recommend a free antivirus?
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
JigsawKillah:

do you know about CLASSES in python? Inactivity is making me to forget somethings
i haven't started oop, why don't you try and read those books i suggested
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
qidos121:
i haven't started oop, why don't you try and read those books i suggested

sure. i'm gonna go hunting for them tomorrow
are they downloadable?
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
JigsawKillah:

sure. i'm gonna go hunting for them tomorrow
are they downloadable?
yes they are in pdf format. But make sure you download 5th edition of learning python cause its 4th edition is more rampant....you will read learning python before programming python, they are just like part 1 and 2..... But let me warm you its cumbersome
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by omoelu1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
JigsawKillah:

thanks, Boss

Hmmm, I don't know any

but I make use of window's follow come anivirus, "Windows Defender" and I always make sure it is up to date.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2015
JigsawKillah:

thanks, Boss
smadav 2012 don't download 2015 it will crash your system if you are using windows 8 or 8.1..... But you can also try 2014
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by Oluwagreat: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Pls kindly add 08183221437
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by makay16: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Pls add me a beginner in python 09053501971

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Teen Girls Win International Award With Their Waste Disposal App / Difference Between A Programmer And A Web Developer? / Any Way To Stop Palmpay Security Plugin On A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.