Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,127 members, 7,957,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Fear Of Death - How Can You Overcome It ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fear Of Death - How Can You Overcome It ? (575 Views)

How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Death - How Can You Overcome It ? by CANTICLES: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2015

The Bible’s answer

We rightly fear death as an enemy and take reasonable Steps to protect our life. (
1 Corinthians 15:26) However, An irrational fear of death based on falsehood or Superstition makes people “subject to slavery all through Their lives.” ( Hebrews 2:15) Knowing the truth will free.

Fear of Death—How Can You Overcome It?
you from a morbid fear of death— a fear that can rob you Of the ability to enjoy life.—

FULL ARTICLE : http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/fear-of-death/

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Death - How Can You Overcome It ? by tobechi74: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Try small not die
Re: Fear Of Death - How Can You Overcome It ? by kestolove95(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fear of death?..I don't know for u sha...but for me, I don't fear death..cox weda I like it or not, I will surli die..d only tin I wnt is long life
Re: Fear Of Death - How Can You Overcome It ? by Jozzy4: 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Fear of death?..I don't know for u sha...but for me, I don't fear death..cox weda I like it or not, I will surli die..d only tin I wnt is long life

I checked the link , I found that what the OP mean by fear of death is that irrational fear that many people have such as : " if i die , will i be roasted foreva in a burning fire" , some also fear " if i die , will I re - incarnate ?" " can the dead harm me ?" u know those kind of tin

Sister , many people battle with the fear of death FUELED by various religious superstitions .

But knowing the truth , set one free cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Death - How Can You Overcome It ? by paulGrundy(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2015

(1) (Reply)

May Allah Bless You…and May You Have A Joyous Eid Celebration! / Mina Stampede Casualties By Country / Who Is God To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.