Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Oh No!timaya Again See What This Fan Wrote To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh No!timaya Again See What This Fan Wrote To Him (581 Views)

The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 / See What A Fan Wrote About Korede Bello On Social Media (snapshot) / See What A Fan Wrote To Dbanj Really Emotional Holding Back Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh No!timaya Again See What This Fan Wrote To Him by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
You are exceptionally talented for you to still remain in the music industry cus everytime people tink you are no more u give them SOME MORE.
But the question is why is it only you cus most people think you are the only one in dm records cuz ur signees we've never heard of them before that's even if u have.
So what am 3ing to say now is that u get yourself a young talented artiste and u myt be like there are a thousand of them out there how do i get one dnt bother about that cuz have gat u 1 already.
This boy is extra talented i repeat extra talented cuz his just 15 and he has 105 tracks and timaya u know that's very rare to find so y dnt u sign him to ur label and i promise u u wnt regret it cuz u'll be Africa Usher and he'll be Africa's Justin Bieber but the only problem that we gat bout that is that u dnt know how to brake.lol.
So u can contact him on this nunber-08140256607.
Please help him achieve his dreams
Re: Oh No!timaya Again See What This Fan Wrote To Him by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
morealrealest:
You are exceptionally talented for you to still remain in the music industry cus everytime people tink you are no more u give them SOME MORE.
But the question is why is it only you cus most people think you are the only one in dm records cuz ur signees we've never heard of them before that's even if u have.
So what am 3ing to say now is that u get yourself a young talented artiste and u myt be like there are a thousand of them out there how do i get one dnt bother about that cuz have gat u 1 already.
This boy is extra talented i repeat extra talented cuz his just 15 and he has 105 tracks and timaya u know that's very rare to find so y dnt u sign him to ur label and i promise u u wnt regret it cuz u'll be Africa Usher and he'll be Africa's Justin Bieber but the only problem that we gat bout that is that u dnt know how to brake.lol.
So u can contact him on this nunber-08140256607.
Please help him achieve his dreams
u a coward

(1) (Reply)

Fans Express Disappointed Over Lauryn Hill Lagos Concert (See Tweets) / Kri Jenner Set To Rebrand Self And Change Name To Kardashian Following Caitlyn J / Davido's Song 'DODO' Is Super Hot, Nigerians Are Dancing To The Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.