Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] (1244 Views)

Gifty's Outfit To #BBNaija 2018 Opening Show (Photo) / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Show Off Her Rumoured Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] by Airforce1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
It was reported that the arrest was due to the injury the producer sustain from the fight between him and Klever jay.

It was known that Klever j beat the producer up due to the unofficial release of his new song Baby show which was release last week.

We learnt that KleverJ was unaware of the releasing of the song as he was still making further plans for the song.

This plans made the producer and the PR manager to release the song due to the knowledge that kleverjay was attempting to remake the beats and feature on the song and the producer was not happy with the news as its creativity is been rubbish and glory to be taken by another producer.

It was believe that the release was not duly approved by the orange records management.

The two had a fight at the orange studio which result to a big cut to the face of the producer.

We learnt that the producer called the police who arrested the artiste on assault charge.

Information from the record label is not going through as all effort to get details from the PR manager proved abortive.

Though it’s been heard that he might be been release on bail.

- See more at: http://www..ng/2015/08/29/singer-klever-jay-beats-up-producer-over-leak-of-song-baby-show-photos/#sthash.8ZF8iWy3.dpuf

Re: Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] by Pinkieblue(f): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Airforce1 I hope u won't do the same to your producer.....

Waiting for ur album launch.....
Re: Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] by Airforce1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pinkieblue:
Airforce1 I hope u won't do the same to your producer.....

Waiting for ur album launch.....

grin
Re: Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Serves him right. I don't know why producers do this; wicked bastards.

Reminds me when I wanted to start a rap group. We produced our own beat then took it to a relatively known producer for mastering. After mastering we submitted the song to a radio station where it became song of the week for a full month.

Fast forward two weeks later we head to a pepper-soup joint only to find out the producer sold our hard-worked beat to local boys who used it to record one kpankpangolo song. Our beat was blaring out the joint's speakers with boys speaking yoruba on it. We were all infuriated, we planned to beat the life out of the man. His only saving grace was he travelled for two months outside the country. The matter died down before he came back but we cut off ties completely from him.
Re: Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] by Airforce1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
charix:
Serves him right. I don't know why producers do this; wicked bastards.

Reminds me when I wanted to start a rap group. We produced our own beat then took it to a relatively known producer for mastering. After mastering we submitted the song to a radio station where it became song of the week for a full month.

Fast forward two weeks later we head to a pepper-soup joint only to find out the producer sold our hard-worked beat to local boys who used it to record one kpankpangolo song. Our beat was blaring out the joint's speakers with boys speaking yoruba on it. We were all infuriated, we planned to beat the life out of the man. His only saving grace was he travelled for two months outside the country. The matter died down before he came back but we cut off ties completely from him.

Pele
Re: Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] by slimmyjimmy(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry
Re: Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
im not suprised hez o yoruba guy
always backstabbing

1 Like

Re: Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] by Yustash001(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol...serves him right...the poster above me don kolo...
Re: Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] by mczico1: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
miss gej
Re: Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
everybody just dey fight dese days.
Re: Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] by killercute16(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol
Re: Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] by RedCard1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yoruba people and back stabbing for money.......one would think they evolved from Igbo
Re: Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] by Airforce1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
RedCard1:
Yoruba people and back stabbing for money.......one would think they evolved from Igbo

We that necessary

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Go With Pant And Bra On Set – Precious Chukwu Eke / Kylie Jenner Wears Sexy Black Bikini As She Relaxes By The Pool In Her $2.7m / Jesse Jags And Project Fame's Monica Ogar Pictured In Compromising Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.