Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Best Place To Shop For Original Flash Drives - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Place To Shop For Original Flash Drives (1189 Views)

Original Flash Drive Manufacturer / Stop Sharing USB Flash Drives - Right Now / I Need Original Flash Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Shop For Original Flash Drives by vmark: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2006
hey guys wot up? please i need some info on the best place i can get original flash drives in lagos and the price ranges and possibly some recommended brand names, in short all the low-down. thanks!
Re: Best Place To Shop For Original Flash Drives by naijafan(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2006
go to the original manufacturers website and order!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Place To Shop For Original Flash Drives by globalaid(m): 4:51am On Oct 08, 2006
I can supplied you any original flash drive you want at a competitive prices. I deal with computer and accessories. Are you buying wholesale? Let me know.
Re: Best Place To Shop For Original Flash Drives by aadewale(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2006
i have stopped trusting them so called flash drives. methinks they are pieces of sh*t. why not get a mp3. i think those ones last longer and they dont get easily corrupted and damaged like the flash drives
Re: Best Place To Shop For Original Flash Drives by vmark: 12:32am On Oct 10, 2006
adewale thanks for your reply. but can an mp3 player serve the purpose of a flash drive? thot they were only for playing music? can they store files and folders used on your system?
and globalaid are you really based in shangai, the shangai in china? if so me dont think i want to go thru all that trouble just to get a flash drive, importing i mean.
Re: Best Place To Shop For Original Flash Drives by globalaid(m): 4:05am On Oct 10, 2006
VMARK, i thought you are buying plenty i do not know it is the one you wanted to use for yourself, it doesnt worth the trouble, you can get the good one in Nigeria, and yes, i am based in shanghai but do frequent Nigeria often. Will be there at the end of the month.
Re: Best Place To Shop For Original Flash Drives by Ynot(m): 5:26am On Oct 10, 2006
aadewale:

i have stopped trusting them so called flash drives. methinks they are pieces of sh*t. why not get a mp3. i think those ones last longer and they don't get easily corrupted and damaged like the flash drives

There is nothing wrong with flash drives. It all depends on how you use them and the manufacturer. Of course If you buy a cheap one its gon damage fast. Another thing is, flash drives has limited number of writes, that is the number of times you can write (save) on them. I think the standard for most drives is 100,000 writes. But some of the manufacturers (especially,  Chinese manufacturers) don't follow the standard.
Re: Best Place To Shop For Original Flash Drives by dblock(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2006
My first Flash drive geniune one got spolit my second got stolen and my third got stolen my current one is stil workinf fine, Vmark get one at a digital store like the Nu metro media store at Silver or some other place, get a Sandisk, a Lexer or a Verbatim, those are the best, Easy disk is alright too and so is a sony one don't get unheard brands unless they are really cheap(so when it does get spoilt it won't have been a waste of money)
Re: Best Place To Shop For Original Flash Drives by Christino(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2006
@ Ynot,

You are very correct.

@ Topic,

I support MP3s to the fullest, I've had 3 flash drives in the past, and I gave them out. I now use an Ipod shuffle and it has never let me down. Most flash drives out there are crazy, the best I believe are Lexar, Sandisk and Kingston - though there are lots of pirated Kingston nowadays. Original flash drives are expensive, well, about 3,500 upwards but MP3s provide a better option. The choice is yours.

Try www.computerport.biz it's based in Nigeria or visit PCoutlet at Shoprite.

(1) (Reply)

Any Asp Programmer In The House? / Unlock Your Usb Moderms Under 10minute / Ubuntu Linux Users: What's Your DE Flava?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.