Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigeria’s Female 4 X 400m Relay Team Set New Record In Beijing This Morning - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria’s Female 4 X 400m Relay Team Set New Record In Beijing This Morning (20118 Views)

Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League / Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China / Nigeria’s 4x400m Women’s Relay Team Banned From Rio 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria’s Female 4 X 400m Relay Team Set New Record In Beijing This Morning by AngryNigerian(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
fairheven:

I don't have your time. .you for declare "Owa mbe" for them naa.
How many African countries have won medals at the championship?them get two heads? And what do we show for the millions they waste every two years?
Your eye dey pain you?
If you fail in your place of work wud your employer be still paying your salaries? Sports is not my work,but is there work so you can't ask me wt I was doing wen they were choosing them. .that is silly and irrelevant, are they doing it for free Better think before you talk

...& like d Bible will say, "in all dat u get..."!
In all kinds of job (esp in sports), u do better wth time!
& evn as u mature wth time,u'll still b paid! Tunisia was a sucess because of consistency..go find out & come 4 more lectures
Re: Nigeria’s Female 4 X 400m Relay Team Set New Record In Beijing This Morning by fairheven: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
AngryNigerian:

...& like d Bible will say, "in all dat u get..."!
In all kinds of job (esp in sports), u do better wth time!
& evn as u mature wth time,u'll still b paid! Tunisia was a sucess because of consistency..go find out & come 4 more lectures

WHICH TIME ? Obviously you havent had that an african country ,KENYA won the championship ?
did you see the javelin thrower that learnt his act from YOUTUBE ? THEY ARE NOT LIMITED BY TIME ?
YOU DO BETTER WITH TIME,WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME NIGERIA DID BETTER,ABI OUR TIME NO DEY REACH,abi na as bible aslo talk[i]oh GOD why we dont see our time anymore ?[/i]

see i dont just blame the athlets but also the managers of our sports...they know their personal best is not enof to win any medal but they still take them to championships because of the millions they wud budget and they are so lazy and afraid of failure that they dont want to start from the grassrooth and develope natural talent ...take a goood look at our former heroes like mary onyeali,they all started from the cradle..that is school sports

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Female 4 X 400m Relay Team Set New Record In Beijing This Morning by AngryNigerian(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2015
fairheven:

I don't have your time. .you for declare "Owa mbe" for them naa.
How many African countries have won medals at the championship?them get two heads? And what do we show for the millions they waste every two years?
Your eye dey pain you?
If you fail in your place of work wud your employer be still paying your salaries? Sports is not my work,but is there work so you can't ask me wt I was doing wen they were choosing them. .that is silly and irrelevant, are they doing it for free Better think before you talk

U no haf my tym...buh u settle down write all these my new dream is to bring out the anger in men,& encourage them to use it well...not for ranting!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Targets Osimhen As Replacement For Lukaku / Amaju Pinnick: Why NFF Decided To Sack Gernot Rohr / Robert Lewandowski Ruled Out Of UCL Return Leg Against Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.