Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Best States You Can Be Posted To? - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Best States You Can Be Posted To? (46727 Views)

What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? / Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Ajgal10(f): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Funjosh:

What an adventure you went on, when was that cos Fulani crises have affected the lively hood of those area. Some communities like Okokolo, Enugba, Egba gut burnt and they haven't recover sad

I still pray for my people in Aila for God Protection smiley
So i heard.Visited Rukubi,Agbashi,Doma etc...D Agatu communities along the Nassarawa /Benue Axis.
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Funjosh(m): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ajgal10:

So i heard.Visited Rukubi,Agbashi,Doma etc...D Agatu communities along the Nassarawa /Benue Axis.

Woau! Which course do u study in school
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Ajgal10(f): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Funjosh:

Woau! Which course do u study in school
POlitical science(Bsc),Peace and Conflict studies(Msc)
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Funjosh(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ajgal10:

POlitical science(Bsc),Peace and Conflict studies(Msc)

I see, such course need you to travel a lot and meet people. Hope u love travelling sha.

1 Like

Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by castro316: 5:17am On Sep 05, 2015
NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE MONEY BEFORE BECOMING A CORPER

Hello peeps now is the time to plan ur way to wealth before u enter service.
A lot of corpers came with the promise of swiift sailing year but we're disappointed due to the little allowance many ended up hungry sick and angry with the whole nysc program. Come I will teach you ways of gaining a balance in ur finances. The key is starting early

Go to my profile and read my thread or post on
U NEED TO MAKE MONEY AS A CORPER And discover many ways of making money as a corper. One of my ways is.

Sales of CBTs
Do you know that there are 1.5 million students writing jamb every year?
Do you know that jamb students fail in jam not because they don't know the exam but because they cannot use computer systems and so must practise how to use the computer before the D-day.

This is where I am interested in and am currently doing now as a corper. Do you know I made 200k just by selling computer Based software to schools tutorial centres and other places. Now is the time to start the business cos JAMB 2016 registration has started. Come let us make wealth together.
Add me on whatsapp on 08032328730. Call me on 08092431893.
As a corper now I plan to make over a million naira using my khaki in going places I have never gone to. The secret is start early now that jamb exam is due to hold around march April. This applies to NYSC BATCH A PROSPECTIVE BATCH B and out going BATCH C CORP MEMBERS ALL ROUND NIGERIA
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
ignis:
Kano
Please are you serving in Kano State
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by ignis: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu:

Please are you serving in Kano State
Based in kano.
I served at Cross-River State.
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
ignis:

Based in kano.
I served at Cross-River State.

Alright! So why did you tip Kano to be the best state to serve? I'm asking this because I intend to serve there IN SHAAALLAAH
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
ignis:
Based in kano. I served at Cross-River State.
where in cross river?
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by ignis: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Trendyprince:

where in cross river?
Calabar
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
ignis:
Calabar
nice...hope you enjoyed your stay?
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Adet5(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls any info about nassarawa state? i wish to serve their
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2015
is lagos ok?
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by henrixx(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2015
Emmeritus:
is lagos ok?
Lagos is where I stay bro... It's very nice but expensive. U can get a job if u lucky cos there are thousands of companies nd establishments here.
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2015
henrixx:
Lagos is where I stay bro... It's very nice but expensive. U can get a job if u lucky cos there are thousands of companies nd establishments here.
Thanks
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by aliyuaahmad(m): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
is cross river very comport for u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC Discriminates Against Benin Republic Trained Graduates / NYSC Officially Announces 2019 Batch C Stream 1 Camping Date / The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.