Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,471 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Young Artiste "Simi" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Young Artiste "Simi" (854 Views)

Young Artiste Who Showcased His Handicap Barber Set To Release An Hit Single / Omini Crown Prince, Young Artiste Dazzles In New Photos / Young Artiste Promote Your Songs Free And Get Popular Within Few Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Artiste "Simi" by Paschal001: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
She is one of the new peeps in Nigeria music industry (I stand to be corrected) . After seeing her video(Ole), I feel in love wt her artistic prowess and vocals combined with her beauty.
With the release of 'Jamb Question' wch features 'Falz d badt guy', I lyrically conclude that this young lady gat what it takes to be on stage with the likes of Tiwa, Asa and Yemi Alade..
Re: Young Artiste "Simi" by Awesomeking: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yeah i agree,all the boys that listen to her music always confess that they fell in love with her voice,i cant deny it.

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Says Bullet Lodged In His Tongue Is “great For Oral S*x” / What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 / Music Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.