Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Powerful Anti-aging Drugs That Cause Health Miracle - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Powerful Anti-aging Drugs That Cause Health Miracle (802 Views)

See How Toothpastes Cause Health Problem / Ruzu Bitters: Natures Pure Health Miracle / Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Anti-aging Drugs That Cause Health Miracle by Goodlife2020: 12:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Actually, I'm not in position to sell this drug, I knew it because my friend has been selling it to several people.As a medical microbiologist, I prescribe drugs to people almost every day and people keep coming for advise. I have heard of the miracle of anti-aging drugs, but have ignored for long. Now, I was a bit concerned when I saw how it freshened up a 60-year old woman.
It's becoming a fad to gulp in these drugs in Nigeria even though it has been relatively costly. An average price for them is N12,000 each, but I would advise you to take the ones that work, despite the cost. Expensive drug does not equal effective drug. I am just starting an Anti-aging thread. I think I will give expert recommendations in my next post here.

. If you want to order,you can post your number here and tell me your problems. I will your number to my friend, who is an Anti-aging expert, to reach out to you.
Re: Powerful Anti-aging Drugs That Cause Health Miracle by eleko1: 12:37am On Aug 29, 2015
With all the daily stress here,Ur miracle anti aging melicine is a waste of time/money.Persin wey go old go old. if U have said anti wrinkle,den better Dan dis. Eat/live well

(1) (Reply)

Persistent Pain On Neck, Head And Back / Performance Anxiety In Bed Every Man Should Know / Please What Do Ladies Do This For? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.