Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

U Guys I Won Ask You About Church This Day And There Strategy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / U Guys I Won Ask You About Church This Day And There Strategy (547 Views)

What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? / What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving / What Do You Hate The Most About Church Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Guys I Won Ask You About Church This Day And There Strategy by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 30, 2015
I don tire for all them pastor that dey chop people money any time we won give offering dem they read malachi verses also malachi talks about puting foods in temple in ancient days not money like baba fela said church is to extort people also when is next 500years nah old stories of bible our grandchildren Go dey read think am peeps also when will jesus come its just lies cause how will god create someone also put him into hell or fire its all lies they are using to make people scared and comply
Re: U Guys I Won Ask You About Church This Day And There Strategy by fiverrbank(m): 1:58am On Aug 30, 2015
sterlinglee:
I don tire for all them pastor that dey chop people money any time we won give offering dem they read malachi verses also malachi talks about puting foods in temple in ancient days not money like baba fela said church is to extort people also when is next 500years nah old stories of bible our grandchildren Go dey read think am peeps also when will jesus come its just lies cause how will god create someone also put him into hell or fire its all lies they are using to make people scared and comply
no be lie,.
Any way , let me show you guys how to make easy money online playing simple online game or your computer and cash out at any atm ... this is for real. whatsapp 07017728961
Re: U Guys I Won Ask You About Church This Day And There Strategy by fiverrbank(m): 1:59am On Aug 30, 2015
sterlinglee:
no be lie,.
check out this easy money online playing simple online game or your computer and cash out at any atm ... this is for real. whatsapp 07017728961
Re: U Guys I Won Ask You About Church This Day And There Strategy by fiverrbank(m): 2:00am On Aug 30, 2015
MAKE 450 t0 $100 online daily .........let me show you guys how to make easy money online playing simple online game or your computer and cash out at any atm ... this is for real. whatsapp 07017728961
Re: U Guys I Won Ask You About Church This Day And There Strategy by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 30, 2015
No dey type shit here jor
Re: U Guys I Won Ask You About Church This Day And There Strategy by chichriso: 2:53am On Aug 30, 2015

Op, May God forgive you

Good question

IF YOU NEED MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK /URL

Re: U Guys I Won Ask You About Church This Day And There Strategy by faithugo64(f): 4:43am On Aug 30, 2015
first,how old are you?

second,learn how to type,its urgent!!!
Re: U Guys I Won Ask You About Church This Day And There Strategy by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2015
If u don't hv anytin to say get the hell out

(1) (Reply)

I Was Saved From Armed Robber Attack. PHOTO / Abundance of Monies Vs Love Of Money / Only He Who Weep Is Qualified To Use The Whip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.