Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,475 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:24 AM

Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc (66313 Views)

Batch B16 Pcms Share The States You Choose Here / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment / Best States You Can Be Posted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by cr80vity(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
please can we help enlighten each other about the different states we have in Nigeria for nysc and also about the benefits and demerits in choosin any state in particular....with this, I believe we wil all know how to choose wisely
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by oluwaisaac(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Honestly, don't choose Jigawa. If you have plans for your life after NYSC, flee choosing the state. Dusty...Hausa to the core....flies....abegi...itz not worth it. Plus 99% 1% Muslim-Christian ratio in favour of the former. Above all, its too far. You must get to Kano before you see anything recent...even bus back to your state!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by cr80vity(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
oluwaisaac:
Honestly, don't choose Jigawa. If you have plans for your life after NYSC, flee choosing the state. Dusty...Hausa to the core....flies....abegi...itz not worth it. Plus 99% 1% Muslim-Christian ratio in favour of the former. Above all, its too far. You must get to Kano before you see anything recent...even bus back to your state!
tanks bro
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by cr80vity(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
pls guys, post abt any other state you.no well

1 Like

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by winta2007(m): 4:55am On Jan 07, 2016
keep it rolling, I need a state that have constant light oooo.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by cr80vity(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2016
osun and rivers states are nt payin corpers...I ad akwa ibom pays 10k
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by ocheori: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yes I heard Akwa ibom pay better too
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by cr80vity(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
more info pls
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by uzo200(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lalasticlala come see ooo.... I hear sae Jigawa State no make sense for NYSC oooo....
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by faksy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
me want to choose niger state,kaduna and osun pls dudes advise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Shehucom(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
I speak for Ogun state coz I served there, Abeokuta precisely, lovely environment, but the government have stopped paying as at last year, but by and large the standard of living is relatively ok, transportation isn't too expensive but the indigens could be diabolical at times, some are nice

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Odunsco01(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
okay oo
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Akosxxx(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
I'm thinking bauchi
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
If you have contact in lag please, help me biko
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by EKLE: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Isorite
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Serve the nation and forget about money

Kai Dont be kworrupt

At this level smh

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Meeloreh(f): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Kaduna, PH n Abuja. Any advice
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Macelliot7(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Enugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by flimsy2(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
I have this 3 states in mind for NYSC,Enugu,Akaw ibom still looking for one other state to complete it,ur info or comment will go a long way...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by TruthTella(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
All medical Doctors and medical personnels;
RUN FROM EBONYI STATE!!!
Don't make the mistake of choosing it during your registration unless you are prepared to work 24/7 plus call duty for only fifteen thousand naira a month.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by kennykendo(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Forget Anambra ooo...Idemili no get light ooo b4 u see accommodation u go chop small sand
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by BABANGBALI: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
If you really want to have fun to the fullest sambisa is the best place to do your NYSC

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by sotall(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2016

12 Likes

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by danduchi(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
faksy:
me want to choose niger state,kaduna and osun
pls dudes advise
Kaduna is better, if you're hardworking u earn better than ur mate in other state... State govt pays just 3k but there is opportunity and good market deals

4 Likes

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by BABANGBALI: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
HateU2:
If you have contact in lag please, help me biko
will you like to serve in the Lagos state governor's office? I am not kidding
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by ify2016: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
cr80vity:
please can we help enlighten each other about the different states we have in Nigeria for nysc and also about the benefits and demerits in choosin any state in particular....with this, I believe we wil all know how to choose wisely
LMAO
see this Otondos in the house.
You go fear nah. Abi mek we enlighten you on how to chose a better state for service.

OTONDO will always show why he or she is otondo.

2 Likes

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Sholah96(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Macelliot7(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
oluwaisaac:
Hey, is that in Nigeria? Just asking.

Cos we in Germany don't think such place still exists...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol

N=now

Y=your

S=suffering

C=continue

May be 5k APC campaign promise will help

Otondo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.