Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,424 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars (21115 Views)

Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated / Offa Robbery: Bank Sacks Employees Over CCTV Footage Leakage / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by secretsofpeace(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Drabeey:
Imagine. all those useless girls go dey follow am like mumu. Useless idiot go dey use range river sport the drag girl with me for club, dey spend pass me. me we kuku dey work for my money. girl no wan dey enter my Camry 2006 model again. NA range dem wan enter. all of u go enter the law hand ooo. I know many of Una still dey. abeg team #legitMoney where Una dey oo. God punish devil

Poverty don infest ur brain ni
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by tunde1200(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2015
hmmm i like that bro .

gmaribel:

Tell your brothers to stop giving Nigeria a bad name. I pray Biafra comes true. Then we will stop hearing a Nigerian was caught with drugs.
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by tunde1200(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2015
yes nice question.
have been wondering how this came to our country NDLEA need to work seriously on this.

otunsman:
How did the cocain get into nigeria before it was been smuggle out again?
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by mrkels(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2015
secretsofpeace:
Na over poverty dey worry una

Lol, bro , I just don't fancy getting rich through crime. That certainly doesn't make me poor

1 Like

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by winniz: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2015
wiringdpt:
Bro im not being a tribal bigots but it has always been igbos, just yesterday three were arrested right in front me in johannesburg caught with heroine

See how you hateful Yolobas keep coming up with all sorts of lies.
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by mafioso47(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2015
20kgms?? And this may not be the first. I see greed in their eyes.
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by abu12: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2015
philips70:
What saddens me more in the whole of this is it's very obvious Arik management is complicit in all of it. How can a food packer own a latest Range Rover and even park in company premises and they don't know he's been involved in shady deals?
The culture of "HAMMER" has taken over everyone in Nigeria including business owners that national pride and hard work has been thrown to the dogs.
Arik, a company owned by Arumemi and set up with Rivers state money stolen by Odili is not doing badly in the dirty business industry.
Nigeria stinks.
[size=14pt]and goodluc jonathan in collaboration with oduah wanted 2 convert arikway 2 our national career, now arik has failed [/size]
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by winniz: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2015
The national Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has said it is probing the arrest of two crew members of the nation's major Carrier, Arik Air at the Heathrow Airport London on suspicion of drug trafficking.

The Agency in a statement Tuesday said: The Chief executive officer of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Ahamade Gide has ordered the investigation of two crew members of Arik Air arrested at Heathrow Airport, London, in connection with drug trafficking.

It was gathered that the crew members. TEMITAYO OLUBUNMI was found in possession of 6kg of Cocaine while DELITA ABIBIMGBI was found with 60 packets of Cigarettes: The drugs are valued at £600,000.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ndlea-investigates-arrest-of-arik-crew-in-london-for-drugs-trafficking-/148195

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Rotimi47: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2015
kuuljay:
somebody should read and tell me the names of those involved abeg awan go church...just hope it's not one of awa illustrious sons from the land of the Rising sun grin grin grin grin grin
You're wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Rotimi47: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2015
winniz:

You Igbos don't see crime as evil but business and you are always in denial. Smh! angry

3 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Rotimi47: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2015
mystical109:
Igbo men ndi isi karaka.its better I smuggle drugs than to defile a minor as accustomed to my yellowbar nd ariwa brothers

[b][biafra]the land of my fathers
The drugs you smuggled are the same drugs that people take and they simply start defiling minors, robbing, assassinating and even stealing tax payers money.

3 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by winniz: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2015
Rotimi47:
You Igbos don't see crime as evil but business and you are always in denial. Smh! angry

How many of you Yoruba hypocrites have ever condemned your SW leader Tinubu the drug-lord who was a well known Drug smuggler undecided

2 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by UnimkeAk(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2015
omojoshy:
Must we emulate America in everything? Can't they for once learn from us? If NDLEA can dig-deep, these 2 guys might open up, you never can tell. Receive Brain IJN. Alika.....Ewu....Olodo.

NDLEA doesn't have the resources both financial and technical to do that.

UNAM IKOT!

ALIKA

EWU

OLODO

ODE
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Rotimi47: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2015
gokay11:
Criminal is criminal be it yoruba,igbo or hausa and should be treated as such#f**kethnicbigots
Crime is crime no matter who perpetrate it but some ethnic group stated this hatred for the Yorubas, I initially didn't want to be part of it for years but alas! They won't stop & as such everyone have to be on each others throat, though its wrong but who will accept one tribe to be always dissing his or her tribe? Especially when its getting too much. If the said tribe can stop then I believe others will stop too but if not, let us all enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2015
omoelesa:
I, can authoritavely say that, most of the bad image we experience abroad are cause by the biafrans.o lord jesus, let biafra materialize quickly.
why this hatred on Igbo people.. Why calling them 419 here... It's so uncalled for truly .... Why not tell people to go and read any newspaper headline if in a day you will not hear something horrible about Igbo ....Eg...drug trafficking Rape Robbery Piracy pipeline vandalization illegal things.... Please stop the hate ..... Igbo people are good people
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by tunde1200(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2015
philips70:
What saddens me more in the whole of this is it's very obvious Arik management is complicit in all of it. How can a food packer own a latest Range Rover and even park in company premises and they don't know he's been involved in shady deals?
The culture of "HAMMER" has taken over everyone in Nigeria including business owners that national pride and hard work has been thrown to the dogs.
Arik, a company owned by Arumemi and set up with Rivers state money stolen by Odili is not doing badly in the dirty business industry.
Nigeria stinks.

At-least they still invest the money in Nija, what of those that stole our money and keep it outside the country for no reason.

Me as a staff of that Airline i got saddens more than you on that, so many of them like that even security s and some other department too the same BS happens.
but it appears the management knows about it and they get their own cut too how i wish they go deep on the investigation make so many head roll.
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2015
eleko1:
shocked sad oliVer twist Nah Asanal Fan self sad. Madam Mukinat2 must hear dis sad.Come Again,3 vehicles(Land Rover sports utility,an equinox chevrolet and a Dodge Hemi Magnum sad lipsrsealed shocked sad and his employer kip mum without asking for the source of his sudden wealth)I'm so sure he's got oda Ill-gotten property in his village/lagos too.

are u so blind? are ArsenalFC kitted by under armour?
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by wiringdpt(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Shut up arsehole, you think I'm happy about what happened? Those guys are going to jail are you saying I cook this up
winniz:

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by tunde1200(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Rotimi47:
Crime is crime no matter who perpetrate it but some ethnic group stated this hatred for the Yorubas, I initially didn't want to be part of it for years but alas! They won't stop & as such everyone have to be on each others throat, though its wrong but who will accept one tribe to be always dissing his or her tribe? Especially when its getting too much. If the said tribe can stop then I believe others will stop too but if not, let us all enjoy the ride.

you are totally right bro!..the hatred for yorubas is too much from that tribe.
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by tunde1200(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2015
Not even going to jail alone they spoils the image of the COUNTRY,NDLEA, ARIK, and Arik SECURITY both home and abroad.

wiringdpt:
Shut up arsehole, you think I'm happy about what happened? Those guys are going to jail are you saying I cook this up
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2015
eleko1:
shocked sad oliVer twist Nah Asanal Fan self sad. Madam Mukinat2 must hear dis sad.Come Again,3 vehicles(Land Rover sports utility,an equinox chevrolet and a Dodge Hemi Magnum sad lipsrsealed shocked sad and his employer kip mum without asking for the source of his sudden wealth)I'm so sure he's got oda Ill-gotten property in his village/lagos too.
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by winniz: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2015
[s][/s]wiringdpt:
Shut up arsehole, you think I'm happy about what happened? Those guys are going to jail are you saying I cook this up[s][/s]

Shut up this Idiott and take your rooster and bull story elsewhere.
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by holadguy(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2015
Gozzzy:
The thunder wey go fire the people taking us along this high way to ethnic ragnarock, still dey smoke igbo!!!!! If its awusa or Yoruba, they definitely wont mention names! But if Igbos are involved, they will call names, just to rubbish us! Well, life is composed of various risks, on the pathway of gaining financial relevance! Na luck! They just got unlucky!!! People calling Igbos unnecessarily, should go and lick daura dullards dirty black balls!
Who have the kind of mind igbo ppl has in committing atrocities among the other 2 tribe u mentioned?.
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2015
make I hear word.....

some1 who carried drug to help his financial problems (note the drug was not stolen from no one) and some1 who upgraded his personal website with 75m of public funds... who thunder suppose fire pass.

u r free to quote and insult yourself.... mind u I don't do drugs...
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by kuuljay(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rotimi47:
You're wicked grin
bros grin grin grin I no call name ooo grin grin grin
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by bigfoot79(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
eleko1:
shocked sad oliVer twist N.

Abi were nie ni ?where is the indication that he is Arsenal fan? You swallow cocaine ni *big nose
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gozzzy:
The thunder wey go fire the people taking us along this high way to ethnic ragnarock, still dey smoke igbo!!!!! If its awusa or Yoruba, they definitely wont mention names! But if Igbos are involved, they will call names, just to rubbish us! Well, life is composed of various risks, on the pathway of gaining financial relevance! Na luck! They just got unlucky!!! People calling Igbos unnecessarily, should go and lick daura dullards dirty black balls!
this just confirm that you are innately criminal to justify this criminality with ill luck. Thank God we know majority of u r just hardworking criminals. Shame
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by favourlove1: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
omoelesa:
I, can authoritavely say that, most of the bad image we experience abroad are cause by the biafrans.o lord jesus, let biafra materialize quickly.
have you taken your pill today? If you have nothing meaningfull to say kindly read and log out after reading.
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by deefem81: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Arik airline company are d1 recruiting dose drug smugglers,they still have more staff involve in dix deal .....
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by azzima(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
perryy:

Is baba suwe an Ibo man?
ONE Baba Suwe versus chukwu, Nonso, Chidi, Ebere, Nkechi, Chidi, Chuka, Chidinma. ..................

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by kramer: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Where are those biafrans that are quick to raise their heads every time they see good news? You must now also recognize that like "Nigerians" there are good and bad eggs. So come and claim your property or forever hold your tongue
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by davidque007(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
mystical109:
Igbo men ndi isi karaka.its better I smuggle drugs than to defile a minor as accustomed to my yellowbar nd ariwa brothers

[b][biafra]the land of my fathers

Really no one forced you to comment. Its people like you that give igbos a bad name. Your comment has no iota of intelligence or sense in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Another 8 Murdered At Relaxation Spot / A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport / 19 Feared Killed In Fresh Plateau Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.