Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story (2760 Views)

Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by vicadex07(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mine is coming up shortly

1 Like

Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by vicadex07(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Typing...

***modified***

I was so young then and I never knew the meaning nor the implication of what was going on back then. To me it felt like another form of punishment from our wicked maid and I cried my eyes out.

Back then , my parents weren't often absent at the home front and whenever they got back, both would have been so exhausted that none of them ventures to chat and bond with we the children. This created some sort of aloofness and disconnect btw my parents.

We had this maid by the name of tunrayo whom my mum employed to take care of the household and the children. We were mostly left alone with her. On that fateful day, she led me into her room, brought out my "kini' and started to UnCloth herself. I felt this weird feeling all over me cause it all looked strange. I couldnt make anything of it, whether its some form of play, punishment or normal chore. After she undressed, she carried me unto the bed and started to stick my "kini" into her pussssy. Her pussssy opening was bright pink despite the fact that she was as dark as a ghanian. Inside the koko felt hot and slimy and I soon began to weep out of confusion as to what was going on. Miss tunrayo just kept at it probably enjoying herself. The feeling is quite inexplicable. It was both soothing and tortuous as she continued dipping my "kini" in and out of her pussssy.

One thing I can never forget was this uneasy feeling like I was gonna pee, but the pee never came. This episode continued until my mum got back from her place of work some few hours later. Poor me, how was I going to explain to her what happened. Immediately I sighted my mom, I broke down into tears again believing she was psychically going to know what had happened and punish our maid for it. My mom obviously tired just shrugged me off and ordered the maid to get me something to eat as she felt that was the cause of my outburst.

Well to cut long story short, that was the one and only time I got raped and miss tunrayo got away with it cleanly. It wasn't until I was about 26 yrs of age that I was finally able to narrate the incident to my mum.

Pls parents , be very observant of your children especially with males and other strange adults. Be close to your children from a very early age and make them your confidant. Let them be comfortable enough to divulge just about anything worthy of hearing to you. I might have gotten infected with HIV aids just like that if our maid was a carrier back then, not to talk of the tremendous negative psychological effect it is going to have on the kid and his or her sex life and adult relationships. I was able to manage mine due to the grace of God.

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by kinibigdeal(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by RoyalBlak007: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
typing lies
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by SUGARBEE(f): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol.. Watching cool shocked as they type lies!

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

1 Like

Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by victor2fresh(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
And why d heck should i get raped? but SUGARBEE if u want to r*pe me no problem..
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by SUGARBEE(f): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
victor2fresh:
And why d heck should i get raped? but SUGARBEE if u want to r*pe me no problem..
Lol, see your big head

1 Like

Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Waiting for some sex starved ediots to to say they love being raped angry angry

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by vicadex07(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
typing lies
and why should I lie?
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by Pidggin(f): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
shocked
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by RoyalBlak007: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
vicadex07:
and why should I lie?
Bro? angry
did i mention you
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by tpiander: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol.. Watching cool shocked as they type lies!

RoyalBlak007:
typing lies

Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by afolwalex20(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nobody has typed yet?..

Posters above me stop discouraging them angry angry

1 Like

Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by vicadex07(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
afolwalex20:
Nobody has typed yet?..
Posters above me stop discouraging them angry angry
tpiander:

RoyalBlak007:

Bro? angry
did i mention you
Pidggin:
shocked
kevinberry:
Waiting for some sex starved ediots to to say they love being raped angry angry
victor2fresh:
kinibigdeal:

Updated my post, thanks. Now peeps, share yours

1 Like

Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by yetseyi(f): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
I know a male adult that was "raped" well some might give it another definition but what do you call drugging a guy and then sleeping with him.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by victor2fresh(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
yetseyi:
I know a male adult that was "raped" well some might give it another definition but what do you call drugging a guy and then sleeping with him.
Na lie!
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by yetseyi(f): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
victor2fresh:
Na lie!

Not a lie. I had the same opinion initially and even asked colleagues how possible it is for such to happen. Anyway it happened and its the truth.
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by victor2fresh(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
yetseyi:

Not a lie. I had the same opinion initially and even asked colleagues how possible it is for such to happen. Anyway it happened and its the truth.
ah dnt blv in nollywood fantacies..pls if a guy is put to sleep everytin abt him sleeps as well, his d!ck cnt be workinq while his mind is else where..u cnt say a guy was drugged n raped..cn u imagine dat?
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by yetseyi(f): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
[q
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by yetseyi(f): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
victor2fresh:
ah dnt blv in nollywood fantacies..pls if a guy is put to sleep everytin abt him sleeps as well, his d!ck cnt be workinq while his mind is else where..u cnt say a guy was drugged n raped..cn u imagine dat?

Its okay if you dont believe, you may be wrong about the "everything about him sleeps" statement. Actually I cant imagine it but the lady admitted she drugged him. And this is not nollywood at all.

Things are happening.
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by victor2fresh(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
yetseyi:

Its okay if you dont believe, you may be wrong about the "everything about him sleeps" statement. Actually I cant imagine it but the lady admitted she drugged him. And this is not nollywood at all.

Things are happening.

Okay come and rape me plsss..lmao
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by joyAA(f): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
People are funny sha! Someone just shared a sensitive part of his life and here they are shouting "lies".
Na una sabi
Children get raped and molested ALL the time! Boys& girls, its a pity really.
OP I'm glad you've gotten over it, and decided to share your story...
I've also been through it so I understand, tho I thank God I was not raped, but it still affected me, but I'm glad I'm back on track,childhood was tough
Till today my parents have no idea and I don't intend to tell them
I hope other men have the liver to share their story like you did.
God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2015
My cousin sister raped me cry right from a tender age, people usually say my dick is too big for a small kid like me and to make the matter worst, i usually wear pant while playing around with my fellow kids. I was 11yrs then. One fateful day, my cousin sis, about the age of 17yrs then, called me inside her room for me to help comb her hair. I stood in front of her as i ran the comb through her sticky stubborn hair. She pointed at my d!ck and asked me what it was. I told her is my "ntanta" as we children fondly call it. She said am lying, that i hid something there. without having anything in mind, i pulled down my pant as i watch her jaw drop. "should i show u my own?" she ask me. I felt uneasy but nodded. She went and luck the door, getting undres$ in front of me. Just watching her round bre*st must have triggered something in me as my d!ck started sticking out. She grabbed my dick and started stroking it. She told me to lay on the bed which i did and she inserted my d!ck inside her kitty cat. I dnt know if to call it rape but i enjoyed it, although i didn't know what spe*m was but i had this sensation of wanting to pee. She kept doing it and my dick got sore and i was no longer enjoying it. I had to answer "mma" telling her my mum is calling me just to run out. Only God saved me.. From that day, she turned me into her intimacy gadget until my uncle in lag came and took her. Right now, she's a big girl and about to get married. Anyway, she wasn't the only cousin that did it to me. Even our tenant once stroke my d!ck when i fell asleep while watching a movie in her room. I don suffer for this life. Only God will judge them.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
About the age of 10, our neighbor 18 years called me into her room and told me to sit on her bed to help her do something, only for her to UnCloth and ask me to UnCloth I didn't she came and UnCloth me. And started touching me until I became hard I guess, she took the small and inserted it into her, it felt good and strange at the same time, we where doing it until another child walked in and she told me to go. X
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
sorry
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story by lacasera14(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2015
this are all child abuse stories I want a story of a full grown man raped by 3 Hot girls not all this maids and cousins tryna satisfy themselves with infants

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not Important -A Nairalander's Opinion On Marriage / / A Chronic Insultive Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.