Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. (8928 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun / The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

Funny you, can you see the radio signal or show me it's location? Is that not you where asking me about hell? is a radio set the radio signal? You are the one who is really sounding ignorant and funny.
Lemme prove you wrong again sir, since you are ignorant enough to mention a radio set when I asked you to show me a radio signal, I'll gladly show you my bible when you ask about the location of hell. Isn't that awesome? cheesy
what kind of comparation are you making mr man. Radio signal is an electromagnetic wave that travel through a vacuum like bluetooth of ur phone and infared of ur remote control. hell or ur hell fire and heaven is a place no1 has proven by demonsrating its existence u can easily visit https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio to know more about radio signal if u fail to attend basic physics class
i said there is no any heaven or hell fire anywhere, pls prove me wrong by negating my claim and prove me wrong, u can simply use you radio set to discover radio waves by switching it on can u now tell me what i will use to observe hell or heaven?
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by bxcode(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
OgundeleT:

what kind of comparation are you making mr man. Radio signal is an electromagnetic wave that travel through a vacuum like bluetooth of ur phone and infared of ur remote control. hell or ur hell fire and heaven is a place no1 has proven by demonsrating its existence u can easily visit https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio to know more about radio signal if u fail to attend basic physics class
i said there is no any heaven or hell fire anywhere, pls prove me wrong by negating my claim and prove me wrong, u can simply use you radio set to discover radio waves by switching it on can u now tell me what i will use to observe hell or heaven?
Simple, my bible tells me so. Lemme ask you this, if men that lived on this earth some 500 years ago were told that there is something like radio and radio signal back then would they have believed? The answer is no. That you quoted that Wikipedia was because God gave someone the ability to discover such if not we won't have it today and i tell you in years to come we will look back at the technologies we are using today and laugh at our dumbness when more discoveries are made. My point is, there is more to what the eyes sees and what our mind perceives and to what our brain thinks, so if you think that you can sit down there with your peanut brain and summarise the universe and calculate what God created or didn't create, concluding that hell or heaven dosent exist because you can't see them with your naked eyes presently, then you are simply arrogant and ignorant sir. Please do me a favour sir, when you sleep tonight take note everything that happened in your sleep and tell me about it when you wake up tomorrow aii? I'll be here to remind you of that tomorrow morning wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

Funny you, can you see the radio signal or show me it's location? Is that not you where asking me about hell? is a radio set the radio signal? You are the one who is really sounding ignorant and funny.
Lemme prove you wrong again sir, since you are ignorant enough to mention a radio set when I asked you to show me a radio signal, I'll gladly show you my bible when you ask about the location of hell. Isn't that awesome? cheesy
not only what u can see that exist, since u can feel the existence of radio signal by switching on ur radio set then u can easily say there is radio signal
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

Simple, my bible tells me so. Lemme ask you this, if men that lived on this earth some 500 years ago were told that there is something like radio and radio signal back then would they have believed? The answer is no. That you quoted that Wikipedia was because God gave someone the ability to discover such if not we won't have it today and i tell you in years to come we will look back at the technologies we are using today and laugh at our dumbness when more discoveries are made. My point is, there is more to what the eyes sees and what our mind perceives and to what our brain thinks, so if you think that you can sit down there with your peanut brain and summarise the universe and calculate what God created or didn't create, concluding that hell or heaven dosent exist because you can't see them with your naked eyes presently, then you are simply arrogant and ignorant sir. Please do me a favour sir, when you sleep tonight take note everything that happened in your sleep and tell me about it when you wake up tomorrow aii? I'll be here to remind you of that tomorrow morning wink
Since u av been spoonfed by jew myth and u cant use ur brain to think then i will leave u to be wallowing in self delusion
cc. Johnydon22 meneshe pls help this guy if you can
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by johnydon22(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

[size=20]Simple, my bible tells me so[/size]. Lemme ask you this, if men that lived on this earth some 500 years ago were told that there is something like radio and radio signal back then would they have believed? The answer is no. That you quoted that Wikipedia was because God gave someone the ability to discover such if not we won't have it today and i tell you in years to come we will look back at the technologies we are using today and laugh at our dumbness when more discoveries are made. My point is, there is more to what the eyes sees and what our mind perceives and to what our brain thinks, so if you think that you can sit down there with your peanut brain and summarise the universe and calculate what God created or didn't create, concluding that hell or heaven dosent exist because you can't see them with your naked eyes presently, then you are simply arrogant and ignorant sir. Please do me a favour sir, when you sleep tonight take note everything that happened in your sleep and tell me about it when you wake up tomorrow aii? I'll be here to remind you of that tomorrow morning wink
OgundeleT what would you have me tell me this guy......lol..

His bible tells him so naa. . what else?

Quran also told Muslims so
Shruti also told Hindus so.

So that's just it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by bxcode(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
OgundeleT:

Since u av been spoonfed by jew myth and u cant use ur brain to think then i will leave u to be wallowing in self delusion
cc. Johnydon22 meneshe pls help this guy if you can
Lol... I thought you can defend what you believe in without calling for help, I give you facts and claims even trying as much as possible to remove biblical facts because of course you won't understand a thing yet you reply with baseless remarks and empty two lined sentences and finally calls for backup, that's a mockery of what you stand up for bro. Your help has finally arrived tho let's see if he can up the ante.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by bxcode(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:

Quran also told Muslims so
Shruti also told Hindus so.

So that's just it..
Where is your hope bro?
And don't compare Christianity to any other religion because Christianity is a way of life.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
Quran also told Muslims so Shruti also told Hindus so.
So that's just it..
am so tired of him and i know u are very vibrant than i do when arguing
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
Quran also told Muslims so Shruti also told Hindus so.
So that's just it..
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by johnydon22(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

Where is your hope bro?
And don't compare Christianity to any other religion because Christianity is a way of life.
Muslims also maintain Islam is a way of Life too, so you have no case. . Christianity remains as much of a religion like others. . And what delusional hope are you talking about exactly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by johnydon22(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

Where is your hope bro?
Muslims also maintain Islam is a way of Life too, so you have no case. . Christianity remains as much of a religion like others. . And what delusional hope are you talking about exactly?

Please i don't have battery because seemingly this won't even be an argument!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by johnydon22(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
OgundeleT:

Lmao. . i read the arguments, wondered how you engaged someone who couldn't discern between fact and belief and maintain something is a fact because that same thing asserted so.

I have no battery to engage in such ludicrous discourse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

Lol... I thought you can defend what you believe in without calling for help, I give you facts and claims even trying as much as possible to remove biblical facts because of course you won't understand a thing yet you reply with baseless remarks and empty two lined sentences and finally calls for backup, that's a mockery of what you stand up for bro. Your help has finally arrived tho let's see if he can up the ante.
Lols.. What is fact about what is in the bible? What makes bible to be supreme than other scriptures that gave a different claim about hell and heaven? Even within xtian there are diferent concept about heaven given by different pastors. Am only trying to call them to help u from becoming a slowpoke bcus i cant argue so long
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by bxcode(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:

Please i don't have battery because seemingly this won't even be an argument!
We ain't fighting bruv just wanna see if I can learn from you so tone down the harshness aii?
Lemme ask you, much attention has been given to
alleged cognitive biases and “wishful thinking”
contributing to religious belief. Do you believe that
similar biases (for example, the desire for moral
autonomy) play a role in religious nonbelief? If not,
what specifically makes atheism immune to these
influences?
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by bxcode(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
OgundeleT:

Lols.. What is fact about what is in the bible? What makes bible to be supreme than other scriptures that gave a different claim about hell and heaven? Even within xtian there are diferent concept about heaven given by different pastors. Am only trying to call them to help u from becoming a slowpoke bcus i cant argue so long
You are really sorry bro, when we started our chat I didn't bring in the bible at all because I know you will centre on it to as a mere ancient scribblings, I started with as little as radio signal and things you use daily, while you kept on going back to the bible without making a constructive reply tho at least refute my claims on the same illustrations I gave you, you went as far as mentioning Jews which I didn't bring up, all these are simply because you can't defend your belief with even tangible and everyday stuffs. You remind me of a friend of mine that was later converted before he died. Well, believe in what you believe in but know that when it comes to defending our belief, I will floor you before you begin to say anything close to what you can ever imagine to the glory of God. If you want to learn, let's chat constructively without bickering and derogatory remarks. I respect what you believe in man, make no mistake about that, but I can confidently tell you that you are better than this, you know it.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

You are really sorry bro, when we started our chat I didn't bring in the bible at all because I know you will centre on it to as a mere ancient scribblings, I started with as little as radio signal and things you use daily, while you kept on going back to the bible without making a constructive reply tho at least refute my claims on the same illustrations I gave you, you went as far as mentioning Jews which I didn't bring up, all these are simply because you can't defend your belief with even tangible and everyday stuffs. You remind me of a friend of mine that was later converted before he died. Well, believe in what you believe in but know that when it comes to defending our belief, I will floor you before you begin to say anything close to what you can ever imagine to the glory of God. If you want to learn, let's chat constructively without bickering and derogatory remarks. I respect what you believe in man, make no mistake about that, but I can confidently tell you that you are better than this, you know it.
Oh, i dont just believe in anything bcus i read it somewhere or somebody told me, i deal with fact and not believe and i can see that u cant discern fact from believe. Am an agnostic atheist, now u said u will floor me when it comes to defending believes? U cant, why? Bcus i av nothing to prove or defend, u said there is heaven and hell i said no and u asked me to prove it, prove what? That is a murder of logic bcus no1 has ever proven the evistence of hell or heaven and i said it does not exist if u know it exist then u prove it. If u claim God do something then I will ask u to denonstrate or explain how he did it if u can prove it then i will accept. So we need no argument here, no1 will floor anybody all u need is to lay a claim and prove
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by bxcode(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
OgundeleT:

Oh, i dont just believe in anything bcus i read it somewhere or somebody told me, i deal with fact and not believe and i can see that u cant discern fact from believe. Am an agnostic atheist, now u said u will floor me when it comes to defending believes? U cant, why? Bcus i av nothing to prove or defend, u said there is heaven and hell i said no and u asked me to prove it, prove what? That is a murder of logic bcus no1 has ever proven the evistence of hell or heaven and i said it does not exist if u know it exist then u prove it. If u claim God do something then I will ask u to denonstrate or explain how he did it if u can prove it then i will accept. So we need no argument here, no1 will floor anybody all u need is to lay a claim and prove
Lollllzzzzzz!!!!! Agnostic atheist?? Oh my word!!
That's the greatest confused statement i've come across
**shaking my head in pity** You don't believe in the existence of a diety or God(atheism) and yet you are not sure in the existence of diety(agnosticism). Incredible.! Bro please since you still have that atom of doubt in your mind and have not given in fully into atheism, I do believe that the spirit of the living God which searches all things will reveal himself to you and I can tell you, your life will change tremendously.
Love you bro! #no homogrin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

Lollllzzzzzz!!!!! Agnostic atheist?? Oh my word!!
That's the greatest confused statement i've come across
**shaking my head in pity** You don't believe in the existence of a diety or God(atheism) and yet you are not sure in the existence of diety(agnosticism). Incredible.! Bro please since you still have that atom of doubt in your mind and have not given in fully into atheism, I do believe that the spirit of the living God which searches all things will reveal himself to you and I can tell you, your life will change tremendously.
Love you bro! #no homogrin
u can easily type it on google to know the meaning if you are confused.

No, i dont want him to reveal himself to me alone but to everybody so that no1 will doubt his existence anymore and we'll simply know his religion, book and how to worship him, revealing his existence to me alone is impartiality
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by bxcode(m): 12:10am On Aug 31, 2015
OgundeleT:

u can easily type it on google to know the meaning if you are confused.

No, i dont want him to reveal himself to me alone but to everybody so that no1 will doubt his existence anymore and we'll simply know his religion, book and how to worship him, revealing his existence to me alone is impartiality
It's all good bro, I know he is speaking to your heart right now, if only you will listen and let him in. He had been revealing himself all these while through many means just that most at times we are not seeing. Remember God is a spirit and not a mortal being, if he starts revealing himself the way you want him to by seeing him physically, then you will only worship him out of fear and your freewill will be taken away from you but that's not he want, he wants you to simply accept that he is first freely and watch how other things follow suite. Can you challenge your ordinary earthly boss to tell you why he is like this or that? How much more who created you.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 12:14am On Aug 31, 2015
bxcode:

It's all good bro, I know he is speaking to your heart right now, if only you will listen and let him in. He had been revealing himself all these while through many means just that most at times we are not seeing. Remember God is a spirit and not a mortal being, if he starts revealing himself the way you want him to by seeing him physically, then that's a sign of arrogance from your own part. Can you challenge your ordinary earthly boss to tell you why he is like this or that? How much more who created you.
ok
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by bxcode(m): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2015
OgundeleT:
ok
Goodnight man....
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
bxcode:

No I won't and can't. But thats the point, God is not gonna torment you because you are disobeying him just as you correctly illustrated with an earthly father, despite the fact that man disobeyed and rebelled against him and ever since, God have been looking for a way to reconcile us back to himself because he loves us and dosent want us to perish, which he eventually did by sacrificing his only son Jesus for our sake, now it took God a lot to give up his son for you and I and you know what, you won't go to he'll because you are a sinner or because you disobeyed him, you will go to hell only when you have not accepted the prize God paid to prevent you from perishing in hell which is Jesus.
Now answer this, you are that man that knows that your wife and daughter will perish 24hrs in fire as a result of your standard of punishment on disobedience and you offered them both to accept the death of your first son as the only option for them to escape the punishment outta your love for them so that they won't perish burn in that fire, yet they refused, is it your fault as their father if they later perish for refusing your offer?

Good, these are exactly what i wanted to hear from you.

You have also made some valid points, like God paying dearly to deliver us from sin by giving us his only son to die on the cross.

1; Devil is not the creator of hell or hell fire.

You makes it look as if hell belong to Satan.

Everything belong to God, either HEAVEN, HELL, DEATH, GRAVE, SAND, FIRE, LIFE, MONEY, POVERTY, RICHES, LONG LIFE, MAN, SAT AN, POWER AND MIGHT.

ALL BELONG TO GOD.

Therefore he does not need to take order from anybody before do whatever he wanted to do.

God is not an elected president, and no body can query him for taking any action.

He has the power to condemn and also have the power to set free even the worst criminal.

God created man in his image, but man eventually lost that image when he disobey him

I don't know how on earth man think he can be more merciful lovely and compassionate than God.
That's exactly what you are saying here.

You are also saying that hell belong to Satan.

Hence anybody who find himself there even when God wanted to deliver the person from there, he has no power to do it.

That's exactly what you are saying

I have also listen to the testimonies of many people including pastors who claimed they died and Jesus took them to hell and show them how some sinners are wailing and gnashing their teeth in a very hot fire thicker and more fiercer than the ones we have here.
And when they pleaded for mercy, Jesus told them that he will not be able to deliver them.

All these are all lies and a cook up story to paint God what he is not.

When you are watching your loving wife been rotten in prison, for whatever reason and you have made an effort to set her free, and yet the judge still remain adamant.Then you will finally give.

That's human limitation. But God does not have any limitation.

He is commander general, field marshal, and commander in chief of armed forces.

He has the power to kill and also has the power to make alive.
He has the power to eliminate you forever and also has the power to make you live forever.

Its is only two option, is either you are destroyed, or you live forever.

Its is only a wicked being will do otherwise, and thats what the devil wants you to believe.

If i go to the village and bring a maid to assist you on your domestic works, and she eventually turn a witch and destroy your home, yet you still try your best to keep her because of the love you have on parent, and when you see that all your efforts are not yielding any result, do you put knife on her throat? You have no other choice than to send her back to village.

But do you know that it is possible for that maid to be part of your family and enjoy every other things that your biological children are benefiting.

That's exactly how God relate with us.

If you are interested, he said in the bible choose you either death or live but choose you live that you may live.

So if you are interested and ready to go with the bus. (JESUS) Good, you will all live an everlasting life but if you reject the offer then he has no choice than to sent you back from where you from( Hell)

He has nothing to loose, you are the one who loose everlasting life
It is only the devil who will go hell fire, thats where he belong. It is like sending the young maid to prison because he broke your tumbler thats wickedness, hence the tumbler belongs to you.
The only thing to do as a good man is to send her back to her parent, if you can no longer tolerate her, any more and anybody who hear it will nod his head in agreement.

That's what made Solomon a wise judge before his people.

Satan and those who worship him will exist no more upon the earth when God is done with his Judgement.

Both man and devil will be destroyed, the one that belong to dust will go back to dust and the ones that belong to fire will go back to fire. Then peace will rain upon the earth.

Then man and the Engels who did not disobey God will live together forever, weather heaven garden of eden or paradise. They are just the same.

What matter most is them living peacefully joyfully and happily.

NOTE; These can not happen when your son, daughter, father, friends are wailing shouting crying and gnashing their teeth in a very hot fire beside you.

There is an adage that said a child that is dead is better than the one that is missing.

Only the chibok parents will understand the meaning of that proverb.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jesus made a statement while he was speaking with Jews.

He said Abraham was longing to see his days and saw it and was glad.

These statement made these Jews really angry and wanted to cast a stone on him considering his age

Yes there was a time he mentioned that, before Abraham he was, yes we all understand what he mean, that he was referring about
the creation even before Abraham were born.

But these very one what does he actually mean? where and how does he Abraham going to meet Jesus and when and how do they met? These is questions people have failed to ask.

When Jesus died, he went straight to the land of the dead. Avery one that died weather he is buried or not the first place they will go to is called land of the dead. Good, these land of the dead is called Hell.

THE LAND OF THE DEAD IS CALLED HELL.

So Jesus also visited the land of the dead.
so Jesus went to hell but not hell fire.
That's when he met with Abraham and other righteous people that came before Abraham.

Good these land of the dead are divided into two part.

The children of devil and the children of Abraham are not living together, where Abraham is staying is called Abraham bosom. But till now Abraham and Samuel are still in the land of the dead.

The only person who visited there and comes out again is our Lord Jesus Christ.

The story of the rich man and Lazarus is just an illustration to capture a story.

Now on the day of judgement God will resurrect the righteous and take them to heaven but the wicked who are still inside the hell will be cast along with hell itself inside a fire with Satan.

So man and Satan will be eliminated once and for all forever.

Therefore Satan and those that offends will exist no more.

That's what is called judgement.

It is not going to be like the ones we have over here, where an accuse will be appealing and the judge will keep on to adjourn the case.

NO NO NO, God does not have time for that rubbish.

The whole world belongs to him. Even Satan can not challenge him.

Man just decided to give Satan more at tension and these is very pathetic.

Our God is not wicked intact there is no atom of wickedness in him.

Those who accepted his offer ( JESUS )
will live forever while those who will or have rejected his offer (JESUS)will die, that's the second dead. And will not exist again forever. Is that simple.

And that's the difference between both of them. HELL AND FIRE.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2015
olafum1:
Orisirisi cool

Were you force to comment
olafum1:
Orisirisi cool

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by olafum1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Princewell2012:

Now that I commented, why don't u do d needful? Btw: your case worse pass ur Jehovah witness Pastors or whatasoever u call 'em. cool
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by trapQ: 12:46am On Oct 23, 2015
May God bless you abundantly.
Heaven and hell are real. I don't know where they got the "no hell" concept from.

God help us all.
cee001:
Pls do not misconstrue the Mercy of God. First, I want you to realize that God never made robots. We are responsible for our actions and have the power of freewill. Look at it this way;u have a child in a dungeon that will soon be engulfed in fire, u stretch out a rope(an ONLY WAYout) toward the child. And u beckon day and night but this child refuses the rope.And finally,after all warning that seemed to fall on deaf ears, such child gets destroyed having rejected the ONLY WAY of escape. JESUS is the WAY, the way out of destruction.

U say God is so merciful that He cannot put the rebellious and Sinner who REFUSES to repent and turn.I say, don't forget about the great FLOOD.God has shown His Mercy in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.And He still shows His Mercies in ways more than one. We were all heading for destruction but God made a WAY(JESUS) out of that destruction(Hell fire). Jesus is not going to come until everyone has heard of this goodnews. What if one refuses to accept this great escape?Such person is headed for destruction. KNOW this that GOD is unwilling that any man perishes(itz not His will). But He is so loving that He not only made a WAY out but also gave us the leeway to choose. Look, we chose to flout His commandment in the beginning.We are to choose to get reconciled by accepting The WAY(JESUS) So as not to end up where Satan has been judged to end up in.

Pls do not be deceived,I beg of you.
I'm done here

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by trapQ: 12:55am On Oct 23, 2015
Your problem is that you're not liberal. GOD has given you a bible to follow instructions. Its either you take it or leave it? You gave an illustration, he gave his too...

Hell is real, and this is overly emphasized in the bible. Its not about what you feel, or think. No! Wether you believe it or not doesn't change the fact that hell is real. The bible even went further to describe its worms. I know you're thinking that GOD is a GOD of love, mercy and grace and as such, cannot let his children burn in hell... But I tell you, hell is real. GOD has done all he can for us, he has sent his son to die for us, he has given us grace and free will, he placed us above Angels and demons (including satan).

Do not listen to end time pastors, read your bible and ask the holy spirit for discerning and revelation.
Princewell2012:
I asked you a simple question and you re telling me a long story. can you burn your only son with fire just for only 24hrs? . i want to hear yes or no, and and stop beating around the bush.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by trapQ: 1:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Perfection!!!
bxcode:

So in essence what you don't see don't exist?
Have you ever seen a radio signal sir? That's pure arrogance to believe that as far as you can't see, feel or prove it then it dosent exist. There is heaven and there is hell don't shy away from it because it exist whether you believe it or not and someday sometime you are gonna be in either of them. But my prayer is that you will make heaven because hell fire..... it's gonna be horrific.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by trapQ: 1:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Awesome and brilliant boo
bxcode:

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by trapQ: 1:19am On Oct 23, 2015
You're looking for proof?? Okay!! Archeologists and scientists have findings that show that the biblical hell fire exists. I just tagged you in a post here on NL. I know you're going to debunk it tho, that's very typical of atheists...
OgundeleT:

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Jozzy4: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2015
trapQ:
May God bless you abundantly.
Heaven and hell are real. I don't know where they got the "no hell" concept from.

God help us all.

Revelation 20:14 - Hell will also go to hell , how real is that to you ?
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Jozzy4:

Revelation 20:14 - Hell will also go to hell , how real is that to you ?

My brother these people will never understand.

What they can not do, i wonder why they thought God do it.

Man can never be more merciful than God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Church To Launch TV Station In Abuja / Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out / Prophet Walks On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.