Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

See Photos Of Rukky Sanda’s Outfit Last Night To Her Movie Premiere Is ‘cray’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Rukky Sanda’s Outfit Last Night To Her Movie Premiere Is ‘cray’ (958 Views)

Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere / Rukky Sanda's Outfit To A Pool Party / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Rukky Sanda’s Outfit Last Night To Her Movie Premiere Is ‘cray’ by naijacrave(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: See Photos Of Rukky Sanda’s Outfit Last Night To Her Movie Premiere Is ‘cray’ by Airforce1(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
I love her to a fault

She's got a good height and her smile kill me softly

She's taken over genevieve's place in my heart.

She's a nairalander and I hope she sees this comment

(1) (Reply)

FG Wilson 100kva Diesel Generator ₦ 4,356,820 / 9ice,Frank Edoho,Timi Dakolo,Others Thrill Fans At Celebrity Challenge Show(pics / Check Out Singer Kcee When He Was Still In Ajegunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.