Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Advice A Nigeria Based Nurse Hoping To Practice In The United States - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice A Nigeria Based Nurse Hoping To Practice In The United States (1261 Views)

PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army / Nigerian Woman Promoted To A Major In The United States Army. Photos / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice A Nigeria Based Nurse Hoping To Practice In The United States by kessel: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Am a nigerian based nurse seeking for a slightly easy way to move over to practice in the United State.Wanted to go through Msc but a friend told me that writing Nclex would be a cheaper option. Am calling on nairalanders with relevant info to come to my aid as quick as possible. I was also told i could write the Nclex in the states but getting the visa seems to be one of the problems and also the books to study for the exam.thanks in anticipation. Google has not been so helpful in this..
Re: Advice A Nigeria Based Nurse Hoping To Practice In The United States by kessel: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
someone with valuable info should plz share with me and other people who may also need same info
Re: Advice A Nigeria Based Nurse Hoping To Practice In The United States by HaneefahRN(f): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Good day, although I don't really have much info about the NCLEX and how to travel abroad, but I'll like to ask if you are a member of 'Nursingworld Nigeria' or Naija nurses forum, you can join the group on FB. I'm sure you'll get lot's of helpful answers and experiences from nurses who know more about it and those who are in the US and other countries.
I can help you find more info, but I'm not promising though, cos I might forget, so join those 2 groups especially Naija nurses forum. All the best!
Re: Advice A Nigeria Based Nurse Hoping To Practice In The United States by kessel: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Good day, although I don't really have much info about the NCLEX and how to travel abroad, but I'll like to ask if you are a member of 'Nursingworld Nigeria' or Naija nurses forum, you can join the group on FB. I'm sure you'll get lot's of helpful answers and experiences from nurses who know more about it and those who are in the US and other countries.
I can help you find more info, but I'm not promising though, cos I might forget, so join those 2 groups especially Naija nurses forum. All the best!
thanks for ur help.the naija nurses forum is it like a website
Re: Advice A Nigeria Based Nurse Hoping To Practice In The United States by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
kessel:

thanks for ur help.the naija nurses forum is it like a website
It is a website and it also has a Facebook page where nurses interacts often on issues plaguing them.
Re: Advice A Nigeria Based Nurse Hoping To Practice In The United States by Jay4joy: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
You actually read all you need to practice in US on our Naija Nurses Forum. Get connected with Nigerian nurses and nursing news updates.

To your steps on working in US visit the page. http://naijanursesforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1324

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Justrite/shoprite Interview Venue / Orchad Architects in Owerri, Imo / Earn Weekly Answering Calls By Being A Sales Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.