Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail (37328 Views)

What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) / Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / Mainly For Corpers Serving In Some Northern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by SammyJakes1: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Best / highest paying ministry / agency in FCT?
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Ada243(f): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
SammyJakes1:
Best / highest paying ministry / agency in FCT?
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by adusco(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2016
please who has the idea of how much they pay in National Population Commission in Abuja and do they give accommodation?
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2016
Our batch A corps members I greet you all. Its a pleasure. To welcome you all to abuja.
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Hollyb(f): 8:05am On Jul 14, 2016
castro316:
Our batch A corps members I greet you all. Its a pleasure. To welcome you all to abuja.
thanks o,
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by AndreRose(f): 12:20am On Oct 19, 2016
does anyone know if FEDERAL INLAND REVENuE SERVICE accept Corpers?
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Bank450(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2016
Hello abuja corpers, please I need information how places that pays well, and how to get posted to those places.

I will also like to get information about accommodation.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by h2iTeamSuccess: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2016
AndreRose:
does anyone know if FEDERAL INLAND REVENuE SERVICE accept Corpers?
Very well if you get LEG.. and a very LONG one too grin
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by hendyrills: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Can someone get a selfcon in abuja btw 100-150k??
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by AndreRose(f): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
h2iTeamSuccess:

Very well if you get LEG.. and a very LONG one too grin
lol... thanks much
did you or are you serving in Abuja?
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by h2iTeamSuccess: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
AndreRose:
lol... thanks much did you or are you serving in Abuja?
None of d above. #Abia corper
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by AndreRose(f): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
h2iTeamSuccess:
None of d above. #Abia corper
all right. thanks
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by h2iTeamSuccess: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2016
AndreRose:
all right. thanks
you welcome
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Lizzies: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2016
Hello Abuja corpers, this is a job post. A start-up company in Abuja is looking to hire a savvy social media corper to handle its social media pages.
Requirements: the person should be passionate about African culture and children's education. Having a strong social media presence is also a valid requirement.
Perks: flexible working hours(you can work from anywhere. only need to check in every other day). Get to interact with dynamic, high-energy young people who are passionate about making a difference. Earn money doing something you are already good at. And this could morph into a permanent position.
If interested, please send a short bio about yourself, interests and why you think you'd be a good fit for this job to info@lizziescreations.com
Thank you for your time

Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 6:29am On Oct 30, 2016
Ten things to know about MMM

1. MMM is not a Scam

2. It is a Mutual fund scheme where people help other people by distributing their money and to them and in turn money gets distributed to you with your interest after 30 days

3. You don’t invest your money into their company so it saves you the danger of the company whisking away with your hard earned money

4. You can decide to fold your arms after providing help(PH) and get your 30% after the month if not you can tell people about it and register them which gives you an extra 10% of earnings

5. The only thing the company does for you is that they locate people who you provide help to and those who give you back your money with you 30% interest. Nobody touches your money except you

6. You can make a sizeable amount of money per month if you join the link early enough. there’s no need to fear, even life is a risk, so, take a calculated risk now or sit down and do nothing then see who gains in the end

7. You have guiders who help you through the process for instance like me now, i help more than 20 non-computer literate people monitor their Mavro and register about two people a day. Come let me put you through

8. Every participant deals and trades with MMM with their personal Bank Account so there is no issue of distrust or insecurity

9. Be careful that there are other fake websites for this company trust Nigerians now! So be properly guided

10. You will be more than happy for investing in MMM in the end

For more info on how MMM works contact me on 08092431893 Whatsapp me on 08032328730 email me on doncastro.85@gmail.com
Register with me so that i can guide you properly
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Victoria20: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Please which state is the best for nysc now. I will be going for service by March
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Haryoureendey4(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
castro316:

U doubt. Ok first problem I have with some human beings is understanding questions. The question asked is what could be the pay of local allowance and I said btw N20,000-N30,000. Hmm no make me Yab u o
hlo bro I am Batch B 2018 stream 2 Pcm.... I choose Abj too abeg shey u fit help me with ur ppa incase I am posted to Abuja
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Folarchase(f): 1:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Hi I need a ppa n accommodation till I get my footings in Abj pls asap..contact me for quick response on :08053059986

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached / Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) / Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.