Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

See The Cute Photo And Username Of The Most Famous Nairalander On Facebook. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Cute Photo And Username Of The Most Famous Nairalander On Facebook. (1053 Views)

Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 / Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Cute Photo And Username Of The Most Famous Nairalander On Facebook. by DeRoyalFranco(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Facebook username : De Royal Franco
DeRoyalFranco:
hope he's getting better?
Facebook username : De Royal Franco

Re: See The Cute Photo And Username Of The Most Famous Nairalander On Facebook. by SUGARBEE(f): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol.. Famous indeed

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: See The Cute Photo And Username Of The Most Famous Nairalander On Facebook. by MissSlimbody(f): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Someone please help me with the meaning FAMOUS undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Cute Photo And Username Of The Most Famous Nairalander On Facebook. by DeRoyalFranco(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Someone should help me with the meaning of sugarBee and SlimBody
Re: See The Cute Photo And Username Of The Most Famous Nairalander On Facebook. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Is DeRoyalFranco a name of person, animal, place or thing? undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Cute Photo And Username Of The Most Famous Nairalander On Facebook. by RedCard1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol.. Famous indeed

LadyF so you don finally get another username. I fear you and INTROVERT.
But then, how do I get to change my username and still have everything on my profile including my posts? I mean without a totally new registeration

1 Like

Re: See The Cute Photo And Username Of The Most Famous Nairalander On Facebook. by tpiander: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
because you saw the headline "One billion people used Facebook in one day", abi?

1 Like

Re: See The Cute Photo And Username Of The Most Famous Nairalander On Facebook. by SUGARBEE(f): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
RedCard1:
LadyF so you don finally get another username. I fear you and INTROVERT.
But then, how do I get to change my username and still have everything on my profile including my posts? I mean without a totally new registeration
Lol what are you talking about?

Re: See The Cute Photo And Username Of The Most Famous Nairalander On Facebook. by RoyalBlak007: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Someone please help me with the meaning FAMOUS undecided
Fairly
Ambitious
Moderately
Obstinate
Useless
Specie
Re: See The Cute Photo And Username Of The Most Famous Nairalander On Facebook. by DeRoyalFranco(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Is DeRoyalFranco a name of person, animal, place or thing? undecided
ok
Re: See The Cute Photo And Username Of The Most Famous Nairalander On Facebook. by DeRoyalFranco(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
tpiander:
because you saw the headline "One billion people used Facebook in one day", abi?
who are you talking to?
Re: See The Cute Photo And Username Of The Most Famous Nairalander On Facebook. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
how is the health of your father in the village?
STFU

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out / Young Shall Grow Bus Plying Lagos To The East Crashes, Driver, 11 Passengers Die / Man Bites And Swallowed Wife’s Nose In Anger For Not Picking Up Calls-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.