Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Woman,my Everything - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman,my Everything (683 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! / My Woman My Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Woman,my Everything by frankwells(f): 3:59am On Aug 30, 2015
Looking for a special way to show my mother I care on her birthday, I have to go beyond simply

signaling a card, I have to write you her an open letter, and I know a thoughtful letter from me

to her will mean more to her than any store-bought card or gift. Mom on your birthday I want

to say again how much I appreciate all that you do and have done for me. Thanks.

You are like a polished diamond you shine bright as a great mom, I am so lucky that you are

my mom. what if I have lived with the wrong person all these years, inspiration, friend, chef,

chauffeur, advisor, role model, teacher, coach, you do it all, I hope that the sun shines brightly

on you today as your love has always shone on me, you are the person that taught me to

transform my thoughts and feelings to make life a more enjoyable and uplifting experience.

Another beautiful woman once said “when you are a mother, you are never really alone in your

thoughts. A mother always think twice, once for herself and once for her child: ---Sophia Loren.

Thank you for thinking twice a million times for me.

Continue Reading:http://www.jagabanng.com/2015/08/v-behaviorurldefaultvmlo_25.html

2 Likes

Re: My Woman,my Everything by ikanason(m): 4:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Rich People Have More Sex Than Poor People, Especially In Nigeria? / Good Fumigation And Pest Control Services In Lagos / I Need My Ex Husband Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.