Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Root Tecno Camon C8 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Tecno Camon C8 (15002 Views)

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Pls.help On How To Root Tecno Y2 Android Phone / Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by Akdamola(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2015
Tecno Camon C8 doesn't have a mediatek processor chip. The information was wrong. Look at this...

Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by lukmoore: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2015
Akdamola:
Tecno Camon C8 doesn't have a mediatek processor chip. The information was wrong. Look at this...
so many ignorant people on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Please Who has been able to successfully root their camon c8.
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by Akdamola(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
I am still having problem with the rooting. I have downloaded various drivers and rooting tools both for pc and the device. A successful person in rooting the phone should signify.
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by supersam95(m): 1:59am On Sep 11, 2015
lukmoore:
so many ignorant people on nairaland.
ah ahhh u guys shd stop all this na who told u it was a lie I hav the phone and mine is clearly indicating that it a mediatek 6735 chipset

Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by lukmoore: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
supersam95:
ah ahhh u guys shd stop all this na who told u it was a lie I hav the phone and mine is clearly indicating that it a mediatek 6735 chipset
i'm opposing the other guy for his ignorance ni o.
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by alexandat: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
is d phone making sense wela.apart frm dis rooting stufs?
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by Andking: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
alexandat:

Yes it's making sense o
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
alexandat:
yes o I can also testify cheesy
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by solobreezy: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
I can assist you with rooting it but as usual, I will not be responsible if you brick your device . if you don't mind going ahead with it, drop your email address let me send you the rooting file and procedures. You can either decide to thank me later if it works or insult me if it doesn't. ..
my email address is solobreezy@gmail.com
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by supersam95(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2015
solobreezy:
I can assist you with rooting it but as usual, I will not be responsible if you brick your device . if you don't mind going ahead with it, drop your email address let me send you the rooting file and procedures. You can either decide to thank me later if it works or insult me if it doesn't. ..
have u successfully rooted anyone before
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by macbeyland(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
solobreezy:
The only difference between this post and the one I posted a month ago is the difference in email address.... Why the copy and paste? OK give them the rooting procedure... I am sure what you intend to post is the flashing of a zip file through recovery... That method didn't work OK
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by gibekure(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please how can Change the imei number without rooting my phone? I have mobile uncle but it did not work.
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by jonaji(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
any success story yet ?? please indictae
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by seanaddy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
emodak:

I'm also having the rooting prob....... my email is akintayoaanuoluwapo@gmail.com. please and please, i'm looking forward to receiving your mail ooo. thanks.
Pls any luck rooting the c8 yet My email seunadesile@gmail.com
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by horladmejy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
biko mail me about the rooting too

Horladmejy@yahoo.com
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by bigfish0: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Finally rooted my techno C8 after 48hrs
follow this guide it works http://www.naijaknowhow.com/blog/how-to-root-tecno-camon-c8-android-device-easily/
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by dicksonohm(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
dicksonomogoye@yahoo.com
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by Afolabi1900: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Guyz plz help root dix fone
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by IamKollinx(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
gibekure:
Please how can Change the imei number without rooting my phone? I have mobile uncle but it did not work.
This should definitely work for you...
Go here... How to change your IMEI without rooting
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by Afolabi1900: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Any help on d root method
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by mosjames: 12:56am On Dec 24, 2015
Akdamola:
Who cares, as long as it is working fine
Moreover there's a marshmallow update coming on it
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by mdatebor: 6:18am On Dec 24, 2015
please someone help... I can't use my c8 to make video call I really need some assistance... thanks
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by flexybizzy: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
I rooted my tecno c8 with kingroot after 3hrs of fighting... use the new kingroot... it will root it..
Re: How To Root Tecno Camon C8 by Xhaka(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2016
mdatebor:
please someone help... I can't use my c8 to make video call I really need some assistance... thanks
Download a video call app, the person you're calling must have the app too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itel Mobile To Launch New Devices Online Tonight / 6 Useful Things To Do When You’ve Broken Your Phone / Airtel Rolls Out 4G Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.