Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Beware:new Way Fraudsters Operate Inside Buses In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware:new Way Fraudsters Operate Inside Buses In Lagos (704 Views)

Banker Reveal A New ATM Scam Fraudsters Operate Now. / Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware:new Way Fraudsters Operate Inside Buses In Lagos by ajasa4link: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Three weeks ago i boarded a bus(those long yellow buses) going to okoko from mile 2.Though i haven't plied the road for almost a year, I was on full alert while in the bus and was over cautious of my surrounding because of the notoriety of that area which i was fully aware of. When the bus got to volks bus stop, we noticed a man at the back of the bus who was busy sleeping with saliva dripping from his mouth. In fact, those who sat in front of him had to change their seats because he was blessing them with his saliva. The conductor then moved to the guy's seat to try and inquire from him where he intends to drop since the bus was not too far from the last bus stop. Then in between his sleep he informed the conductor in igbo that the 140,000naira his boss sent him message with has been removed by the guys who sat beside him in the bus. Immediately he said this, i remembered i noticed something strange about the two guys who alighted at agboju bus stop. I noticed the two guys were sitting so close with the victim and the two of them used traditional eye pencil(tiro) which is a bit weird for a guy.
The conductor then told us the victim was drugged and this, the guys were able to achieve by helping the guy to buy table water in the traffic. He said what they did exactly is, once u are in the traffic and u want to buy water they will tell u not to buy from whomever u want to buy from, but rather from their own footman who is also disguised among those selling bottled water in the traffic. So immediately u buy and drink the water u will lose total consciousness and they will carry out their notorious activities. Our guy was lucky tho, they left him a brand new boxer in polythene bag in place of his boss' 140k. Till i dropped at Lasu gate, the guy was still lapsing in and out of consciousness.
Am sharing this so that others will not fall for this
Re: Beware:new Way Fraudsters Operate Inside Buses In Lagos by temmyt20(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
oboy...gbese
Re: Beware:new Way Fraudsters Operate Inside Buses In Lagos by gabazin080(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dis kinda juju no dey catch ijebu man

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happened When Your Car Air Conditioner Stop Working.. Pix / The Honest Truth About Life. / Vacancy For A Young Chartered Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.