Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) (33101 Views)

Confession Of Notorious Eiye Cult Leader Who Has Killed Many Innocent People / Masquerades Invade Church Service In Anambra, One Killed, Many Injured / Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by avalontony(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Why not join civilian JTF and fight terrorism instead of killing innocent citizens?

Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by kense88: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2015
Very painful and unfortunate, they will also be lynched like there victims.
Download youtube video in your android devices using youtubes video downloader. Its free. To download the app just click the link below.
Youtubes video downloader - Download and Enjoy 10000+ New Youtube Videos On Your android device.Please after downloading this app,in your phone, go to settings~security~unknown sources and check Allow installation of apps from unknow sources. You need to do this to enable installation of apps that are not from google play store. --> Download the app www.getjar.mobi/mobile/861373/Youtubes-video-downloader
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by ceejay80s(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2015
A notorious armed robber arrested and later bailed?
Nigeria Is a useless country

Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by Youngmolis: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2015
Have 'em killed all
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by anelen(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2015
police should check well.
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by Leyemoshood: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2015
everyday for the thief,one day for the owner

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by ijustdey: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2015
DaBullIT:
Actually there's a school for Hired killers

But that doesn't mean they have the right to shoot, kill or maim people

do we have such kind of school in naija undecided
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by totorimi: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2015
These are the same people politicians use during elections. Truly any attempt to jail them is a waste of time because they will be released again by their paymasters. Its a terrible situation.

Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by olatex25(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2015
I see devil dancing shoki in dis useless being hrt... almighty Allah is watching
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by funkybully(f): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2015
YoloBAD fiful
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by yungpowers(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Which of the tribes are they from ?
Isn't it the same tribe whom killing and stealing run in their veins?

Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2015
I shake my head for yellobaa tribe, their crimes re so so much, rape, ritual, robbery, killing, selling humans parts, fraud, kidnapping, betrayal nd more grin grin grin

Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by luvinhubby(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Arrested, arraigned & released on bail, he went out killing more people.
Who blames police for the extra judicial killings & getting rid of these scumbags from the society . angry
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by DaBullIT(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2015
ijustdey:

do we have such kind of school in naija undecided

If there is , i don't know

You interested ?? lol

Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by areeyor(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/we-have-killed-many-innocent-people-in-lagos/

Why why Islamic children names appear so much....people that where killing Muslims,people that was killed Muslims.....Only Jesus can safe
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by proxillin(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Imagine...these criminals escaping justice like hide and seek.

I want to assure nairalanders that they will escape again.

The Nigerian law is for d innocent.

Buhari should reform our judiciary
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by proxillin(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2015
RisingEast:
I shake my head for yellobaa tribe, their crimes re so so much, rape, ritual, robbery, killing, selling humans parts, fraud, kidnapping, betrayal nd more grin grin grin

And your yeeebos are saint. Wasted sperrrm
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by proxillin(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2015
funkybully:
YoloBAD fiful

Yibobo cannibal tribe
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by ijustdey: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2015
DaBullIT:

If there is , i don't know

You interested ?? lol

not that am interested

but, am just wondering if such school do exist there and am sure their would be a high increase of politically motivated killings with the way our politicians are
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2015
Hell is real in the Nigerian society! Savages! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by DaBullIT(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2015
Maybe you are right , but then there are several politically motivated killings, it's just that assassination is more than shooting people through the head, the key is make it look like accident and do not get caught

Real / Qualified assassins are expensive to hire hence why politicians engage cheap thugs
ijustdey:

not that am interested

but, am just wondering if such school do exist there and am sure their would be a high increase of politically motivated killings with the way our politicians are
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2015
proxillin:

And your yeeebos are saint. Wasted sperrrm

Hmmm, do u know that obasanjo molest his daughters nd slept with son's wife cool,..just asking grin grin

Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by cheerokee(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2015
I came to see the name and tribe, am not surprised..
*spits on thread*

Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by sapientia(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Am more interested in arrest and released..

In Prison and released..
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by Vaxt(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2015
this boys no need go court na, sule go buy fuel for me make we roast bad meat.
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by ijustdey: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2015
DaBullIT:
Maybe you are right , but then there are several politically motivated killings, [b]it's just that assassination is more than shooting people through the head, the key is make it look like accident and do not get caught[.b]

Real / Qualified assassins are expensive to hire hence why politicians engage cheap thugs

that's true and also the kind of police force we have would have be hard to trace their footprint....

anyway these ones are cultist and killers. I just hope they won't escape prison just like one post here that suspect broke bars and escape from detention
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by wokomabest(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2015
These guys trade is “ kill this kill that“ or shoot this shoot that. Junkies wey full lagos no be small.
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by sceptt(m): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yea,they should not be spared oh cos dthey v been the one terroising my area of which I no them very very well,pls govnt should not spare them
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by Dewze(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Notice how OPC and NURTW keep coming up in the robber's confessions.
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by RepEnugu(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
airmark:
Govt should just make it a death sentence for arrested cult member.
you a very sharp one....#DEATHPENALTYFORCULTISTS
Re: We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) by activelyA(f): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nobody is talking about the fact that bail just came out of nowhere without a court verdict
Nigeria has a long way to gosad
They should release this guy and arrest those guys that released him in the first place knowing thatvl he is a hazard to himself and the society...
Corruption at its peak!!!
Mtsheeeeeew, so annoying and degrading sad angry angry angry angry

Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) / Suicidal Man Tried Jumping Off A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos (Pictures) / Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi