Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics (8177 Views)

Onyii Alex Pours Curves Into Sexy Nude Jumpsuit / Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress / Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
charix:

Old wine is even good since they taste better with age. [url=palmwinetapper]Muna[/url] is old expired milk. She knows her time in the spotlight is over that's why she has settled for nairaland 'popularity' since its better than nothing.

muna n'a old wrapper. had already forgotten about her till I saw these old pics of hers and I started laughing at how hard she is trying to pull attention and likes all to no avail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Largas:

muna n'a old wrapper. had already forgotten about her till I saw these old pics of hers and I started laughing at how hard she is trying to pull attention and likes all to no avail.
she gets at leave 400 to 500 likes per pics so people still think she's hot. Are you a man she once rejected. Bitter folk
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
have a son? Don't confuse muna for adaeze yobo
What's the difference? You're both bush Igbo girls. Oh wait, she's married. She's better off than you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=charix post=37496663]
What's the difference? You're both bush Igbo girls. Oh wait, she's married. She's better off than you are.[/quotemu] mumu. Muna don't have a son. Get ya facts right b I t c h. Also marriage ain't everything. The day muna will marry shame unto you. Look at tonto.
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she gets at leave 400 to 500 likes per pics so people still think she's hot. Are you a man she once rejected. Bitter folk
mtcheew. go and chop the likes n'a. old cargo.

I can't even fvck oldie like you

2 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Your wikipedia page says your last media appearance was the beef in 2012. What've you been doing since then, trolling nairaland or chasing sugardaddies?

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
charix:

Your wikipedia page says your last media appearance was the beef in 2012. What've you been doing since then, trolling nairaland or chasing sugardaddies?
chasing sugar daddies?? She has a 22 yr old boyfriend. No time for sugar daddies. She's taken smh fool
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
[sub][/sub]
Largas:

mtcheew. go and chop the likes n'a. old cargo.

I can't even fvck oldie like you
you and charix and awesomelymade are the same person. Hating. Get a life
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
[sub][/sub] you and charix and awesomelymade are the same person. Hating. Get a life
Look in a mirror. You're the one seeking and enjoying attention here.

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
charix:

Look in a mirror. You're the one seeking and enjoying attention here.
shit uo
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
[sub][/sub] you and charix and awesomelymade are the same person. Hating. Get a life
Lol you wish. I wouldn't hate on an old wrapper when I have my life going smooth.

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Largas:

Lol you wish. I wouldn't hate on an old wrapper when I have my life going smooth.
but you troll on nl all day hating on the so called old wrapper... What life? Bish where?
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
but you troll on nl all day hating on the so called old wrapper... What life? Bish where?
LOL. It's weekend. resting day bish
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you have over 5 threads on nairaland about muna. I think you are the troll here and the one who needs a job. perhaps a life
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Largas:

you have over 5 threads on nairaland about muna. I think you are the troll here and the one who needs a job. perhaps a life
which all you commented on. Hypocrite. Take your own advice
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Baby, you called me.

Can I be of any assistance to you?
Don't mistake me for someone else ok. I Am Me!!

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Baby, you called me.

Can I be of any assistance to you?
Don't mistake me for someone else ok. I Am Me!!
lol you signed into you 3 account lol how sad
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
which all you commented on. Hypocrite. Take your own advice

on all? its just been this thread bish. be careful.

old wrapper munachi abi, abi weytin they d'y call you
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Largas:

on all? its just been this thread bish. be careful.

old wrapper munachi abi, abi weytin they d'y call you
you just keep opening mouth wey u don wash 4 days. Shut up
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol you signed into you 3 account lol how sad

No....no...no. I am a matured young man that can take you to the moon and back...yeah better than your 22yr old.

Why would I own multiple accounts on here. I know you own edreamz but I don't care. Browsing nairaland no be work.

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you just keep opening mouth wey u don wash 4 days. Shut up

wey I Don wash ? that means it has no odour. lol watch your comments before posting them.

kiss my asss old wrapper
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Palmwinetapper: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

No....no...no. I am a matured young man that can take you to the moon and back...yeah better than your 22yr old.

Why would I own multiple accounts on here. I know you own edreamz but I don't care. Browsing nairaland no be work.
go awaycclarix and largas. You're so obvious
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

let me have my peace. don't quote me again.

old wrapper
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Pours Her Curves Into A Tight Hot Dress. Stuns In Pics by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

whatever baby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" / Shock!! Bobrisky Shares Video of himself having Sex With Boo On Snapchat Premium / Mide Martins Reveals Reasons She Fell In Love With Her Estranged Husband Afeez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.