Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. (27065 Views)

Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident / Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by dainformant(m): 3:59am On Jul 16, 2017
A ghastly motor accident was recorded yesterday along Wire Road in Benin City, Edo state after two buses collided. One of the bus drivers who was badly injured and also stuck on the steering wheel - was rescued by passersby and other road users who rushed the wounded to the hospital. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/photos-ghastly-motor-accident-benin-city-two-buses-collided.html

2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by dainformant(m): 3:59am On Jul 16, 2017

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by dainformant(m): 4:00am On Jul 16, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by madridguy(m): 4:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Wish them speedy recovery.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by doctimonyeka(m): 5:00am On Jul 16, 2017
Dear God, please safeguard our lives from every form of evil.... I wish them speedy recovery..

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by loadedvibes: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Na dem na... feeling like fast n furious drivers

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by teewai3(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lord have mercy!!!
Wish them quick recovery
Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by Caustics: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
sad accident victims placed at the back of a pickup truck. No state emergency services. failed country where people die over little things. kudos to the people that helped.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by olarababe(f): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Quick recovery to all the survivors
Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by seunlayi(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
How I wish our politicians at the top have the type of spirit demonstrated by those in the pics trying to rescue the victims, naija would have bn greater than this x10

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wishing the survivors quick recovery.
Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by martineverest(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Benin drivers are the worst in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by Narldon: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
BENIN!!

LEMME JUZ KEEP KWAYET lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by BEENUEL(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Where are the medical teams

No ambulance

Fukkkked up zoo
Greedy leaders.

Sometimes I actually reason with the biafra agitators

Look at that helpless man.....helplessly left at the back of that van.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by 0b100100111: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Dear God, please safeguard our lives from every form of evil....
I wish them speedy recovery..

Two buses just collided with an average of 30 passengers in both which a god could not avert and you here screaming

"Dear God, please safeguard our lives from every form of evil.... "

Wouldn't he have safe guarded them if he could?
Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
I don tire

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by goslowgoslow(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Dear God, please safeguard our lives from every form of evil....
I wish them speedy recovery..
So Na evil cause the accident? Everything Na God instead of addressing the root cause of the accident. Na God go come down from heaven to stop the recklessness of our drivers or to fix our bad roads?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by Nikbaebrown(f): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
What Dah Heck!!! This Is Immense Damage, Wishing Them Fast Recovery.
Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by seunlayi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wishing them speedy recovery and God will provide the money for their treatment to them despite this economic

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by Zane2point4(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
na so them the behave,my only prayer is for everyone to own a car and drive ourselves.
imagine a tout carrying you ,you dont even know if he is mentaly stable,they are always rushing to go on a return trip and lift another set of passengers.

thats how i boarded a bus and the guy was speeding like a hyena chasing a prey,i was the only one shouting on the bus for him to slow down,and the two idiots seating beside him wasnt even complaining,they were seeing themselves as driver 4 passengers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by UnknownT: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Benin drivers go dey drive these their red buses like say e no fit get accident. Thank God no life was lost, Usain Bolt recovery to the injured

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by Respect11(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
bless jah that there was no life lost
Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by doctimonyeka(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
0b100100111:

Two buses just collided with an average of 30 passengers in both which a god could not avert and you here screaming

"Dear God, please safeguard our lives from every form of evil.... "

Wouldn't he have safe guarded them if he could?
I don't need you to agree with my belief as a Christian.. I can only pray to God that He show you the light and the path to follow...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by doctimonyeka(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
goslowgoslow:

So Na evil cause the accident? Everything Na God instead of addressing the root cause of the accident. Na God go come down from heaven to stop the recklessness of our drivers or to fix our bad roads?
you are entitled to your own opinions..
Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by bewla(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
na wa o
Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by Omeny: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Narldon:
BENIN!!

. U indeed need to be 'KWAYET'. What's has occurred in Benin before that has not occurred In other areas before?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by mykh01(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
why is it that nairalanders must argue, debate, fight, employ the use of abusive words even on the least subject that demand such? well, for me speedy recovery to the victims.
Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by maxjax(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
most of the commuter bus drivers on that route are insane..... upper sakponba drivers too. may God help 'em
Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by evansjeff(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Narldon:
BENIN!!

You don't only need to shut up, you also need to get your brain checked, what has happened in Benin that doesn't happen even more in other states? And before you reply, make sure to indicate the miserable state you're from. NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. by Franchise21(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Witnessed it yesterday. 'Twas between a Uniben Shuttle Service bus and what Binis call "tuke tuke" bus

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Snake Killed In My Lodge / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / thanks 4 derailing my thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.