Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

If Not For The Police. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Not For The Police. (614 Views)

See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti / The Police can't search our phones without... / Please Notify The Police If You See This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For The Police. by kayti(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2015
Hey o boy, said one them.
welldone officer i replied,please i need your help my daughter is very ill and i need to get her to the hospital.
they were four of them in the pick up,they looked at my wife carrying the poor girl and they said okay come in.
i told my wife to sit with them while i sat at the back,all this happened around 01:30AM on thursday 27 of AUG.
these police officers got me to the gate of the hospital and i tried to offer them something but they declined and said go and take care of your baby.i was short of words,all i could say was thank you and God bless you.
i can't but acknowledge these men of the Nigeria Police(Festac Town) for what they did,my daughter was in pains i could not bear it i had to dare those odd hours of the night,and they offered me not only protection,they helped saved my daughtr's life
Thank God we were able to see the doctor and my 10 month old angel is feeling well again.
Re: If Not For The Police. by INTROVERT(f): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2015
That's nice

1 Like

Re: If Not For The Police. by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2015
Halleluya! Police do this one! #Testimony_2015
Re: If Not For The Police. by Skryptchex(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Awesome...
Some of these policemen are actually good..
Re: If Not For The Police. by ironheart(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2015
wow
Re: If Not For The Police. by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2015
No doubt, Nigeria police are good people but my problem with them is the way they extort money from Innocent citizens using intimidation and black mail. Am sure they did collect your money because you have you sick child. Am glad she is ok. Big shout out to all the men wearing the Big Police Uniform. I pray Your salary will be increased so all this una extortion go stop.

(1) (Reply)

[A Must Read] ‘baba Go Slow’ For Buhari, An Irony Of Life / Zamfara People: Our Government Doesn't Care / 5 Smart Ways To Beat Lagos Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.