Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 (32047 Views)

Lady In Tears As Guy She Ignored For 4years Becomes A Famous Bbnaija Contestant / Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' / Lolu Shed Tears As He Reveals That He Made DJ Xclusive Famous #bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by Codedrock(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2017

Here is a top seven ranking of the show's most famous housemates. The housemates here were ranked according how much they are well known and how controversial they are. Brought to you by T.I.N Magazine

7. THIN TALL TONY

He was many's favorite until he lost many fans after his continuous lie about him having no family. He was controversial in the house and even outside the house
An acclaimed choreographer, ThinTallTony performed at the opening of BBNaija’s first edition and has since expanded into acting, writing and poetry. He’s a self-confessed team player who believes in winning for all and celebrating good times. Many have said he looks like Chelsea Player, Diego Costa.

6. KEMEN

Known by many as a pervert but he's apologized and took responsibility. Kemen makes the news every now and then after he was evicted for sexual harassment.
A ship manager turned fitness entrepreneur, Kemen is Port Harcourt’s most sought after personal trainer. He trusts in converting hurt into motivation and uses his life to inspire self-care through sustainable agriculture and self-care.

5. GIFTY

Even though she didn't make the top 5 Gifty is well known by many, dusring her stay in the house she was the most famous housemate.
Schooled in Accra, Gifty returned to Lagos to make her dreams happen. She has acted and been featured in a few Nollywood monster hits. She says her mother is her inspiration and has taught her to handle people with grace.

4. Debbie Rise

She is basically loved for musical skills Debbie became many's favorite after making the last five housemates. She also became more controversial with her relationship with Bassey. She is one of the well known housemates.

3. BISOLA

Bisola finished second after the end of the show so that explains why she would be known by many and of course she is popular for her ethics and talents.
Abisola Ayeola who was a contestant of the first edition of Project Fame West Africa in 2008 finished among the first five in the competition.
She is a voice-over artiste and one time TV host of Billboard Nigeria, which aired on silver bird television from 2011 to 2013.

2. TBOSS

She became famous towards ending of the show she is well loved and disliked by many but the fact remains she was very controversial in the house and she still is.
When she was in primary school boarding, she struggled with loneliness and making friends, often attracting the wrong crowd. Her dad was very strict and tough on her and her siblings but her mom was always soft spoken and sweet. She studied at the University of Lagos for nine months before going to Romania to complete her studies. She’s an occasional drinker.

1. EFE

Efe moved to Lagos because it is “where it all happens’’ and worked his way up to earn recognition. A graduate in Economics, he enjoys cooking and is confident his easy-flowing attitude helpde him win over Housemates’ plots.
Well, his popularity is way beyond explanation, the fact he actaully won the show with over half of total votes explains how well he's loved and known.

See more From
SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/04/top-7-most-famous-bbnaija-housemates-of.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by Codedrock(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Waiting for the kemen and tboss supporters fight to start in 1..2..3..

4 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by MrEgbegbe(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2017

Who are they ??

Here in Iraq, we don't know who they are

Why are they famous ??

What did they do to become famous ?? Suck a lil something something ??

What do they do for a living ??

How many ceiling fans do they have ??

10 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by veekid(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
So Tboss is popular than Bisola for your mind abi? Dey mumu yourself o

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by Teewhy2: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
I hope in the next 4 years they would have used the platform well and convert the popularity to cash.
I hope it won't be someone outside this list that would have made more fame and money.
Where is Karen of BBA, we hardly hear of her in the entertainment industry again. I wish them best of luck.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by friendly101: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
smiley
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
not again
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by oviejnr(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
The lady below me is tired of BBN sh1t but she saw the topic, opened it and still took her time to comment.

Let the fight / trolling begin!!! grin cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nobody cares,bye bye to bbn stuff here.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by chykmoni(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
The traffic #BBN draws for se.un is mind blowing.
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by ammyluv2002(f): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
We already know fa
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by rheether(f): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
I love Kemen but his lips and beard are a huge turn off.
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by Sirpaul(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
"Having somewhere to go is Home. Having someone to love is Family.... Having both is a Blessing."

||Eod.
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by teelaw4life(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Op you carry your hand and brain compile this shiit? Even we wey follow the thread and the show sef don move on tey tey.

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by MrSmith007: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
We re still on this?
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by originalKsp(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
chykmoni:
The traffic #BBN draws for se.un is mind blowing.

BBN this, BBN that. The surest ways to 'make it' in Africa are Sports and Entertainment. We don't think high of Education in this country as we think high of those two.

And as wise man said; "the development of a nation depends on the education of its youth".
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by kingmekus(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Big Brother Again!!!shebi we no go hear word again!!
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by RisingUp: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by FACIGAR2(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Fucking tboss nation....Tboss suppose be fucking Third.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by ojun50(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Op, befor i close my eye make u put efe pix b4 i change my mind.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by hideraoluwa(f): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Okay! Congrats to them...
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by Chiefpriest1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nice list, but that popularity is temporary. The real men/ women will be separated about three years from now.

I see Bisola and Thin Tall Tony staying longer than any of the rest. They won't rest until they hit it big.

These two are real hustlers!

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by Giel: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Waiting for the haters of tboss to bash her as usual,

4 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by TheMainMan: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
.. i like marvis... i also love debbie-rise

bisola is good... buh hin oversabi too much atimes

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by passyhansome(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
BVN
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by cutiedave(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Teewhy2:
R
whats d meaning of dis na....
Even if u wanna book space, do it responsibly grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by BABANGBALI: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kemen and efe no doubt go get mouth odour

Bisola,tboss and Debbierise body odour no go get part two

The idiot wey go quote me get both

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by kafibiz(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Front Page
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by oviejnr(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by Aregs(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by BABANGBALI: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
hideraoluwa:
Okay! Congrats to them...
come let me show you something
Re: Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 by cardoctor(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Its all over now. TTT needs a haircut while Kemen needs a shave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" / BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto / Yvonne Jegede Acquires Range Rover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.