Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival (29709 Views)

PHOTOS From Udiroko Festival In Ado Ekiti / History Of Udiroko Festival In Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by ugomma2000: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2015
tomioro:
The Governor is loved by the people but there is no physical development in the state!

liar
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2015
drehdinho:

With this your comment,all I can see is an ignoramus, stupenduous fellow.
I know your type very well. I know that If you were to be in Fayose's shoes. I know you would definately be owing your workers 12 months salary; Why? because fools like you would always fail. Fools like you would always open your mouth in public to criticise others ,but in your closet ,you are worse than those you criticise all day. Wailer oshi! Let me ask you this question? Did Fayose sack you or your Popman or any of your close relatives from work? If yes, that would be that you guys had not been competent at your duty post. It's your type we want God to efface from our peaceful nation. You're as good as a citizen of Burundi,not as a Nigerian.
I had wanted to reply your foolish write up, but when I viewed your PM I changed my mind because everything about you is shameful, fake and irrelevant. It's obvious you are on a daily payroll of your Danfo driver slowpoke. I pity you and your generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by drehdinho(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2015
omojoshy:
I had wanted to reply your foolish write up, but when I viewed your PM I changed my mind because everything about you is shameful, fake and irrelevant. It's obvious you are on a daily payroll of your Danfo driver slowpoke. I pity you and your generation.

You know what? You have just exposed more of your incredibly profound stupidity. You're sucking my data. All I need to tell you is this. Real men, ex-hustlers ,those who had the real humble beginning, shall always be the ruler. And that's why I am always proud of people like Fayose. I know for sure that you were born with a sliver spoon. And that's why your side of thought relates much to that world class. You said my profile or something is shameful and fake. Sir/ bro, this is my advice to your slow mind, get a rope and commit sucide. You know what I mean. Or you take to the street naked. Stupid, delirious man....
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2015
drehdinho:

You know what? You have just exposed more of your incredibly profound stupidity. You're sucking my data. All I need to tell you is this. Real men, ex-hustlers ,those who had the real humble beginning, shall always be the ruler. And that's why I am always proud of people like Fayose. I know for sure that you were born with a sliver spoon. And that's why your side of thought relates much to that world class. You said my profile or something is shameful and fake. Sir/ bro, this is my advice to your slow mind, get a rope and commit sucide. You know what I mean. Or you take to the street naked. Stupid, delirious man....
Bros, are you a graduate? I know why I'm asking because you just mentioned Sucide...Its called SUICIDE not sucide Olodo.

I pity your retarded Brain....Idiot!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by drehdinho(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2015
omojoshy:
Bros, are you a graduate? I know why I'm asking because you just mentioned Sucide...Its called SUICIDE not sucide Olodo.

I pity your retarded Brain....Idiot!!!

Like seriously man. You got me provoked with you hateful comment this morning about Fayose. I am also an Ekiti man. Don't know if you are too. But I believe it's high time we said to one another to start learning to love, and appreciate every little thing we see others do or achieve. Fayose introduced Stomach Infrastructure whatever, for the workers in Ekiti state then; because he had compassion on them and knew the salary would be a little bit delayed. That's one of the qualities of a good leader. I don't believe in following over-used methods all the time. I believe in creativity. If this programme had happened to attract international award ,would you have been ridiculing Fayose today. No. You believe most times in others sentimental judgement. Learn how to decipher things by yourself in isolation of sentimental mind-set. With that, you would always stand out. It is those that stand for something unique that end being celebrated. Let's try and make the world a better place.

accept my sincere apology, for the things I have said wrong to you. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2015
drehdinho:

Like seriously man. You got me provoked with you hateful comment this morning about Fayose. I am also an Ekiti man. Don't know if you are too. But I believe it's high time we said to one another to start learning to love, and appreciate every little thing we see others do or achieve. Fayose introduced Stomach Infrastructure whatever, for the workers in Ekiti state then; because he had compassion on them and knew the salary would be a little bit delayed. That's one of the qualities of a good leader. I don't believe in following over-used methods all the time. I believe in creativity. If this programme had happened to attract international award ,would you have been ridiculing Fayose today. No. You believe most times in others sentimental judgement. Learn how to decipher things by yourself in isolation of sentimental mind-set. With that, you would always stand out. It is those that stand for something unique that end being celebrated. Let's try and make the world a better place.

accept my sincere apology, for the things I have said wrong to you. Peace!
You started the eWar, isn't it? And for your info, I'm a Yoruba guy from Ondo State, I once attended Christ School Ado Ekiti. Where in Nigeria or World at large have you heard about your famous Stomach Infrastructure? Is it a sustainable program? Teach people how to Fish not giving them Fish. Empower the Citizens, Create job opportunity, empower the youths, make provisions for the elders. Roll out Mechanized Farming etc. Will Fayose be on that seat forever? "Teach me how to Fish, don't give me Fish" as the saying goes.....Lets be objective in criticism and plan for our unborn kids. Fayose is a seasoned Politician, he knows what he wants and how to get it. If Awolowo had followed Fayose's path what would have happened to the Yorubas level of Education today? Let Fayose roll out Scholarship program for Students, it will be more rewarding than the so called Stomach Infrastructure Nonsense.

Secondly, you just apologized, fine. It's high-time you guys stopped abusing people innocently. This is a social platform, designed for diverse tribes, race, opinions and views. You have a right to your opinions, I have a right to mine too. We must not queue on the same lane, we can learn from each other without abusive words, without character assassination. We should learn how to make friends not FOES.

Let's look beyond what Politicians can do for us, it's time we shoulder our grosses. For your info. At my early 30s presently, I can boast of 5 different disciplines/Professions in the Oil & Gas Industry. Namely; Cementing, Stimulation, Instrumentation, Telecommunications and Electronics Tech. I came to PH with nothing but today (With grace of God) I have houses, lands etc and just picked up a Foreign offer. Would I have achieved these feats without Education and good attitudes? So STOP abusing people please and let Fayose assist you guys Educationally and Skills acquisition program and you guys too should help yourselves....

Take care!

Cc Sleekyshuga

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by drehdinho(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2015
omojoshy:
You started the eWar, isn't it? And for your info, I'm a Yoruba guy from Ondo State, I once attended Christ School. Where in Nigeria or World at large have you heard about your famous Stomach Infrastructure? Is it a sustainable program? Teach people how to Fish not giving them Fish. Empower the Citizens, Create job opportunity, empower the youths, make provisions for the elders. Roll out Mechanized Farming etc. Will Fayose be on that seat forever? "Teach me how to Fish, don't give me Fish" as the saying goes.....Lets be objective in criticism and plan for our unborn kids. Fayose is a seasoned Politician, he knows what he wants and how to get it. If Awolowo had followed Fayose's path what would happened to the Yorubas level of Education today? Let Fayose roll out Scholarship program for Students, it will be more rewarding than the so called Stomach Infrastructure Nonsense.

Secondly, you just apologized, fine. It's high-time you guys stopped abusing people innocently. This is a social platform, designed for diverse tribes, race, opinions and views. You have a right to your opinions, I have a right to mine too. We must not queue on the same lane, we can learn from each other without abusive words, without character assassination. We should learn how to make friends not FOES.

Take care!

A proverb says,"If you throw a stone to a market place, it may hit one of your own". You won't believe that I graduated from that same Christ's School as well?
I even finished from UNAD...
I will just like to add few things to what you have said above. The fact is that Nigeria is in a terrible stage now. And no one is to be blamed for this except ourselves. We all have our roles to play as citizens. We hate seing others grow. We want others to serve us, but don't want to serve others. We don't believe in individual differences and as such we quickly write off anyone whose ideology is not in concomitance with ours. All these will only affect our development as a nation... We all need to rearrange our philosophies and be good to our fellow country men.
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bold design. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Economics Of Igbo Marriage Explained / Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) / Why Do Adults Find "How Are You?" Insulting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.