Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

The Most Beautiful And Luxurious Roof-top Hotel In London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Most Beautiful And Luxurious Roof-top Hotel In London (552 Views)

₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet / Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State / The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful And Luxurious Roof-top Hotel In London by tosmoniyi4: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
The most beautiful and luxurious roof-top hotel in London is Suite ME at ME London ::: Suite ME at ME London truly has it all, including the complementary ME+ Experience. Both from the suite and from your private terrace marvel at the views of the London Eye, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square and River Thames as you dance around to the personalized selection of music given to you on an iPad. Or, go through via private access to ME London’s Radio Rooftop Bar to enjoy those views whilst devouring gourmet tapas and sipping delicious cocktails.

To view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/08/the-most-beautiful-and-luxurious-roof.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Building Burns Down At Murtala Muhammed Way Today / Please, Which European Embassy Gives Longest Schengen Visa? / Australia Visa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.