Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics (8171 Views)

Onyii Alex Pours Curves Into Sexy Nude Jumpsuit / Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress / Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
She's not old. Stop saying dat
27 is old enough to be my mother.
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Largas:

27 is old enough to be my mother.
Oh shut up. You sound dumb as hell.
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Oh shut up. You sound dumb as hell.
muna is old.
beauty is gone. she Don dey age like her ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Largas:

muna is old.

beauty is gone. she Don dey age like her ancestors.
she's not old for Christ's sake. She is still in her 20s. Have you looked at her photos on instagram? That ain't an old girl
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she's not old for Christ's sake. She is still in her 20s. Have you looked at her photos on instagram? That ain't an old girl

story for the gods.

muna n'a old wine. period.

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Largas:

story for the gods.

You're nasty. How dare you open your mouth to call someone old wine..no home training. Your mother failed you
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

You're nasty. How dare you open your mouth to call someone old wine..no home training. Your mother failed you

blah blah blah. your rants won't stop muna from being old enough to become sugar mummy

2 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Largas:

blah blah blah. your rants won't stop muna from being old enough to become sugar mummy
I just saw your malnourished face. Please shut it
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Largas:

Sugar mummy?
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I just saw your malnourished face. Please shut it
it looks younger than muna's wrinkled face covered with make up

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Sugar mummy?
you know what I mean.
Palmwinetapper:
Sugar mummy?
you know what I mean.
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Largas:

you know what I mean.
unfortunately I don't. Now go fuk ya mother
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
when I'm done fuking sugar mummy muna
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Largas:

when I'm done fuking sugar mummy muna
its clear you've stated your mllission. You're just as obsessed with her
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
its clear you've stated your mllission. You're just as obsessed with her

you wish. I think she is the one who needs a young guy like me. old women need young people to take care of 'em

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Largas:

you wish. I think she is the one who needs a young guy like me. old women need young people to take care of 'em
Ok.....
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Came: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Palm wine tapper,if you be man, I pity the woman way go marry you, because you go sabi nag well, well, and if you be woman... Ohhhh... the worst!!!! You are very eager to reply every post sharp, sharp!!!
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
She don dey old sef sad munachi abi now on nairaland as palmwine. Carry on lady muna wink

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chikichi042:
She don dey old sef sad munachi abi now on nairaland as palmwine. Carry on lady muna wink
old how. At 27?? You are probably older fool
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Largas:

story for the gods.

Old wine is even good since they taste better with age. [url=palmwinetapper]Muna[/url] is old expired milk. She knows her time in the spotlight is over that's why she has settled for nairaland 'popularity' since its better than nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Such an uncultured, semi-illiterate Mbaise girl! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? I highly doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
old how. At 27?? You are probably older fool
Munachi Nwankwo, born November 5th 1987

My friend you've been 28 since January started. Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by missshawry: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
zeb04:
she was way more beautiful when she was darker
Was she ever dark?
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
charix:

No you're wrong. She will turn 28 this year fool 2015-1987=28 you are dumb as hell. Do your math before talking to me.
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
charix:

And.what's the difference between 27 and 28,,it would be an insult of you said she is 35. Fool you can't even throw jabs
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
missshawry:

Was she ever dark?
lol yes. Darker
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
charix:

Old wine is even good since they taste better with age. [url=palmwinetapper]Muna[/url] is old expired milk. She knows her time in the spotlight is over that's why she has settled for nairaland 'popularity' since its better than nothing.
go watch her indigo film crazy fan
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

No you're wrong. She will turn 28 this year fool 2015-1987=28 you are dumb as hell. Do your math before talking to me.
It doesn't matter. All I know is I count new ages from January. Using that logic you should call your mates born in March "uncle" and "aunty".

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

And.what's the difference between 27 and 28,,it would be an insult of you said she is 35. Fool you can't even throw jabs
You even have a son so it makes you no different from a 35yr old. Your market don truly expire that's why you always have time for nairaland.

Enjoy your ballooning weight because I know you still wish you had your 2007 body. I can get way younger women so you need to start paying for my attention.

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
go watch her indigo film crazy fan
Waste my hard-earned money to enrich Muna? God forbid bad thing!
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
charix:

You even have a son so it makes you no different from a 35yr old. Your market don truly expire that's why you always have time for nairaland.

Enjoy your ballooning weight because I know you still wish you had your 2007 body. I can get way younger women so you need to start paying for my attention.
have a son? Don't confuse muna for adaeze yobo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omar Borkan Al Gala A Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome / Top 5 Best Female Rappers In Nigeria / Femi Kuti Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.