Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event (40917 Views)

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding / Little NIGERIAN Kids having SEX In A Party (Uncensored) Video / Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Uchizzy(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2015
Laugh no dey her face oo
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Phoenix001(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2015
No waste of golden opportunity
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by mondbest(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2015
The girls don't want the money to go the wrong na
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by harry509: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-dT0sB6xrtDg/VeFir11CtpI/AAAAAAAB6UM/NDXnieIc-50/s400/11821228_845221875585672_899441391_n.jpg[/img]
I was told the little girl couldn't stand wedding crashers collecting their money. So she stepped in to save the day. Awww...

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photo-of-little-nigerian-girl-picking.html

dis is an igbo blood I swear.
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Hidentity(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
The hustle is real mehn. Nigerian kids will forever be money conscious, no time to waste time mehn. grin
Anytime I see your moniker, the tale of the elephant in UI comes to my mind (laughing). Guy, you didn't try that day at all- especially with the way you ended the suspense. Nice one!
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Update(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2015
@op....are you related to the girl seems like I know her buh kant see her face clearly tho.
her name if you know her plzzz
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by ManTiger(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2015
Tapout:
grin

but some people r wicked o..they would withdraw 5k in #20 notes and hit the dance floor, then keep throwing it till the nuptial dance is over..... sad
My brother, technically Economy ti so everybody di Economist!
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by hensben(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2015
I believe there was someone picking the money which she saw and joined.
Kids are like that. Talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by chichriso: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2015
good Naija baby

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL TO BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC

Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Chai! but which kind stingy guests be this now.

See 50 and 20 naira everywhere.

mtscheeew
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-dT0sB6xrtDg/VeFir11CtpI/AAAAAAAB6UM/NDXnieIc-50/s400/11821228_845221875585672_899441391_n.jpg[/img]
I was told the little girl couldn't stand wedding crashers collecting their money. So she stepped in to save the day. Awww...

what i see is a beautiful little girl that likes the color of an object and decides to pick. For us is money, but for her is fun object. this is my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by doskie(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2015
olokfor:

its a lie. she doesn't even know what she's doing. she just knows money is usually not on the floor unattended to and subconsciously shes trying to take them to her mommy. I love babies.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
The hustle is real mehn. Nigerian kids will forever be money conscious, no time to waste time mehn. grin

Friedplantain

omg, bros where did you find that pic hilarious grin
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by dhebo(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2015
She z just curious Jo.am sure after picking d money she will go back to her mum and say "mummy see".den d mum will be lyk " bring it let me keep it for u" grin cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by tolexy007(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Naija girls don like money since they are toddler stage
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Toks2008(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2015
Paschal001:
Lol.. .. this babe na sharp girl... Make them hold am well o.. .. because if she grow, she fit dey hustle money anyhow..... .

She must be from imo because these ladies are sharp and excellent natural financial administrators and staunch enterprenures lol.

I love imo ladies,dey no dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Obaf16(f): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2015
Baby i love u joor,u b sharp babe but mind u,don't go inside anybody's house to pick money because they might do and undo,life has turn to something else.
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2015
i pity the future husband of this girl....
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Spybradd: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2015
Tapout:
grin

but some people r wicked o..they would withdraw 5k in #20 notes and hit the dance floor, then keep throwing it till the nuptial dance is over..... sad

so person wey throw 5k nĂ³ try,ba,abi 5k na beans? you wey dey buy five five naira change for oshodi dey camouflage dey spray like 100 pieces nko? you self try na....100 pieces of five nairaAAAHAHAhahahaha.....grin

but common people,aint that little girl so lovely!
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by VickyRotex(f): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Cute girl, lovely dress. kiss kiss

All I see is a beautiful little girl tryna have fun. kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Adezy1(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2015
ebubey:
shocked

Life is indeed spherical
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Adezy1(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2015
ebubey:
shocked

Life is indeed spherical
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Pidggin(f): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Fine girl
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by soos: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2015
Sweetcollins:
Is she Igbo?
Mumu frog! Don't be tribalisms
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by sdindan: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2015
londongal03:
She must be an igbo baby girl.
You are right.
She's my sister
And am proud of her
She just passed message there.
Poor guys should not come close to her.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Richal20(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2015
[img][/img] ya she's an igbo bcuz we no lazy at alllllllllllll
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by SaviorJenvini(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2015
Una no go kill person...

Cute innocent baby by d way!

5starmilitant:
Her name must be Ezewanyi Monica Ego......lolz
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by NinaArsenal(f): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2015
If she grow she go bcom minister of finance.
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by Papasmal(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
God bless ur hustle little girl.
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by sapientia(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
I just saw a cute innocent baby..

Children has a penchant for picking things..

She must have seen others picking and joined outa curiosity..

Wow.. what a cute kid
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by adorable29(f): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
i pity the future husband of this girl....

Actually, with this your bad belle for an innocent baby, I PITY ANYBODY THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, TALKLESS OF YOUR FUTURE WIFE!

Its only an evil bitter person that hates on a little innocent baby..... Ndi ara!
Re: Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event by doskie(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
adorable29:

Actually, with this your bad belle for an innocent baby, I PITY ANYBODY THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, TALKLESS OF YOUR FUTURE WIFE!

Its only an evil bitter person that hates on a little innocent baby..... Ndi ara!
I wanted to reply him but now that ive seen this. no need.
if I had been the one to respond to that diatribe, even the withces and wizards in his village would have shed tears this afternoon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) / Check Out My Wedding Pictures Both Engagement And White Wedding / Cute Traditional Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.