Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Empowerment For Women In The Beauty/cosmetic Industry - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Empowerment For Women In The Beauty/cosmetic Industry (542 Views)

A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos / Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair / Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment For Women In The Beauty/cosmetic Industry by forever88(f): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2015
Hello lovely ladies
I am into the People helping People business
i have a goal of empowering 500 Nigerian women to begin to earn 1 million naira monthly
through multilevel marketing
I have seen the potentials
Its achievable
and I AM ready to help YOU achieve this goal through laid down principles and steps following after the footstep of those that are ahead to get it right
we have been going about it the WRONG WAY
lets MAKE IT RIGHT
Those doing it dont have two brains
this is what they have-
GUTS and DETERMINATION
they are PERSISTANT and CONSISTENT

I want to see those ladies that will say like i say
'FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION'

Once we hit the number 500,the first batch closes
here is my number,send me a pm saying I MILLION MONTHLY.
08189309505(whatsap)

(1) (Reply)

Shoe Style Mistakes / . / Make Up Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.