Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? (15229 Views)

Why Is Victor Moses Doing So Well Under Antonio Conte??! / Breaking! Manchester United Agreed To Sign Victor Moses For £90m- Goal.com / Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2015
#
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Generalkorex(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Kano pillars
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by eleko1: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2015
There's no future there,E go better if E join GAla-astray FC embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by benedicts(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Vock:
He can continue on the bench collecting his money while his career is in the doldrums like mikel

Ladyf I sight and respect your hustle

Abeg no call mikel put this matter oº°˚˚°º° !, that fool wey suppose. Die for bench in. Mumu FC
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by laserjet: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Shooting Stars of Ibadan. grin We need players like him. Or better still, ABSA premier league. Orlando Pirates is another option.

1 Like

Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2015
sotall:
He should go to Israel ......the Israelites are waiting for him

Surely flesh and blood have not revealed this to you but the spirits of the gods of our ancestors
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by PapaNnamdi: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2015
he is chopin free moni like mikel, he doesnt seem bothered though, dont knw why una de drink tramadol for anoda man crase

Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by DrMuzungu(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Who is Victor Moses? Ahahahahahaha. grin
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by persius555(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Moses should flee across the red sea to midian where he would seek the face of god on mountain horeb. Or better still he should come to nigeria to fast and pray that pedro succumbs to long term injury.
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2015
I guess his best choice is at Sani Abacha stadium with Kano Pillars
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by dgr8est(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:
SUNSHINE STARS
This I support
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by IceDude(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2015
He shouldnt go anywhere. Pedro, Willian and others dont av two heads.......He should make good use of any given opportunity at Chelsea

1 Like

Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2015
dgr8est:

This I support

He should come Home... WE need experience and internationally recognised players even tho They are not good.
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Nelkoko: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Which kind question b where moses go go?him no get house?
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by kense88: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2015
He is not good enough to start games for any title winning team. Anyway, he will still get his playing time. Its a long season.
To download youtube videos in android app, just click the link below to download this apo yiutubes video downloader for android app.
Youtubes video downloader - Download and Enjoy 10000+ New Youtube Videos On Your android device.Please after downloading this app,in your phone, go to settings~security~unknown sources and check Allow installation of apps from unknow sources. You need to do this to enable installation of apps that are not from google play store. --> Download the app www.getjar.mobi/mobile/861373/Youtubes-video-downloader
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by IceDude(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2015
persius555:
Moses should flee across the red sea to midian where he would seek the face of god on mountain horeb. Or better still he should come to nigeria to fast and pray that pedro succumbs to long term injury.
This ur wicked prayer wont work, Pedro wont get injured. Back to sender!
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by ehis05(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2015
I doubt if he wud b sold or loaned especially since cuadrado has left....buh wen giving d chance he needs 2 make most of it...so he can start games in wch d manager intends rotating d squad
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Akposkool(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2015
sotall:
He should go to Israel ......the Israelites are waiting for him
guy abeg no kill me with laughter. Naija una too get mouth
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Akposkool(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Chestar5:
Lol, moses aint goin anywhere....
He actually has injury thats y he is not playing besides just recently he and azpilicueta represented chelsea in an addidas event that shows that he is very much around smiley
check again mam. He ain't injured. He just doesn't make the match day squad
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by xkris11(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2015
Another talent wasting on Chelsea bench.he should join westham.
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Chestar5(f): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2015
Akposkool:
check again mam. He ain't injured. He just doesn't make the match day squad

lol, he said so in his twitter handler thats y i said sosmiley
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Akposkool(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Chestar5:

lol, he said so in his twitter handler thats y i said sosmiley
and the club said otherwise. Only Oscar is injured the rest are OK. I think he just wanna save face
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2015
If u ask me na who i go ask
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by upsyLi(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2015
opeyemiie:
The arrival of Pedro at Chelsea may well have
ended any chance Victor Moses had of making
his mark at Stamford Bridge. The World Cup
winner impressed on his debut for the Blues, in
their 3-2 triumph over West Bromwich Albion,
and will surely prove to be a regular starter for
Jose Mourinho.
Juan Cuadrado may have left, but the presence
of players such as Willian, Ramires and Oscar
makes it hard to see just where the Nigeria
forward fits in to the Pensioners' first-team
plans.
However, he is unlikely to have a shortage of
suitors, with the likes of West Ham United,
Everton, Tottenham Hotspur and Stoke City-
where Moses spent last season on loan-all keen
to secure his services.
In this feature two of Goal's writers debate
where the forward should choose should the
offers begin rolling in...
However strongly Victor Moses may feel about
his own abilities, Chelsea’s purchase of Pedro
from Barcelona is as blatant a nudge toward the
door as is possible. The 24-year-old owes it to
himself to consider his options, and there are
none as attractive as a move to the blue half of
Merseyside.
First of all, there is the obvious draw of Roberto
Martinez.
It was under the Spanish manager that a young
Moses exploded onto the public consciousness in
a big way in 2011/2012. The then-Wigan boss
showcased an impressive tactical flexibility,
mainly in a 3-4-3 that allowed the Nigeria
international to play in the half-spaces rather
than providing overt width.
Moses blossomed in Lancashire, even though the
Latics frequently struggled to escape the
looming shadow of relegation battles. They
would eventually fall the following season, but
not before claiming an FA Cup trophy in
spectacular fashion, although by then Moses was
already long gone. This was in spite of the fact
Wigan had rebuffed Chelsea repeatedly and
offered to double his wages, all in a bid to keep
him.
Could Martinez help Moses rediscover top form?
It is clear now that he may have risen too
quickly to the surface, having failed to negotiate
the bends and difficulties that come with playing
at the top echelon of English football. His loan
spell in 2013/2014 to Liverpool perhaps
reinforces this idea, as he unwillingly served as
the stepping stone for the flowering of a
precocious Raheem Sterling.
At Stoke last term he was rather more involved,
and showed in injury-free patches what he had in
the trunk: which is considerable still. However,
with Chelsea bolstering options in attacking
midfield and Jose Mourinho not known for
exhaustive rotation, something has to give.
Certainly, a return to a manager who understands
his unique strengths and how best to use him
would be just the ticket.

I see you Bro!
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by patfem(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2015
I tink e should quitely go 2 SAMBISA FOREST

Lol
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Hurklan(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2015
warri wolves
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Vizzim: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Enugu Rangers they need someone like him.
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by princfred(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Moses stays in chelsea . Its a long season . His time will come.
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
enyimba fc wink
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by princfred(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Moses stays in chelsea . Its a long season . His time will come. I love his quality. He always gives his best when called upon.
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by 400billionman: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:
SUNSHINE STARS

Of portharcourt. ?

I prefer Enyimba..
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
400billionman:

Of portharcourt. ?

I prefer Enyimba..
Of Akure...

Enyimba is good too..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watford Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 15th April 2019 / Roma Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 2) On 17th February 2016 / Chelsea Vs Wolves (3 - 0) On 8th October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.