Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Bad Influence, Cynthia Morgan Smokes Carrying A Year Old Child. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bad Influence, Cynthia Morgan Smokes Carrying A Year Old Child. (947 Views)

Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless / Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia / Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Influence, Cynthia Morgan Smokes Carrying A Year Old Child. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Following the episode Rich Homie Quan had when he posted a Snapchat video of him, smoking with his year old son on his laps. It didn’t never served as a precaution to the controversial singer Cynthia Morgan, even after the rapper got probed by the child protective services and the police. Instead, it was a source of inspiration to her. Perhaps the system is corrupt and she thinks no one has the right to question her motions.

She posted this picture on Instagram few minutes ago and of course, he got backlashes from her fans. More @ https://starttells./2015/10/13/bad-infleunce-cynthia-morgan-taks-over-rich-homie-quan-smokes-with-a-year-old-child/

Re: Bad Influence, Cynthia Morgan Smokes Carrying A Year Old Child. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
hmmn
Re: Bad Influence, Cynthia Morgan Smokes Carrying A Year Old Child. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2015

Re: Bad Influence, Cynthia Morgan Smokes Carrying A Year Old Child. by whirlwind7(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
The sort of people folks regard as celebrities nowadays....
I don't know. Is she an actress, a singer, a comedienne, a TV personality? Is that her baby?

Someone just told me she is a singer, or maybe a rapper.
I asked, what music is she known for? No one could answer that.

Well, to those who "celebrate" her, here's something you guys can further celebrate...how to raise your baby on tobacco smoke.
Re: Bad Influence, Cynthia Morgan Smokes Carrying A Year Old Child. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
smh.the weed must be really affecting her brain
Re: Bad Influence, Cynthia Morgan Smokes Carrying A Year Old Child. by Chanchit: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
I don't know how much this psycho gave the child mother to allow her put this small pikin under pressure, see as the pikin eye dey close.

(1) (Reply)

How Banky W Saw Me Naked -- Tiwa Savage / 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together / Watch Davido's SA Robbery Video Nobody Ever Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.